Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great all round moisturising cream. I love the texture, just heavy enough, but not greasy. I spotted a perfume free version in superdrug the other day, which i'm going to try and buy next time, as i find the smell a little peanuty. A great product at a fair price.

I love this lotion because it smells like chocolate- so rich and nice, and also it's really cheap! It moisturises well and is simple and didn't irritate me. However, have to take 1 lippie off for the horrible packaging. The squeeze bottle means there's a lot of product left which I can't use up. I'd be much happier if they have a pump bottle- not only can I control the amount I squeeze out, I can actually use up the whole bottle instead of half the bottle!

Good for your legs and body. Feels soft and makes your legs look shiny. Good body cream as it seems to moisturise skin and get rid of dry skin - and is effective all day long. Probably buy again because it is not too expensive.

Seriously, you find me something better, and I will use it. This stuff is incredible and you can use it quite literally everywhere. It makes my skin SO soft and its very rich and moisturizing, yet not too heavy for summertime. My mom puts some in a cup and microwaves it until its a liquid, then puts it in her hair and puts a shower cap on over it and goes to bed, and after she washes it out in the morning her hair is like silk (I have very easily-upset hair, however, so I'm still too chicken to try it myself). It also got rid of the stretch marks that I gained from having an "overnight" puberty. And its like, a dollar for a tub that lasts you forever. This stuff can do no wrong.

I have been using this lotion for about 6 years after it was recommended to me by a friend. It is the only lotion I have used on my body and face since then. You MUST try this product. When I fell pregnant I rubbed it on my tummy every day for 9 months and I dont have one stretch mark, my daughter is now 3 and she loves it aswell! Who knows if it is down to good genes or not!.

The price is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I picked up a 400ml pump bottle the other day for 2.50. Now they have bought out the shimmer cream which is awesome too. My friend is miffed as she just bought some Benefit Body So Fine and it's not half as good as the shimmer cream.

If you want soft, supple, youthful skin this is a HG body lotion. I must admit it is hard to get the last bits out, so I cut open the bottle and it lasts a few more days!!!. GET SOME NOW!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this product smells like a slice of HEAVEN and is so rich that just a little can really moisturize. i use it on my lips every night and always wake up with the softest lips ever. i will cry if they stop making this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It smells wonderful and I just slabbed this stuff on every day for 2 weeks, and my stretch marks on my thighs were GONE!

I love the yummy smell of this product and find that it really keeps me skin moisturized for at least a few hours :-)

My HG! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion is the best lotion out there, bottom line. This lotion smooths my rough elbows, moisturizes my skin, and makes my skin more even toned. It really is amazing, and I love that it is so inexpensive and comes in a nice large pump bottle. I like the light cocoa scent, which dissipates once the lotion is absorbed. If you want smooth, soft, silky skin, then this lotion is what you need.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! Very moisturing, non-greasy, and a damn good price!