Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/4/2007 11:00:00 PM

This is an alright product. It smells delectable - like lemon custard - but that's the extent of its positive aspects. I'm not sure if I have an old jar, but it feels grainy as I rub my fingers over what I imagine should be a smooth and pliable surface. When applied, it doesn't sink into my skin/cuticles, but sits there in its greasy glory. I haven't seen a difference in my cuticles, but will continue to use this product out of hope that it will make some sort of positve change. I won't repurchase, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

on 5/30/2007 1:41:00 PM

Natural ingredients, fresh citrus scent, that's good; Greasy, doesn't help cuticle too much, that's not so good. Definitely agree with the viewer below.

on 5/29/2007 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I got this in a set for Christmas, and I mostly just use it because it's there. This product feels kind of greasy and I don't feel like it's getting absorbed or really making my cuticles softer. I've had better results from shea butter and Vaseline. I kind of like the scent though, but won't repurchase.

on 5/28/2007 1:59:00 PM

I don't really get what is special about this product. I'm not too fond of the very artificial scent, or the consistency of this cream. It felt very greasy and waxy to me. I would not buy this product again.

on 5/12/2007 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had problems with hang nails and those little pieces of skin that would peel off at the base of the nail. This stuff has banished those problems!! I love it. It is a little greasy at first, but I just put it on about 5 minutes ago so obviously it sinks in quite nicely. The smell is really nice, too. I was reading other reviews here and saw that some people used it as a lip balm, so I tried it just now and it's AMAZING as a lip balm!! I think it might even be better than Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm (which I'm in love with)! I don't remember how much it cost, but this stuff is going to last for MONTHS. I use it every night and plan to start using it in the morning too for even better results. The tin is really easy to open--it kind of has a ledge at the top that you can hold onto to open it. They may have changed it recently or something, since others have said it's hard to open.

on 5/11/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this every night on my cuticles before bed and it is marvelous stuff. Nice lemony scent and it truly moisturizes my cuticles and soaks in without leaving hands super greasy. Very easy to take along as well. No complaints; it's a bargain. My only wish would be if it came in a container I didn't have to dip into (squeeze tube with a slant tip would be perfect).

on 5/9/2007 5:01:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. It makes my hands smell good, cuticles and fingernails/toenails nicer, and I even use it sometimes on my elbows, which get very dry, and it works wonders! In a nice tin, which can carry around easily. Good consistancy, not runny like a lotion but not extremely hard so it's difficult to rub on. Isn't greasy or strong smelling. Would definately buy again when I run out.

on 5/6/2007 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this product. It makes my cuticles look nice and it is not very greasy. I also like the smell - it is a little strong but it smells good. I plan on buying it again.

on 5/4/2007 1:08:00 PM

This cuticle cream is THE BEST! I have dry cuticles that I end up picking at and no amount of lotion ever helps. But then I discovered this! It's very lemony, a great pick-me-up. And it soaks in well...not the least bit greasy. This improved my poor cuticles in only a few days AND I could go back to the computer 10 minutes after applying, which never happens with other products I have tried. This is a definite keeper for me. Even used it as a lip balm when I realized I left mine in my other purse!

I love this stuff. It works on extra dry lips and hair too. This is just a handy thing to keep in your purse at all times. ultra healing and not too greasy!

Popular Treatments