November 23, 2014 | 1978 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by peacheyl

I LOVE this mascara! it looks wonderful and I get compliments on my lashes all the time. I really like how it evenly covers each lash, giving them all subtle length and volume. No spider-legs here! This mascara is totally clump free and it super easy to use. I would totally recommend this product because it is by far the best mascara I have ever used (and I have tried alot!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by xoxo__MOOfin

Reading the wonderful reviews here, I was expecting a tad bit more from this mascara, but oh well. I like the shape of the brush-nice and plump. However, that does not prevent it from clumping occasionally, but can be easily fixed. I have straight/droopy asian lashes, but is blessed with having lots of them, medium/long length, and this mascara defines and lengthens it very nicely and holds the curl from my curler well. Despite being waterproof at the end of the day I still have some smudges under my eyes, which really sucks-I hate smudges! I will probably wander off to try a few other mascaras, but at least I can go back to this one if nothing else works out. (I may try CG's lash exact next)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been my HG mascara for a while now. I've tried a few others over the last few months but have come back to this one. Smaller brush (as compared to Lash Blast which I just tried) which is easier for me to work with on my lashes. No flaking, nice separation, and lengthening of my lashes. I should have never strayed from this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by CRiSTYBaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my favorite everyday mascara! full & soft is an amazing product that lives up to its name, giving you such a volumuous soft looking set of lashes. it's got a nice soft brush that i l love zigzagging with! i love wearing this and for that it's awarded 5 lippies :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well I would buy this product again if they sold it here, but it isn't available in Europe boohoo! :-( I was really quite wary of trying this out as I was allergic to a Maybelline mascara (of course! I'm allergic to practically every mascara that exists, even high end brands, except Clinique as they are specially hypoallergenic) but I received this in a swap from such a sweet MUAer and I'd always been curious to try it, so I thought I had nothing to lose (except perhaps a few tears of course if I turned out to be allergic to it, as usual). Well I wasn't allergic to it and I was really impressed, it's actually better than my staple Clinique mascaras, I use it over Clinique primer (which I really recommend, I've noticed as a few people have mentioned that since I started using the Clinique primer I have longer lashes, even though the primer wasn't specifically formulated to help lashes grow) and I get really long, smooth thick lashes, maybe not falsie lashes but good decent noticeable lashes (the only mascaras that really do succeed in making falsie lashes out of my inexistent baby down Asian lashes, like Bourjois' Volume Clubbing or MAC's Fibre Rich, are of course mascaras that I'm allergic to boohoo!). It's just too bad it isn't available here, wish they'd commercialize it here sometime!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at CVS and it's good but I was expecting more based on the reviews. Like one reviewer said it's good if you wear minimal make up as it does complete the look with a natural look for daytime. I was just hoping for more. I won't throw this out but I wouldn't repurchase as there are just too many out there to try! UPDATE: I changed my mind - I tried this again the next day and didn't rush through it and I LOVE this mascara! Again, I don't like a lot of make up during the day - I'm a stay-at-home mom so really there is no need IMO to glam it up just to pick up my kid from school, etc. but I think it would hold up well for an evening look. My lashes look exactly as the product promises - full and soft. Got the thumbs up from the hubby who totally noticed the change.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by eshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

although it still has its flaws, i have never found a mascara i like better than this (and i've tried everything from chanel to covergirl). this has been my favourite mascara for over six years now and i don't intend to replace it anytime soon. it does exactly what the name says. i love the soft wax formula and find that other stiffer mascaras make my eyelashes look too clumpy and dry. my only complaints are that it does smudge under my eyes a bit, especially on humid days, but it is easy to take care of with a q-tip. also it is difficult to wash off, but with eye-makeup remover and a good makeup removing face-soap (i like neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser) it comes off pretty well. this mascara has a fairly short shelf-life. i've noticed that after a month or two it looks a bit clumpier, but that's good because mascara isn't sanitary for much longer after that, so it keeps me up on my replacements.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the MUA reviews and it just didn't give me the results that I wanted even for a daytime look. It was just barely visible to me. If you are the type of person that wears minimal makeup and wants a little bit of color this is for you. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by chineserose86

I've been meaning to try this mascara for the longest time, so I finally bought two tubes from CVS during a buy one, get one free sale (so I only spent $6 something for two).
It really does make my eyelashes look fuller and doesn't droop my curl much at all. I also haven't had a problem with it smudging or flaking and I don't have a hard time getting it off in the shower. This mascara is my favorite one now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use this mascara - but in the Regular. I had tried the Waterproof and wasn't that impressed. It kind of takes lashes with it when trying to remove at night. It does thicken and plump the lashes very well and the color is rich. That is why I give it 3 lippies. But it doesn't seem to react well after opening and several uses.

I do highly recommend the Full N Soft in regular - non Waterproof. It's a lovely lovely mascara. Just steer clear of the Waterproof.