November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

I just got into the whole bronzer thing this summer, and Ive been using this product almost everyday! its the perfect color, non shimmery, smells amazing, and the texture is nice! im still using up my powderazzi set, but once i run out of hoola, i will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

the perfect matte brown contour. words cannot describe my love for this product. i will buy again, and again, and again....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by audiolovely

A nice, matte brown color for contouring. I'm on the fence about the packaging, I find the box is a too bulky in a makeup bag or for traveling.

It's about $28, so it isn't cheap but the product is not bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm disappointed in this product. I bought it because it's great for contouring, it's a bit too light for my NC30/NW30 skintone but if I want very subtle contouring then this is a good pick. I like the matte, natural color but I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out. I don't apply this all over like I said, just for contouring so I apply in only specific spots. The area that I apply on the most is right under my cheekbone, near by hairline and ear and that's where I've been experiencing breakouts. It's actually the only place I have breakouts right now, I actually have a couple on my right side near the hairline and another smaller one on my left side. They are very symetrical and I find that to be too much of a coincidence. I'm a bit pissed because this is not a cheap product. I did give it 3 lippies though since it does look good when you contour and it might work for other skin types that aren't acne prone. But acne prone girls, beware! I'm pretty sure the ingredient that caused the breakouts is something called Ethelhexyl Palmitate or something like that. I try to avoid this ingredient but it's extremely hard, it's in everything! This and mineral oil, those two ingredients that cause breakouts are in almost everything. Oh well, back to looking for my perfect skin friendly bronzer :( . Oh another thing, I hate the packaging. It's cute but not practical and I have a hard time fitting it into my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY HG bronzer! Matte gorgeous color! PERFECT all around! I cannot say better things about it! Tons of product, should work on most skin tones unless you are really dark! I can even go pretty heavy on accident and come out looking fine! So natural looking! I got it in the Legally Bronzed kit so it was SUPER affordable that way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Sonneteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first bronzer; I had shied away from bronzers because my skin is fair and I feared that any application would look unnatural and obvious. This buffs in well and doesn't overpower. I use it for contouring mostly. I happen to like the little brush; it puts a perfect "cut' into the hollow of my cheek plus it's soft and blends the powder well. I love the packaging for this and the Benefit blushers; so cute, no plastic, stackable and it fits the hand well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by JSX

This is probably the first bronzer i've tried that isn't orange, it is a natural tan/brown. There are no sparkles in it which is a miracle for me, I hate sparkly bronzers. It is perfect for my fair complexion. The packaging is great, although it cracks when you get near the bottom which is annoying. It comes with a tiny brush which I don't use, it is too small and just isnt good at all. I use my MAC 182 kabuki brush all over my face and love the results. I have a natural clean matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I love about this is that it is matte. It seems to me that almost all bronzers on the market are ridiculously shimmery but this one is perfect for contouring. However, I think you have to be slightly careful because sometimes this makes my face look a bit dirty. While this is expensive ($28, oof) there is a lot of product and I'm sure this would last a while. Luckily I purchased this in the Legally Bronze kit so I got a pretty god deal. If I ever finished this and I was looking for a bronzer I think I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by taratee

I can't say I love this product but this is probably one of the better bronzers I have tried. I'm not to happy about paying $36 for it but I have to admit that this product does last a very long time. I bought mine in Feb and it's now May and i still haven't hit pan( I am bronzer crazy) This lasts super long and gives a natural tan I like how it doesn't have glitter in it. I didn't like how if you used to much product by accident it would make you look like you were wearing dirt and it doesn't work very well for people with ance prone skin it makes them look very blochy. Overall I like the packaging it's cute but I do not understand the purpose of the little brush they give you for it because it doesn't really work to well. Anyways I am unsure if I would buy this product again or look for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

Great bronzer! Brown color, not orange and is also matte so no shimmers which is great. It is a bit pricey though, and sometimes I get pimples on my temples from it which is very abnormal because no products have ever given me pimples before.