Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 5/4/2007 1:08:00 PM

This cuticle cream is THE BEST! I have dry cuticles that I end up picking at and no amount of lotion ever helps. But then I discovered this! It's very lemony, a great pick-me-up. And it soaks in well...not the least bit greasy. This improved my poor cuticles in only a few days AND I could go back to the computer 10 minutes after applying, which never happens with other products I have tried. This is a definite keeper for me. Even used it as a lip balm when I realized I left mine in my other purse!

I love this stuff. It works on extra dry lips and hair too. This is just a handy thing to keep in your purse at all times. ultra healing and not too greasy!

on 3/29/2007 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cuticle cream works SO well on my dried cuticles and nails. My nails are so dry, and they're always peeling and flaking. This cream really has done a great job on them. Before, my nails and cuticles were so ugly that I was always embarassed to show my nails. Now, my nails are so shiny, healthy, and there's this nice clean naturally manicured look on them. Also, the smell of this cream is so addictive! I almost want to eat it, but I've managed to stop myself so far. However, the only problem with this product is its price. A trial sized one is about 8 grams, and it's only lasted about 2-3 weeks. It costed $4.99 without tax for it too. I think I will buy this again, but it's price is a bit high.

on 3/29/2007 7:25:00 AM

I do not really have a cuticle problem, so maybe I shouldn't even be reviewing this. But I just happened to get this in a package set I bought. I've used it twice now. It feels like putting a thick, lemony crisco on my fingertips, and the fingers I use to apply the cream stay greasy and they are hard to come clean. Not sure if a thick lotion would work just as well? The smell sorta made me sick to my stomach after awhile too. Not a big fan.

I really like this particular cuticle cream. It works great on my cuticles! In addition, I work in a laboratory so I'm constantly washing my hands and my fingers split and peel every now and again around the edges of my nail. Using this cream on those cracks and splits seems to make them heal a bit faster. The lemony scent is quite pleasant as well.

on 3/20/2007 3:24:00 PM

I bought this because of my husband's problem with cuticles. Since he's pretty lazy to use it, I ended up trying it even thought didn't have some problems.
The smell is very nice, cream is a bit difficult to apply, but once you heat it with your finger rubbing the surface, it goes OK.
Unfortunately I got an allergy reaction and couldn't continue with a treatment, so wont buy again

This stuff is a miracle on my cuticles and I have gotten many people at my work hooked on this, but one word of caution: If you STOP using it after your cuticles get to looking nice, they will end up looking ten times worse than they did originally. I get lazy sometimes and stop using it for a few days and my cuticles get sooooooo dried out and nasty. :(

on 3/17/2007 11:56:00 AM

This is a wonderfully moisturizing cuticle treatment. It softens the cuticles well and smells so lemony! Great price, too.

on 3/14/2007 9:29:00 AM

I guess I'll add my shout-out for this great product. It has improved the look of my cuticles and nails 100%. I keep a tin at my desk and use it daily while reading e-mail. My fav part is the smell. If you are a fan of refreshing lemon, you will love the fragrance of this product. It's uplifting.

on 3/9/2007 11:36:00 AM

I am a huge fan of most of Burt's Bee's products but this cuticle cream was a huge disappointment. Although it smells great, it did nothing to cure my dry cuticles or peeling nails. I have since moved onto L'occitane's shea butter cuticle cream--which at almost 4 times the price of Burt Bee's works much better.

Popular Treatments