Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

on 4/13/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell of this lotion. I use it after tanning in a tanning bed and it's so moisturizing. I don't know why everyone says it smells bad- I think this is the best smelling cocoa butter on the market. Queen Helene's smells disgusting. No matter what lotion I use, I always come back to Palmer's cocoa butter.

This is a really moisturising product, the smell is great at first but I find that I get sick of it pretty easily if I'm not in the mood for chocolate. And yeah getting the last bits out of the bottle feels impossible - you can't even cut through it.

on 3/22/2006 2:18:00 PM

It smells great and made my skin glow, but after a few weeks, I broke out all over. :( I'm giving a 2 for the packaging because it is almost impossible to get the last remaining lotion out when you are almost finished with the bottle.

on 3/20/2006 11:19:00 AM

I have been using this for three years, and I absolutely love it. I have pretty sensitive skin, and it does not bother me at all. I get so many compliments on how bright and glowy my skin is in the summer . One day at a festival a friend of a friend was asking me what I used, and she had to have it.

on 3/11/2006 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter (lotion) for about ten years. The scent is wonderful, its cheap, and it moisturizes well. I've tried other lotions, but I always come back to Palmers. The solid version in a jar is good for dry feet.

on 2/28/2006 9:42:00 PM

I usually buy this in winter to help with my dry skin. It does tend to make you smell like an old chocolate bar, but it works well and is a good price compared to others on the market. Best to buy in the pump pack as the regular squeeze bottle gives you problems trying to get the last 1/4 of it out.

on 2/26/2006 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is okay. There are better cocoa butter products out there. This one does smell good though.

on 2/20/2006 8:53:00 PM

I absolutely despise the smell..kinda. It smells like old peanut butter, and I dont like the scent it gives off. Its too strong, I just wish it didn't have a scent. Other than that, it left my skin feeling VERY silky and hydrated. Made my skin feel wonderful. Im taking off a lippie because of the terrible strong scent it gives off.

on 2/12/2006 12:36:00 PM

This is a wonderful product. I only gave it 3 lippies because I have tried many other cocoa butter products by other brands that smell so much better, but I cannot stand the stentch of Palmers. However, despite the gastly smell, the product itself works fabulous.

on 2/7/2006 4:01:00 PM

So cheap. Smells great. Works brilliantly. Why use anything else?