September 18, 2014 | 1813 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it! Great coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG and has been for 2 years. It just alway looks good. Even in harsh white lighting (that's the best way to check if a foundation really looks good-go to Walmart and look in a mirror-they have that white lighting that accentuates flaws. Yellow light or sunlight make everything beautiful)

I have VERY oily skin though and some brown acne scarring-it covers everything. My only problem is the color match. I use #35 and am an nc37-40 in MAC. I have to darken it with MAC MSFN in Medium Dark and then I get the right color.

This plus MAC MSFN are an amazing combo. It gives flawless skin for me, but may be too much for some if you are one of those people with perfect skin.

If you like estee lauder double wear, they are similar I think. I like that it squeezes out also (you don't have to pour it). I use just a dime size and it covers everything AAAALLL day!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by hotlobster

I was really hoping that this foundation would be awesome on my oily skin but sadly this isn't the case. I have tried all application methods: stippling, sponges, fingers, buffing with a brush and everytime this foundation went on streaky and chalky even over different primers. Even if I could get it to look somewhat decent two hours later I would horrified looking in the mirror because the foundation had settled into my pores making them look huge and had settled into lines that I didn't even know I had! Also anytime I would touch my face a huge smudge of makeup would come off. I'm sticking with my Revlon Colorstay!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by htrrr0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! It is very light weight, but still gives great coverage. It doesn't control my oily face compared to Revlon colorstay, but I love the finish it gives. I found myself having to blot my face with oil sheets in the middle of the day, which I don't mind. I did not experience any break outs, not I felt it clogging my pores. There are so many negative reviews, but I am quite the opposite. I would not repurchase, but I will definately enjoy it while it runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by exposure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best foundation for me. I was hoping this would be my HG since everyone has said some really good things about its coverage and oil control. I only got a sample which I'm glad I did. I have post acne hyperpigmentation, they aren't that bad but still somewhat noticeable. I stippled on the product all over my face then started to blend and as soon as I did the make up just sunk right into my pores and looked so dry and cakey. Was totally not what I expected. MUFE HD foundation works way better even if coverage isn't the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a sample thank goodness. Just plain BAD for me. I don't know...maybe the guy just recommended the wrong shade but it was blotchy, dry, masky and looked horrible! I have oily skin but I'm finding that these mat foundations just don't work for me. I'm about to give up on foundation all together. Anyway, just glad I didn't actually purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Ginyer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Initially I loved this product ...

Positives:
- Great coverage,
- Stays put all day (through my 12 shifts as a nurse)
- Doesn't cake up or run if you sweat
- Actually cleared up my skin (no breakouts with this foundation),
- Feels really light on your skin...did not feel like I was wearing a liquid foundation

I really wanted to love this foundation because of all that I listed above; however, it's just not for my skin. I have dry skin and I literally had to put a mask of a thick moisturizer on before I applied this stuff. And even then it actually dried my skin out throughout the day. My forehead and around my mouth would flake up and start having a beady look...you could see the makeup. If you had oily skin or even combination I think this stuff would be fantastic. For me right now, Nars Sheer Glow is what is working best although I've only tried a sample of it for a few days now. We'll see...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by eadams1977

As for now, this is my HG foundation, along with the HD MUFE concealer and HD poweder. I used Clinique for a long time (seriously, like 10 years), and I finally had to admit that the color was not matching my skin tone. I went to Sephora and got color matched, and I love this. It doesn't stay on forever, but no make up does. I get up at 4:00 in the morning and work until 4:00p.m., and it stays on well enough. I am very happy with this make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by arizonamakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, I really love this foundation!! It is sooo light and "velvet-y" feeling. The coverage for me is great, yet it's not cakey at all...for me it doesn't settle into lines. Well, I guess that's not totally true, a tiniest little bit under my eyes...but for my oily skin I love the way it feels. I'm kinda bummed it's so expensive because I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by beworthington

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have been on a quest for the perfect foundation, and I think this might be the one!!! BEAUTIFUL coverage. I only need a little bit and buff it onto my face, and it stays put all day. I only need powder on my nose (that's my problem area as it tends to slide off during the day), and the rest just looks like my natural skin!! The range of shades is fantastic. I found the perfect one to match my fair/light-with-rosy-undertones skin. The only thing I don't like about it is the cap. The foundation is squeezed out, and sometimes product gets up in the cap. What a waste! Other than that, I absolutely love this foundation. New HG!