September 22, 2014 | 1883 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at CVS and it's good but I was expecting more based on the reviews. Like one reviewer said it's good if you wear minimal make up as it does complete the look with a natural look for daytime. I was just hoping for more. I won't throw this out but I wouldn't repurchase as there are just too many out there to try! UPDATE: I changed my mind - I tried this again the next day and didn't rush through it and I LOVE this mascara! Again, I don't like a lot of make up during the day - I'm a stay-at-home mom so really there is no need IMO to glam it up just to pick up my kid from school, etc. but I think it would hold up well for an evening look. My lashes look exactly as the product promises - full and soft. Got the thumbs up from the hubby who totally noticed the change.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by eshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

although it still has its flaws, i have never found a mascara i like better than this (and i've tried everything from chanel to covergirl). this has been my favourite mascara for over six years now and i don't intend to replace it anytime soon. it does exactly what the name says. i love the soft wax formula and find that other stiffer mascaras make my eyelashes look too clumpy and dry. my only complaints are that it does smudge under my eyes a bit, especially on humid days, but it is easy to take care of with a q-tip. also it is difficult to wash off, but with eye-makeup remover and a good makeup removing face-soap (i like neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser) it comes off pretty well. this mascara has a fairly short shelf-life. i've noticed that after a month or two it looks a bit clumpier, but that's good because mascara isn't sanitary for much longer after that, so it keeps me up on my replacements.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the MUA reviews and it just didn't give me the results that I wanted even for a daytime look. It was just barely visible to me. If you are the type of person that wears minimal makeup and wants a little bit of color this is for you. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by chineserose86

I've been meaning to try this mascara for the longest time, so I finally bought two tubes from CVS during a buy one, get one free sale (so I only spent $6 something for two).
It really does make my eyelashes look fuller and doesn't droop my curl much at all. I also haven't had a problem with it smudging or flaking and I don't have a hard time getting it off in the shower. This mascara is my favorite one now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use this mascara - but in the Regular. I had tried the Waterproof and wasn't that impressed. It kind of takes lashes with it when trying to remove at night. It does thicken and plump the lashes very well and the color is rich. That is why I give it 3 lippies. But it doesn't seem to react well after opening and several uses.

I do highly recommend the Full N Soft in regular - non Waterproof. It's a lovely lovely mascara. Just steer clear of the Waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back to this one. For the price this is the best mascara you can get. Paired with the Shu curler, the results are incredible. One to two coats is perfect for a daytime look. If you want a more dramatic look, this works great as a base coat mascara (I have used this as a base with Voluminous on top with great results). Another great aspect of this mascara is that it really defines each lash and doesn't clump. Strangely, I have not had the same results with the non-waterproof formula, idk why!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great everyday mascara, not overwhelming or dramatic. nice for a day look. i would love it if it made my lashes a little fuller like promised but the fact that it hasn't clumped at all is really nice. very pretty stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Mecca

This product was great when I first got it but it seems that after you open it, it reacts to the air very badly. After I opened it and the air got in, it turned into the driest, clumpiest most aggravating mascara ever. It claimed to make lashes feel soft but after a few times of using it it started to make lashes feel dry and clay like. And very hard to remove might I add.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

I really liked the natural look it gave my lashes. There was some volume added but pretty minimal length. (It's advertised as a volumizing mascara.) Too bad it smudged on me after a few hours since I have oily lids. I think this product would be best suited for those with normal or dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not good. It thickened my lashes and didn't make them crunchy, but with a lot of clumping and smudging. Big ol' raccoon eyes. I usually wear brown mascara, so I didn't like that I could only get this in brownish-black. And it didn't hold a curl for me. In fact, it seemed very heavy on my lashes and weighed them down. It's a no.