April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by brooksbelle

This is the only body moisturizer that I use. Very emollient and soothing and smells really great. This product is a must-have!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by bbayer

I am 46 yrso and it does not hydrate as well for skin that is aging. I pride myself in using only the best and this product smells super but skin still a bit dry after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Elaineu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really LOVE the scent! And it really moisturises; my skin gets really soft! The only negative thing is the packaging! You shouldn't buy the bottle without pump, cause you'll hurt your hands squeezing the last bit out of the bottle! It's a shame I only bought one bottle with pump in the US cause here in Holland we don't have that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by emlin

Mmmm, Mmmm yummy. I love this moisturizer! Why didn't I discover this sooner?! It smells so good and it makes my skin super soft. It absorbs very well and does not leave a greasy film afterwards. I had been using Bath and Body Works body creams for years because I like thick rich creamy lotions. But the Palmers is better and way inexpensive. I am now a Palmers Cocoa Butter convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is dirt cheap and comes in the ugliest packaging possible. Having said that, it smells absolutely gorgeous- I love sweet scents and the cocoa butter is the very best moisturizer you can get for your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by songjun

I love the scent!!! Yummm.... :)
This lotion does moisturize well - I found that it worked great on my dry legs. Price isn't necessariy dirt cheap but I'm not going broke from purchasing this lotion either. I have one comment though - I read many reviews praising how this lotion helped to reduce the stretch marks... according to Paula Begoun's article, cocoa butter does not help to reduce or prevent stretch marks.
Here is her quote, "You may have heard that specific moisturizing ingredients such as cocoa butter, vitamin E, or other various plant oils can prevent or reduce the appearance of stretch marks. As soothing and moisturizing as these ingredients are, they have no impact on how stretch marks are formed. Stretch marks are not caused because skin is dry or needs a special supplement. Rather stretch marks develop far below the skinís surface due to extreme strain, stress, and trauma that eventually breaks down the skinís support structure. No moisturizer in the world can prevent that kind of injury and damage to the skin from taking place."

I don't mean to ruin anyone's hope but the truth needs to be told! This is a great moisturizer though! You should definitely give it a try if you have dry skin. You'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by valygirll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it & it has a nice scent too. it really does work for strch marks also and it is not expensive at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Postie

This product is awesome. It's the perfect all-round body lotion...it smells great (got the vanilla here), moisterises wonderfully, reduces marks and overall makes skin baby soft. With regular use this product leaves skin glowing, soft and noticeable. For you solarium users out there, heres a huge tip = it makes a wonderful tanning lotion. It contains mineral oil so technically you shouldn't use it in a tanning bed as it can damage the acrylics but use it in a stand-up solarium and come out beautifully tanned and still very moisterised.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 6:37:00 AM More reviews by brooke549

This stuff is great. Everything about it. It's for stretch marks and scars and stuff like that but I never used it for any of that but I'm sure it works wonderful for that. I just use it as a mosturizing lotion. And it does just that. And it smells so good to. I think it kinda smells like cupcakes or icing in a way...lol.....I love it. It makes your skin smooth and brightens it. If you have dry skin this works perfectly to mosturize your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by retailslave1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I got this good of a product for a cheap price. I use this on my stretch marks on my belly (because I'm getting FAT) and I use it on all my dry spots, like my elbows, knees, and feet. It instantly got rid of my dryness. It helped to keep my skin wonderfully moisturize through out the whole day. The smell is wonderful also. Even though there is a Cocoa Butter scent, it doesn't smell like pure Cocoa butter. However, the scent is delicious. The only thing that I don't like about this product is the packaging. Great product but horrible bottles and jars. It isn't that they are not practical, it's just that they are ugly. But, I have to admit, the packaging isn't that much of a big deal for me.