July 25, 2014 | 1915 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use this mascara - but in the Regular. I had tried the Waterproof and wasn't that impressed. It kind of takes lashes with it when trying to remove at night. It does thicken and plump the lashes very well and the color is rich. That is why I give it 3 lippies. But it doesn't seem to react well after opening and several uses.

I do highly recommend the Full N Soft in regular - non Waterproof. It's a lovely lovely mascara. Just steer clear of the Waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back to this one. For the price this is the best mascara you can get. Paired with the Shu curler, the results are incredible. One to two coats is perfect for a daytime look. If you want a more dramatic look, this works great as a base coat mascara (I have used this as a base with Voluminous on top with great results). Another great aspect of this mascara is that it really defines each lash and doesn't clump. Strangely, I have not had the same results with the non-waterproof formula, idk why!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great everyday mascara, not overwhelming or dramatic. nice for a day look. i would love it if it made my lashes a little fuller like promised but the fact that it hasn't clumped at all is really nice. very pretty stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Mecca

This product was great when I first got it but it seems that after you open it, it reacts to the air very badly. After I opened it and the air got in, it turned into the driest, clumpiest most aggravating mascara ever. It claimed to make lashes feel soft but after a few times of using it it started to make lashes feel dry and clay like. And very hard to remove might I add.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

I really liked the natural look it gave my lashes. There was some volume added but pretty minimal length. (It's advertised as a volumizing mascara.) Too bad it smudged on me after a few hours since I have oily lids. I think this product would be best suited for those with normal or dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not good. It thickened my lashes and didn't make them crunchy, but with a lot of clumping and smudging. Big ol' raccoon eyes. I usually wear brown mascara, so I didn't like that I could only get this in brownish-black. And it didn't hold a curl for me. In fact, it seemed very heavy on my lashes and weighed them down. It's a no.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by shinyjem

This is OK, but I didn't go WOW when I used it! Maybe the non-waterproof version works better, but this didn't necessarily make my lashes soft and the volume wasn't fantastic. It still clumps, although not as much as other mascaras I've tried. It keeps your Iashes in place well after you've curled them. Not bad, but I'm still searching for my perfect mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by BaseballGirl

My HG mascara by default. My old HG (maybelline wonder curl waterproof) was sadly discontinued. THis works *almost* as well. It holds the curl, lengthens, and adds some thickness to my pale short straight lashes. It doesnt come off when wet (swimming, crying, etc), but the curl is no longer there. It also works well with my contacts as it doesnt flake on me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

Okay. I had read the reviews on this product in the non-waterproof version on here and was impressed. I don't need mascara right now, but I had determined to try it next time I was getting low. I have a friend who is constantly rubbing her eyes and whose eyes run and she can't keep mascara on--even typical waterproof brands like Mary Kay. She is not a good makeup shopper and wastes a lot of money on drugstore brands she never uses twice. We went this weekend on a trip 6 hours from home and she left her mascara behind. Stopped at Wal-Greens and I picked out the Maybelline full and soft waterproof for her to try. Extra bonus--right now Walgreen's is buy one get one free so I got one for my 13 year old daughter too. It went on well. Full and soft like it says. It plumped and lengthened her stubby lashes. We bought brownish black and it looked very natural and didn't clump. But here's the clincher--We went to see her nephew in a children's mental hospital and she bawled her eyes out for 2 hours and the stuff stayed on and did not make a raccoon underneath her eyes! I would highly recommend people try this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wonder stuff! my lashes are full and even the with the water proof formula, not crunchy at all. HG material for me most def.