September 19, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by debbick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this color paint pot. I use it everyday as my base and have done away with my urban decay & smashbox primers. This does it all. Sometimes I use it alone as my eyeshadow and just add mascara and go!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Wrenaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a big must-have in my daily makeup routine. It works great as a base primer to cover the whole eyelid, from lash line to brow. It evens out lid skin tone, makes eyeshadow colors pop like crazy, lasts all day long, and doesn't crease. It also matches my skin tone perfectly. I could not imagine going without it again.

One pot also lasts quite a long time. The pot I am currently on I have been using pretty much DAILY for about 10ish months or so and I still have not quite run out (I am guessing I have a few weeks left in the pot before I have to crack open the replacement that is waiting in my bathroom drawer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by behappy08

I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. I love how it evens out my lids. Making my eye shadow look much better. I use it everyday. Even if I am not wearing eye shadow I wear Painterly by itself. It makes my eyes look better. I get very minimal creasing, so it does last throughout the day. It's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great color to even out the skin tone on your lids. It never creased on me, but i have dry lids. Lasted all day. But because i have dry skin, applying this was not easy, it made my eyes more dry and flaky. So because of that i would not buy again. But it is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I've bought this (I believe) six times already b/c I use w/many of my clients. It goes (depending on what I'm doing) w/a great deal of skin tones and e/s applications. I myself use it for my neutral eye almost daily. Lovely color that really is a staple in my collection! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really love this product. I mostly use this as my primer under my eyeshadow. Its a brilliant nude colour which brings out the colours in all eyeshadows, prevents them from creasing and is very easy to apply.

I would rather use this than Urban Decay Primer Potion to be honest as its very creamy but not an oily feeling like the UDPP.

I would definitely recommend this as an eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by drummercc

I love this! I got it for prom as a base b/c going to a MAC counter for prom was my first makeup experience ever. i used a brush to apply a thin layer to my lid as a primer and it last all night (8 hrs) even though i was dancing and everything. i actually like this a lot better than UDPP. i never get creases or anything and i say i have pretty normal lids. the UDPP actually makes my eyes a little oil and creases my makeup! i would buy this again but i dont think i'll ever run out :] i think the product might eventually dry out but i try to keep it in normal room temperatures and cap it tightly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love the way this brightens my eyes and makes my overall appreance fresh and healthy! I've applied this using my finger-I find this way tugs on my lid since this isn't very creamy. I've also used a large concealer brush-I love this method! It goes on even and my lids look FLAWLESS. I sometimes apply this and a few (ok, a ton) coats of mascara, and I'm good to go. I will def repurchase, but it won't be for some time since I don't need very much to cover my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

This is possibly my favourite product from MAC! I absolutely love it! It suits my skin tone perfectly, making it a great base for any coloured eyeshadow. I use this under shimmery shadows, and i use bare study under matte shadows. It is very creamy, a lot creamier than bare study and rubenesque which both contain shimmer in them. The staying power is exceptional, i normally apply my eye makeup at around 9 or 10 am, and itís there at 5 or 6pm. Although i have noticed that it doesnít do too well under high outdoor temperatures. This tiny pot is going to last me a very long time! I use it in conjunction with my other 3 paint pots. Letís just hope it doesnít dry out too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I use painterly paint pot pretty much everyday of my life just for the day time and then add color on top at night. It evens out the color on my eyelid and makes my face look healthier. I'm an nw15 and it looks great as a natural look.