Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

on 5/3/2006 9:48:00 PM

I love the yummy smell of this product and find that it really keeps me skin moisturized for at least a few hours :-)

on 4/29/2006 11:46:00 PM

My HG! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion is the best lotion out there, bottom line. This lotion smooths my rough elbows, moisturizes my skin, and makes my skin more even toned. It really is amazing, and I love that it is so inexpensive and comes in a nice large pump bottle. I like the light cocoa scent, which dissipates once the lotion is absorbed. If you want smooth, soft, silky skin, then this lotion is what you need.

on 4/28/2006 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! Very moisturing, non-greasy, and a damn good price!

on 4/20/2006 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely <3 this body butter!

on 4/13/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell of this lotion. I use it after tanning in a tanning bed and it's so moisturizing. I don't know why everyone says it smells bad- I think this is the best smelling cocoa butter on the market. Queen Helene's smells disgusting. No matter what lotion I use, I always come back to Palmer's cocoa butter.

This is a really moisturising product, the smell is great at first but I find that I get sick of it pretty easily if I'm not in the mood for chocolate. And yeah getting the last bits out of the bottle feels impossible - you can't even cut through it.

on 3/22/2006 2:18:00 PM

It smells great and made my skin glow, but after a few weeks, I broke out all over. :( I'm giving a 2 for the packaging because it is almost impossible to get the last remaining lotion out when you are almost finished with the bottle.

on 3/20/2006 11:19:00 AM

I have been using this for three years, and I absolutely love it. I have pretty sensitive skin, and it does not bother me at all. I get so many compliments on how bright and glowy my skin is in the summer . One day at a festival a friend of a friend was asking me what I used, and she had to have it.

on 3/11/2006 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter (lotion) for about ten years. The scent is wonderful, its cheap, and it moisturizes well. I've tried other lotions, but I always come back to Palmers. The solid version in a jar is good for dry feet.

on 2/28/2006 9:42:00 PM

I usually buy this in winter to help with my dry skin. It does tend to make you smell like an old chocolate bar, but it works well and is a good price compared to others on the market. Best to buy in the pump pack as the regular squeeze bottle gives you problems trying to get the last 1/4 of it out.