Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 6/13/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product! I will admit the wand is a little harder to handle but once you get used to it its just like any other. It does a great job lengthing and seperating my lashes and it is lives up to its word on the waterproof scale. I loove this product!

Nice, natural looking mascara but smudges like crazy!!!

on 6/5/2009 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this after a rec from the boards. I will admit that I was skepticle, I mean how could this compar to my staple $28 mascara. Answer: this is very nearly as good and for the price, I give up my HE mascara.
Applies very well. No clumpy goopy spider lashes. Very nice color. Stays on well. Comes off at night like a dream!
Highly reccomended!

on 6/5/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I am really happy with it so far! It definetly lives up to its name, and gives my lashes that natural non-brittle feel. It isn't hard to remove, and doesn't flake or smudge at all. The only downside is that the wand picks up a bit too much mascara, so I have to wipe it off a little on my hand before applying, but to me thats not a huge deal.

This mascara has been a staple in my makeup bag for years.
I love this mascara. It is the ONLY mascara that leaves my lashes looking great and feeling natural. Other mascaras leave clumps and make my lashes look and feel brittle.
This mascara is great for anyone looking to enhance their everyday look.

I took off a lippy only because it wears off during the day. The color doesn't stay black all day. Other than that, this is the ONLY mascara that I have purchased over and over again.

on 6/2/2009 12:26:00 AM

I bought this because of the good reviews. On an average day, this mascara is okay. I have a little trouble applying the mascara because too much product sticks to the wand. Also, it tends to smudge by the end of the day, especially if I have to go to the gym. I've had WP mascaras that never smudge and this failed the test. For day-to-day use, it's okay. I have short, straight Asian lashes so it keeps the curl, but doesn't really add length or much volume.

on 5/25/2009 1:15:00 AM

I use this as my daily mascara because it is very soft, just like the packaging says, and it never flakes off or smudges during the day. Even if I leave it on and wake up the next morning, there's only a little bit of flakes on my face, even though the mascaras obviously rubbed completely off.

The only downside to this mascara is it doesn't add alot of volume [my natural lashes are already long and dark] even with a few coats, and it is definitely NOT waterproof. :[
Whenever I wash my face and a little water gets on my eyelashes, if my eyelashes every touch my face, the mascara smears all over the place.

So in short:
Pros:
- Soft
- No flaking
- No clumping
- No smudging or smearing

Cons:
- Not waterproof
- Doesn't add any volume

on 5/24/2009 11:40:00 PM

This mascara is great for the natural look. It does not clump, but on the other hand, it does not provide an extreme amount of volume. It gives your lashes a tiny bit of a boost and almost looks like you're wearing no makeup. It holds my curl quite well also and dries fairly quickly. Application is very smooth and easy. However, I have issues with smudging. Although it claims to be waterproof, at the end of a normal day I find that I have very light raccoon eyes. I was disappointed that there was light but noticeable smudging under my eye. I really love this mascara for the natural everyday look, but I just wish it had better staying power. The price was alright at about $5, but I would not repurchase because I am yet on the look for a mascara that doesn't smudge as much.

on 5/24/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My absolute HG mascara. I love the non-waterproof version too, if I want a more natural look and don't want to curl my lashes...the waterproof just really holds a curl well. I have fairly long lashes naturally, but this really separates, lengthens and gives volume. On top of that, it lasts really well without smudging and holds a curl all day, but is *very* easy to remove at night - most NON-waterproof mascaras that I've used have been more difficult to remove than this one! I've tried a lot of mascaras but I always come back to this. I like the shiny silver tube too, and it's around $6 - can't go wrong!

on 5/23/2009 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It looks pretty natural with one coat but the more coats I put on, the more dramatice it looks without yucky clumps. I love how it's so buildable. It does weigh down my lashes if I don't let the 1st coat dry first. But it still doesn't clump even when I let the mascara dry in between coats. It stays true to being soft because I can comb through my lashes when it drys and it doesn't pull at my lashes. I couldn't do that with my 2000 calorie waterproof mascara. This is a good basic mascara but it takes a ton of coasts to get volume. It does smudge a bit and gets on the my bottom lids but I just wipe it off with a Q-tip.