January 26, 2015 | 1125 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by QTran77

I got this from my friend since she went a shade lighter. Although it brightens undereye circles, I find this product hard to blend. It helps with I add some cream under my eyes beforehand. I also find that it is too bright for anything other than under the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

I got the product after reading all the reviews and wasn't sure if i wanted to spend the money. However, I just don't like the way it conceals ... waste of money

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by TrishtheDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The application is creamy and appears to cover well because of its brightening qualities but it does not mix well with powder. It does not look natural so I will not be buying it again but I have found that it mixes well with MAC studio finish under the eyes only. Look weird on blemishes because it is pretty bright.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by fionaemily

Love this! Use on blemishes with a brush and the coverage really lasts. Only 4 as don't like that it comes in a jar as not very portable. Will repurchase though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by holmlaura

I bought this product before my wedding because I was most worried about the dark circles I get under my eyes. I love it! It gives great coverage and blends easily. You don't use that much product to get good coverage; I've been using it every day since the wedding, which was almost 4 months ago.

For really sleepy days, I do combine it with Neutrogena's 3-in-1 eye concealer, which has some eye cream that tightens. I also recommend using a bit of powder over it to set it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by nevena76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product I have had a hell of a time finding an undereye concealer that fit my skin tone and still covered the baggage. this does it all. and for the ppl that dont liek to use the stick or fingers just buy a good small concealer brush. thats how i apply mine and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by SkyeBeautyFeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far THE BEST concealer I have come across for Under Eye dark circles, and I have tried them all from Chanel, Mac, Clinique, and Cle de Pleau.
I use this every day for my dark circles (and my CleDePeau for blemishes/spots).

This concealer is incredible, I can't stress enough! It blends so well, creamy in texture, and completely covers my dark circles with the tinyest amount. It also imparts a radiant glow to it, so to look refreshed and glowing! All other concealers I've tried either make the area too dull, is too thick and require too much product, or doesn't cover well enough and is too 'watery'. Not the Earse Paste, it lights my face up, elimiates all darkness from under the eyes and makes me look 100 times better. I now feel more confident within myself because of this little gem, and I can even have a big night, knowing I can put this on in the morning and still look a millions bucks! i don't normally like Benefit, and don't own anything else from this range, but I am very pleasently surprised...
Also...The Tub, although costs 18, will last a century at the rate i'm using it :) I would definitely by this again, and again, and again....AND AGAIN! Definitely recommend :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:11:00 AM More reviews by oliviaw96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this im just starting to get spots and blemishes and it really does the job. I love the stick for easy appliction

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this product. It gives great coverage even with very little product. The thing I dislike about the product is that it causes my makeup to run and sort of "melt" within an hour of application. This especially happens around the eye area. I do love my results when I apply it to the "parenthesis" on the sides of my mouth. Unfortunately, the area I need it for most is around the eyes. Perhaps the eye makeup meltdown is coincidence? I do have to say that Erase Paste is better than Benefit's Boing concealer. And, it seems like most here have good things to say about the product. So I'd say it's definitely worth giving a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by aideka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. It does feel a little sticky and look a little bit weird in the jar, but on skin (if you blend it well enough) it will conceal dark undereye circles nicely, I really like this for pimples because it doesn't dry up or look 'cakey.' Eww... the only things that I really hate about this is the price ($30 USD for a jar you couldn't fit a quarter in... but it should last you a while) and the colour selection. TIP: Yellow/Medium gals/guys look best in Deep, the darket shade. It's more natural than the second one, which gave me scary high-lighted eyes... gotta love Sephora :)