December 20, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty shade, a pinky-peach champagne with tons of frost and shimmer. Did I just describe MAC Naked Lunch, or Stila Kitten? Unfortunately for me, these 2 shadows look exactly the same on my lids (MAC N3). NL might be half a shade peacher/deeper, but very close in any event (why did I not notice this before I bought it?) This is something that should be considered, since so many of us already have Kitten. Still, NL is a great versatile shade that is a definite keeper (if you don't already have something similar).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Honeyblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny how shades can vary so much from person to person. I am an NW20, and this shade shows up so pretty on me. It's a fleshy-peach, with a frosty sheen (like that in Pink Freeze and Nylon), which gives a glowy, ethereal look.

I've used as just a wash all over (with very black mascara) for a polished neutral look, and as an inner lid color (with Hypnotique in the crease, Deep Truth to line and swept up into corners) for more of a "pop". Truly fairy-like!

This color is totally unique, in my opinion, and seems like one I will use alot.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nicole1234

Although this is a beautiful flesh, champagne almost peach e/s, it just does not show up on me since I have to wear an eyepaint to prevent my e/s from creasing. I think this colour would look good on really fair skin or darker skin, but this one is too close to my NC20 skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by iona1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A beautiful peach tinged champagne color. As mentioned in the other reviews a great wash to open you eye. Product is smooth, applies and lasts well. I like as a wash with nocternelle in the crease and contrast as a liner. The SA recommended trying it as a blush...have not done that yet but will give it a shot soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a shimmery champagne/beige/slight pink. very pretty. great for highlighting and brightens the eye area. the mac artist put it on me and i loved it. i kept on staring at the mirror all night to look at it. i didn't get it though. =( i ended up buying all the LE edition items and figured this can wait since this isn't a LE. so i can get this anytime when i have money. didn't want to pass my limit...but can't wait till next payday! yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a little crush on Naked Lunch.

...its is a beige pink with just enough shimmer. It blends so easily its a dream. It goes great with the other Hipnotique eye shadows (use it to lighten up Deep Truth, I did and it was fabulous) and other neutrals and browns. I feel like Naked Lunch is Shroom for people who find Shroom to light. This is absolutly with out a doubt my favorite color MAC has come out with in a year and a half. WOW. Thank god its permenent!!!

PS...try it wet...its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks similar to my favorite e/s, Jest, so of course I love it! It's a frosty, shimmery pink biege. It really looks gorgeous on, sheer and shimmery, and brightens up my eyes. Its a your lids but better color. :) It's really hard to describe how pretty it looks on, you have to see it. NC25, brown hair and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by stilafreak

This is a really, really great eyeshadow. At first glance, it looks like a boring neutral shade but when it's on it's pretty enough to wear by itself. It transforms into a lovely shimmery shade that really opens the eye up. It's also a great all-over base to wear underneath other shadows to brighten them. I highly reccomend this e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

beautiful colour.. great for highlighting and brightening.. i find that it look similar to shimmerene glitter cream when u compare them in the pot.. but definitely a close match to heavenly bliss,i agree..since i missed out on that, this one's a keeper!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect this was our old friend Bliss eyeshadow. Honestly, these two look very similar and are so close that you just don't need both. However, Bliss was discontinued awhile ago, so this would be a good replacement. There are very subtle differences by comparison.Only a makeup addict would see any difference between the two and you'd really have to peer deeply to find it because they are so close. Bliss is maybe the faintest hint peachier and Naked Lunch pinker. Naked Lunch is maybe a hint frostier.By comparison with Phloof, Phloof is lighter and more of a white-pink tone.If you ask me, Naked Lunch and Bliss are two eyeshadow twins seperated at birth. continued >>