April 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by fishx4

I use this mascara on a daily basis, and have been for the past 4 years. It's great for keeping my curl, if I used a heated curler. If not, and I add on different mascaras, then it'll uncurl within minutes. I have naturally long straight lashes, so it's not too surprising for that to happen.

I dropped one lippie because it dries too quickly and becomes clumpy much too easily. It's worth the buy as a cheap alternatives, I find. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't hold curl very well. Unless you have naturally curled lashes I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by tlw

I have been looking for a great w/p mascara for a long time. This one is the best for me. Such soft lashes for a waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I'm LOVIN' this mascara!!! At the recommendation of my new MUA friend (and fellow mascara junkie!) I gave this a try and am so so glad that I did - Thanks, Claire!

I bought the w/p version (even though the non-w/p seems to get better reviews) b/c I needed something that would hold up to my watery allergy-prone eyes. I do intend to purchase the non-w/p next and will review. Just for reference -- my lashes are rather full and long, but I love the look mascara adds and don't feel MU is complete without it!

First off, I LOVE the brush - it is thick and full all around, also it does not pull out too much of the product. It isn't too thick and isn't goopey or clumpy at all. I find it non-drying, soft but defining, and this mascara does not run or cause racoon eyes for me like it does for some. It does give my lashes GREAT volume and seperation - I am not trying to achieve curl, so I can't speak to that.

It is definitely MLBB (My lashes but better)!!!! I do recommend for sure and will repurchase (probably at the same time I buy the non-w/p kind!).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by mutemaniak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

(Gen. Info.: My lashes are sparse and short and have no natural curl.)
This is excellent for everyday wear. Not a lot of volume, but definitely just the right amount of subtle length and enhancement for my short lashes. Not bad at all. I think for how often I use it, it's worth the $7.50 I paid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rubie

I had much expectation when I bought this product given such high rating given by the MUA. I love the feel of this product because it's texture is creamy and moist, which is rare among the waterproof mascaras. But, unfortunately, it gave me raccoon eyes within a few hours. Not really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mhosler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought about 8 waterproof Maybelline mascaras on sale and am slowly reviewing them all. On one eye, I put on Lash Expansion, and on the other Full 'N' Soft. Lash Expansion won, hands down, for volumizing. Lengthening ability was equal. Maybe it is a softer mascara, but when Lash Expansion waterproof was better at volumizing, it makes no sense to keep Full 'N Soft too. Back to the store this one goes.

UPDATE: later in the day, the Full 'N Soft mascara eye had smudged beneath my eyes. The Lash Expansion had not.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by souporsunny

I really wanted to like this mascara but it smudges which was a huge disappoint for me. On all other things it does pretty well, good volume and curl. Also leaves my lashes feeling soft instead of stiff like others have done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading and reading reviews I bought, yet again, another mascara because of curiosity. Lord knows I have about 4 at home right now and I didn't need another one. I was at Target last night I just couldn't pass this up. I always choose waterproof mascaras because I find they hold the curl that I work so hard for. The non WP ones tend to make them straighten out. Very painful experience having your eyes fabulous and then ruined with a mascara. But I digress. THIS mascara is so so very nice. It really made them full, long, black and just plain beautiful. I had thought that CG Exact Lash WP was my HG. I would try others, but return to it. Then I found that MF Volume couture WP was exactly the same for me so I would use either or. Now comparing this to those two I see a difference. I would say that the MF and the CG are both "crunchier." I think they have more shine too, which is the only thing they have over F&S. What F&S does for me that is better is it lenthens more, helps the curl curl MORE, thickens a touch and fans the lashes out. It results in a very doll like lash look and more dramatic for me than my old HG's. I haven't had clumping issues and I put on two coats.

I know these are all DS mascaras I am discussing here. I would like to say that I have tried mutliple HE mascaras that I just didn't like. MAC, Lancome, UD you name it. I would eventually like to try the Doirshow and have that on my list to sample. If it can go even more dramatic than F&S I will add on to my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by dididi8318

I really liked this mascara, except for the smudging factor. I would have a little smudge under my eyes after coming back from school. It does hold a curl relatively well and really does make my lashes full and soft. Good for a natural, pretty lash look.