Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After reading some great reviews on this product, I decided to go and try some! I couldn't find the exact product, so I got the Pond's refreshing cold cream for oily or combination skin. I just tried it once so far and it took off 90% of my foundation, which is great! My astringent took off the rest of my makeup. The next morning, my skin felt so smooth and VERY SOFT! I haven't noticed any differences in my pores yet, but hopefully I'll see some improvements after a few days. Maybe I'll update later! :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product as an eye makeup remover and it does the job beautifully. Put a little bit on both eyelids, spread it gently, and either remove with a tissue (you don't even need water) or remove with a damp cloth and the makeup comes right off. I have not used this on my face, though, as I have a feeling it would break me out. I use CeraVe for that.

Also, I'm prone to really, really dry, flaky, almost scaly skin on some parts of my face, especially around my mouth and edges of my nose. After coming out of the shower I'll apply a very thin layer of this to the areas and leave it on as a moisturizer, and it's like the dry skin vanishes completely, which I can't say about other moisturizing products.

One lippe off only for the packaging. I really wish this didn't come in a tub.

I will allways have a jar of this product on hand b/c I love the refreshing cucumber scent and the texture of the cream.
I usually slather a bit of this on a damp cotton pad or directly on my face.
It leaves my skin so soft and fresh and I can skip moisturizer since it is moisturizing enough~
Other cleansing creams I use are by lancome and Chanel.
I like this one just as much b/c it is not greasy at all and rinses clean and the price is the best part...esp. when u can get 2 at walmart in a duo...just wish it came in a pump, although I like the pot style too :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading a Bobbi Brown male-up manual I went ahead and bought this product. In the book she says you should use a cold cream to take off all of your make-up then use another gentle cleanser on your skin. My skin has never looked better. I used to have a lot of redness on my cheeks, forehead and chin and since I have been using Ponds it has almost all gone away. My skin is softer too and for about $8 it is affordable.

Beware though that Ponds does contain mineral oil. I was hesitant at first to use it because of this but it seems to be working on my skin so I am going to continue to use it.

I have been using the cleansing creme in the green jar...My skin feels so nice...What a shock..I actually look forward to cleaning my face at night and I think my skin looks so much better...I previewed the ingredients and was delighted to find no parabans...They may have disquised them under another name but not that I would recognize...Try this If you are like me, you will be most delighted!!!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is another great, classic product that is very basic and very cheap. Sometimes those really are the ones you can't go wrong with. It does what it says on the tin (or tub), it removes makeup easily and does clean the skin thoroughly. I also use it as moisturiser sometimes, but I wouldn't use it before foundation as I'd be worried that it would make it slide off etc. It has a nice smell, I prefer unscented products but quite like this scent, it smells quite powdery like talcum powder or something.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Cannot rave enough about this product. For years I used harsh make up removers not realising that they were completly ruining my skin. Finally after randomly noticing this in a shop I decided to give it and go and its all I put near my skin to remove my make up now.

I give my face a quick rinse first, then apply the cold cream all over, leave for about 2/3 mins and remove with a warm face cloth. The make up comes off so easily. I always splash my face with water afterwards just to make sure I have completly removed all the cream. Since Ive been using Ponds Ive noticed a huge improvement in my skin, less redness and blackheads, my skin is so soft and its never broken me out. Highly recommend :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This cold cream is great, it doesn't clog my pores, removes all the makeup from the day, and also helps soften blackheads!

I would never just cleanse with this though, I have to wash my face after.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good cream for removing make up. I used it for a while, but now use moist towelettes. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to use cream cleansers and make up removers. Plus it is very affordable!

I love love love this makeup remover!!! I take a cotton round, put a little on, and massage it onto my eyes, and all the makeup is gone! for those complaining about the greasy feel after using it, I completely agree. What I do is take a Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheet and use that all over my face, and it completely takes all of the oil away. I completely recommend this! I've had mine for about 8 months now and I have way over half left!