September 17, 2014 | 2024 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by psubaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is an absolute staple in my makeup collection. It never looks caked or dry on my skin. It is on the pricey side, but 100% worth the money! It covers and brightens the under eye area, blemishes, and any other imperfections. Every girl should have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Paintpaso

Finally I have found the perfect concealer. I have tried low to high end concealers and they only seem to accent (in a bad way) my under eye area and look fake. Erase paste is the most unique concealer I have tried. It can be worn alone or w/makeup and I look healthier and feel prettier. It is truly my HG and I will repurchase. Don't be afraid to wear this outside through the day, it doesn't sit in lines and it will not give you raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Debalina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail for under eye concealers. I use this on a variety of clients and it works for 95% of people. I find that this should only be used under the eyes because if this is used for blemishes or redness, then you will actually draw attention to it because of the illuminating qualities of this product. It is perfect for under the eyes because it is pink. Yellow based concealers usually make the under eye darker. Good job Benefit for understanding this and making a pink under eye concealer!!! I find that most people are No.2. Really fair people like me are No.1. ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great ultra-strength concealer! I pat this under my eyes and around my nose where I have redness and it looks great. It completely covers blemishes- most concealers I've used just kind of diminish them or make them look kind of crusty and dry.

I don't really like the pot, however. That's more of an overall preference. I used the little spatula that came with it, but quickly lost it and now just use my finger, which I'm not a big fan of. Also, this can be a little heavy on my oily skin- be sure to put powder over top of it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by rpgoodwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay but not great concealer - blends easily, stays on fairly well, but it's a weird color. I don't like the pot package - the spatula included was useless as it scooped out a huge blob, and dipping a brush or finger into it seems grody. Also, it caused breakouts for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have thin skin on my face and I use it to hide veins that peek through. It works. However, if I use this under my eye it tends to seep into my crows feet and I have to rub it in about midday. Otherwise this is great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by juicypeach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest,the product itself is not bad.It is creamy,never dry my eye area.It also has long staying power after setting.
But I really can't wear it anymore because of the color.There is no color to match my NC20 skin.Fair is too pink which make my dark circle turn grey.Medium(the second color) is too orange!!Looks awful on my skin under the sun.
Uh~~I have to give it up~~Pity~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by SteveTBC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I am male, and cannot be caught fussing with makeup in the mirror at the gym! And I can't look like I'm wearing makeup either -- it has to work, work fast, and work invisibly. That is why I love this product. I have dark circles (thanks Mom and Dad!) and have fussed with everything under the sun (Touch Eclat IS marvelous, but barely conceals dark circles). Most recently, I had been using Lemon Aid, Boi-ing, with a shot of Smashbox Photo Op... but find that Erase Paste does it all. This is goof proof -- dab it under the eye, it blends very very easily. And I'm off. When I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror -- I look fresh! I doubt I will ever try anything else in the near future. I keep one at home, one in my gym bag. If you have dark circles, you must try it.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seem to be the odd one out, but this didn't cover my dark circles as well as boi-ing did.

That said, it's a pretty goof-proof concealer. It brightens and reflects light rather than covering, whereas boi-ing covers and provides no brightening. If I pat my mineral foundation over this, it works well and doesn't fade.

I will probably buy the boi-ing again, but if I can't get that, I would take this. It's a nice product, but no HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I reluctantly tried this based on the reviews and because I've yet to find that 'perfect' concealer for my hideous dark circles. I say 'reluctantly' because I haven't found ANY Benefit product to be of any 'benefit' to me! That is, until now! I really, really like this one. I have it in 'Medium' and it's just about perfect. I've tried so, so many different concealers..... I could probably save one of the failing banks right now with what I've spent over the years!! I've tried the peach correcting ones, like Paula Dorf, and liked it really well, but found that it didn't last all day, and when I went to touch it up, it got too dry and cakey, so that didn't work. Plus it didn't 'brighten' the under-eye, which is what initially caught my eye for the Erase Paste. This is sort-of pinky in color, but not overly so, and it blends into my skin nicely, even though I have warm, light olive tones to my skin. It really does brighten up the area, too, which is a BIG plus to me. I NEED that little feature! I don't use the little spatula anyway, I think it would waste the product, I just use a concealer brush, dab it in the pot, then lightly 'paint' it across my well-moisturized undereye area and inner corners, then, again very lightly, rub-pat it in to my skin until it's just right. I really wanted to try the Powderflague to set it and further illuminate the area, but it's getting some pretty low reviews, and not much of them! Powder just makes the area too dry for me, anyway!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No