BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/20/2010 5:17:00 PM

this is a nice highlighter. I sometimes use it asa highlight near the inner corner of my eyes. It shines nicely, Not too shiny if ya know what I mean.

on 6/20/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am impressed with this product. I found it in my stash from years ago. The bottle was about 70% full, so I know I must have used it and liked it at some point. I tried it again and know why I kept it. It works and it looks amazing. I am a high end girl all the way, Dior, Chanel, Guerlain... and out of all of those brands, I don't think any highlighting product has ever looked this subtle, yet doing exactly what it says it will do. I used it around my eyes and on my cheekbones. I had no creasing at all. Most recently I wore it yesterday, it was 95 degree's here and I was outside and it looked great hours later. I highly recommend it!

on 6/12/2010 11:19:00 AM

Been using this for years. Never fail product! The applicator is a little stingy but...i can put up with that for the glow this gives me. Never greasy, glittery or over the top!

on 6/11/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is by far the best highlighter ever. The shimmers on this are not noticable at all, but you can tell that the highlighter makes such a difference. I've looked all around for dupes, but ended up taking a chance and purchasing this for $30 at a local shopper's drugmart. I'm really glad I did. The packaging is great came in a cute box and it looks like nailpolish. All you need is a tiny amount to highlight and your set. I use this everyday and it looks like it's going to last me for quite a while. None the less, this is surely an investment. Most definitly a HG item. Regardless of price... this is you get what you pay for. Also, the staying power for this is all day for me. I reccomend this item to anyone for a highlighter! Does it jobs way too good. Perfect score from me 10/10!

on 6/8/2010 7:31:00 AM

This product is a pale pink shimmer which is good for highlighting for a radiant look. It comes in a ridiculous package like a nail polish bottle. The tiny brush does make it hard to apply and the product dries fairly quickly on the skin so you have to blend ASAP. I have warmer tone skin but am fair and the color works for me BUT--do not use it over a powder foundation. I did that yesterday and the glow was more ashy and dry than dewey. I picked this over Nars Luxor mainly due to price but am kind of regretting it now. This liquid formula is so so if you have drier skin and can make your skin look a little patchy and the Nars multiple is more moisturizing (unfortunately it's $40 as opposed to under $30 for HB). This product should last a while because you need so little but it is not the best highlighter for me.

I dot this in a c-shape around my eyes after I've applied my foundation and pat it in with my finger. I find if I rub the product into my skin it doesn't really show up as much as I'd like it to, so patting is the best way to apply it from my experience. It adds an amazing dewy highlight without looking like chunks of glitter are on my face. I also use it to highlight my brow bone and sometimes I take a little but down my nose and on my cupid's bow. Amazing!

on 6/7/2010 4:37:00 PM

I pat this around the c's of my eyes and down my nose. It adds a nice glow to your face without glowing like a disco ball.

The nail polish bottle packaging is efficient for this kind of product.

on 6/7/2010 8:24:00 AM

After read all this reviews,i bought this product.First, the luminous is good ,you don't look like a disco ball after apply,light and natural.But after thousand of reviews I hoped something magic that provides like celebs dewy shining cheeks,but not.Overrated!Nevertheless ,it is a good highlighter.

on 6/4/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great highlight! I love it because its not NOTICABLY fake highlight! It blends right in and really does give off the perfect glow! Cute packaging and also useful! Huge bottle of this stuff.. will go long way! Glad I got it!

on 6/3/2010 7:21:00 AM

I use this under a BB Cream or my MAC Studiofix powder foundation NC30. It creates a dewy glowing effect but I don't recommend it for ppl with oily skin. It's only going to accentuate your oiliness so definitely stat away from the t-zone. I use sparingly on the bridge of my nose (two small dots to highlight my nose) and a bit more on my cheekbones. Good product if you master the use of it. But they could pretty up the pakaging considering its price range.

Video Reviews & Tutorials