October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by skinc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cuticle cream works wonders for my cuticles and hangnails. This is one of my staples- it has a pleasant lemon scent and comes in a small travel-ready tin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by goldensnake7

Amazing stuff. I actually don't use it on my cuticles - I don't really need it - but during the winter my knuckles get incredibly dry, cracked and flaky. I slathered on some of the cuticle cream at night and literally within a day, my knuckles were smooth and soft. A bit greasy, but what do you expect? Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product to have around if you have dry, ragged cuticles like I do. I have been a fan of BB's lemon cuticle cream for years, and honestly, still have not made it through the sample size jar I got. So, this stuff will last ya forever, and make your fingers look and feel pretty and soft. Another bonus of this stuff is that it smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by 867_5309

I got this b/c I read on the nail board that some people use it to soften their cuticles so they can be cut with a cuticle trimmer a little easier. So that's why I bought it. My cuticles are in the way, gross, and I had always cut them dry and it looked messy. Plus I ended up with sores. I massage this into the cuticle and let it set for 10 mins or so then cut the cuticles off. Maybe if I just soaked my fingertips in hot soapy water it would do the same thing. The smell of this is repulsive--it does smell like lemon but like lemon pledge...uck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ohthatgirl

I'm currently testing out several different cuticle products and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a decent product with a decent scent. Basically, it's okay for me.
I have several containers of this product lying about: at work, by my kitchen sick, and in my purse. I like it because the packing is small and convienant. It does a fair job of moisturizing my situation but I'm not blown away by it. It's not overly greasy like other cuticle creams/oils but it does have a waxy film that remains and leaves polished nails looking rather dull. I don't have any issue with the tin. It's easier to open then my CARGO eyeshadow (which is a pain in the arse).I'll probably repurchase for the same reason I have several now, cuticle oil is a great option but not always the most convienant or travel friendly. For reference, I have two sizes of this product. The regualr .60oz tin purhcased for $5.00 and the smaller .30oz tin that I purchased right after the new year at CVS that were 2 for $5.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ozlem

This is one of the best hand/nail products i've ever used. This cream changed my cuticles' roughness and gave me a very beautiful manicure with only one application. It smells so nice and i also like the tiny tin packaging. I will always use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 4:44:00 AM More reviews by TriniSoul

This is a winter main-stay for me..keeps my cuticles from being rough looking in as little as one application

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lkn4Him

Honestly, I haven't seen any improvement in my nails or cuticles. However, my nails and cuticles are fairly nice on their own and not a problem area. That said, I LOVE the smell of this stuff. I would probably buy this again, just because of the sweet scent and because it feels like you're pampering yourself when you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CuteSmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This seems to help my cuticles and it helps elevate hangnails.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by DCMALJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cute tin, nice scent, works OK . . . but it's *so* sticky/greasy/waxy and leaves my polished nails looking dull until I wash it off. The cute little tin can be difficult to open, too, especially if I have handcream on already. I'll use up what I have, but won't repurchase. Cuticle oil is a much better choice.