October 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

This did not work for me at all. Didn't blend in with my skintone well and it looked obvious and tacky. I am sure based on reviews that this works on some people, I am just not one of them. Won't repurchase, but I might try Moonbeam.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I mainly use this in the summer. Gives me a nice healthy glow without all of the shimmer. Looks great with a tan. I said no to repurchasing since its such a huge bottle! Will last me forever and a day lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I use this as a highlighter on my brow and cheek bones. Adore this stuff...I have for years. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by flonkerton

My favorite highlighter. The first thing that drew me to BeneFit. Beautifully natural glow, sheer pinky color. and NOT shimmery, like most highlighting powders. I got it in the Legally Bronze set, which is such an excellent value. Comes with Hoola, High Beam, Gilded, and Bad Gal Brown for $35!

Might not be so great on oily skins, but do oily skinned people highlight anyway? I dunno.

Only thing I don't like about this highlighter is the applicator brush. It's packaged like a nail polish bottle, which is cute. But I don't think it's sanitary to dab it onto your face and dip it back into the bottle, especially when it's a liquid. The brush also carries too much product. I just dab some onto a Q-tip and dab it onto my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW....! I can't believe I didn't know about this product earlier. I use 2 parallel short strokes on my cheekbones, dab using my ring finger, BLEND then I have really nice definition and I look soooo more radiant! My dull skin turns in to a natural glow. I am in LOVE with this product.

It doesn't turn out oily AT ALL and it never caused any breakouts for me and I have really sensitive skin!!!

I LOVE this product and will be using this almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kandy666

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this - use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones and brow bones. Just gives a healthy, radiant glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DanaCerise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This highlighter is a good choice for neutral and cool skin tones. The texture is great on the skin as opposed to a powder. It makes the skin look dewy and fresh. You can apply more if you want a more theatrical look. A little goes a long way. The only problem with this is that if you carry this in your makeup bag (instead of leaving it upright on your makeup counter), the product will get gunked up around the neck of the bottle and around the inside of the cap. As long as you have the cap tight, the product isn't going to leak out. But when you unscrew it, you'll see all the gunk and it looks a bit gross. Still, it's a great product and all ages could use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Six7Eight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG product right here!
    I'm fair with pink undertones and this gives me a lovely dewy glow. This lasts much longer than any powder highlighter I've tried. I put 2 or 3 dabs on my cheekbones and blend with a sponge. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. The one I have has lasted forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by CoCoandBB

For some reason, this product didn't do anything for me. It almost disappeared in my skin, maybe the color is not right, not sure.. feel like i just wasted money for not even seeing anything.
    Also, for better hygiene, it might be better in a pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product in moderation, and more for evenings than for day. It's lovely on my light skin :) gives the right amount of 'glow'
    I also have moonbeam which i use more often for day because it's more subtle.