November 27, 2014 | 1623 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by maryam

i've repurchased this twice and been using it for about a year and a half now and i find it is actually a great moisturizer for my combo/oily breakout prone skin. it sinks in and has no greasy residue and the spf is parsol so at least i'm protecting my skin from UV rays while wearing it. it hasn't contributed to any breakouts which is a must since most sunscreens break me out really bad (i.e Olay complete) but i think i've figured out that for me, chemical sunscreens work rather than physical. basically, this moisturizer does exactly what it needs to do--moisturize and protect.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2003 6:29:00 AM More reviews by lillet

I am not sure that the sunscreen is entirely effective for me. But I love the feel and lightness of this lotion. I have used a whole bottle and will definitely buy again. None of the thick, stickiness of other sunscreens. Also my face never gets oily or pimples from using this like it does from other drugstore sunscreens. Good basic packaging and pretty cheap.
UPDATE: After using for several months, I have stopped. I grown increasing concerned that this stuff is not good for the health of my skin. Still no blemishes or breakouts, but my skin looks haggered and dry after a day of using this stuff. Maybe I am mildly allergic to this very chemically formulation. I am going back to my HG sunscreen : Skinceuticals.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by chibi0114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is nice and light. It moisturizes just enough and does not make my skin greasy. My problem with this product was that it stung and irritated my eyes. I liked the fact that this product came with a pump and the price was very reasonable, but I probably won't repurchase because I will need something more moisturizing for the colder months and I would like something that has a pleasing apperance/scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by misskat2

Stung when I applied it on my face. I think I'm allergice to Parsol, which is the sunscreen agent in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by dabomb

yeah, yeah! I love this product. I use it everyday on my combo skin. I apply it all over except on my forehead, which tends to be oily. Since this is oil free, I can use it and I don't break out! I wear it everyday to protect myself from the sun and I love that there's absolutely no scent. One thing to make sure of is that you apply it well before you do your makeup so it can sink in. After that, it'll give you a pretty glow all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by dhavan

I used this product for about a month and it didn't break me out. However, my skin would burn when I put it on in the morning. I suppose i'm allergic to the chemical sunscreens in it. My eyes would also get irritated when I worked out and had the moisturizer on.
Overall, it seems to be a good moisturizer but make sure you're not allergic to the chemical sunscreens before you try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by owen

Easily absorbed, no breakouts, and
a good price. Much better than Olay Complete.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by mtview

No breakouts and no white cast. It is moisturizing but doesn't make me feel greasy. Just wish the SPF is higher though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Sydney47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful, just awful. This so-called light lotion made my skin break out somethin terrible. Why, oh why did I abandon my Olay Complete?? Never again, I tell you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light, yet very creamy moisturizer that I have been using everyday for the past few months. It doesn't break me out and sinks in easily. The SPF 15 is also a plus!