BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 2/18/2011 5:27:00 PM

This bronzer/contour is perfect because it doesn't show up orangey like so many bronzers do. It's matte, easy to blend, and very buildable. The color also works on everyone. My favorite is that I can wear it as a bronzer AND contour in the same look.I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of my box!

on 2/18/2011 5:21:00 PM

I love this bronzer - it's perfect ! I prefer to just use bronzer in the Summer, I have had this from last spring-time. I love how it does not have an orange tint, which as I am quite pale I find it so hard to find something just right. I also use it on the body at times.

on 2/18/2011 5:15:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I use it every single day. I'm on to my second box. My first box lasted me for 2.5 years. This bronzer is the perfect matte shade. It isn't orangey either. I can use it when I'm more pale or when I'm tanner. It lasts on my face all day. I love this stuff. I will keep rebuying.

on 2/13/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite bronzer. I use it not only on my face, but neck and chest as well. It's great as no glitter, or overt shine/shimmer to it. Stays put all day. BeneFit makes wonderful blush/bronzers. I prefer this to my Bare Minerals Faux Tan.

on 2/13/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE HOOLA, it is my favorite bronzer. I have been using this since it came out. I have gone through 3 boxes. The color is really flattering to most skin tones. The best thing about it is no touch ups. This bronzer will last forever.

on 2/12/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 and I bought this for contouring my cheeks. I have put on some weight recently and needed something to slim down my round face. I didn't want anything too dark, orange toned, or shimmery so this works well. It looks pretty natural on me as well. My only beef is that it's slightly chalky which is disappointing because it isn't cheap. I am not someone who can splurge on expensive makeup very often. Secondly, I do feel that it is just a TAD too light for my skintone and I really need to prep my skin well for this to show up. Overall, it is a good product but not worth justifying the price if you ask me!

on 2/4/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So! I have used this for years. I love it! You get a ton of powder, generally these last me 9 months or more. Great for contouring and it lasts for hours. I love the benefit powders. I have never had any irritation from this as well. This is my staple.

on 2/3/2011 9:29:00 AM

I don't like this bronzer at all. I am NC30-35 and this bronzer looks dirty, patchy and very unnatural. I like the colour and i like the fact that it's completely matte but it's just doesn't work for me.

on 1/30/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is perfection for contouring..There is absolutely no shimmer/sparkle. Does not look muddy or dirty, and it does not turn orange. Does not emphasize pores. This is one of my favorite makeup products. I never want to be without this.

on 1/26/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this bronzer because it is matte. It is extremely hard to find good matte bronzers these days. The shade works perfectly for my skin even though I am fair. A little goes a long way!

Popular Bronzers