Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 10/19/2003 12:08:00 AM

My favorite SPF sunscreen and moisturizer in one. I usually have problems because I have sensitive, combo skin. This stuff is non-greasy, yet goes on smooth and dries pretty quick. It also is NOT matte, which I really like. It is hard to find a sunscreen/moisturizer that is non-greasy, yet also has a non-matte finish. I never have to worry about breakouts, or if my skin feels too heavy when wearing this. I also love the fact that it is in a pump. I have tried MANY, MANY different sunscreen moisturizers, but always come back to this. I can't believe that some products, such as Lancome, can charge up to $38 for a sunscreen!!! In my opinion, this stuff does just the same thing-and better for about $9.00!

I like this its gentle, effective and makes my combo/oily face nice and silky. I don't like the it is a bit shinny and kinda smells but its cetaphil and its extremely gentle and effective :). its good for fall/winter for summer i prefer something thats higher then 15 spf.

on 9/13/2003 4:13:00 PM

i really like this moisturizer. i found that when i put it on, it left my skin sooooo silky and soft not oily at all!!!! yea sure the smell is a little bad but what do u expect from a fragrance free sunscreen? i really like the pump bottle too its better than the weird squeeze bottle of olay complete. overall a very nice non greasy sunscreen moisturizer that wud probably be better for normal to dry.

on 9/5/2003 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a lightweight suncreen with parsol 1789 in it. Even though this is lightweight. it makes my skin shiny. if you have sensitive skin that can't tolerate chemical suncreen, parsol. Then I think that suncreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide is better suitable for you. Most people can tolerate zinc oxide and titanium dioxide because it is the physical form of suncreen.

on 8/12/2003 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this moisturizer performs it's job well. it keeps skin soft, smooth, and doesn't clog pores. however, it's a bit too heavy for my oily, acne-prone skin, and it sometimes caused my cheeks to sting (this only happened very rarely, so i'm not completely sure if i can even attribute this to the Cetaphil). i'll give the rest to my mother who has very dehydrated skin, because i can see how the formulation would work well for dry-skinned individuals.

on 8/11/2003 12:07:00 PM

this is a good photo-stable option for very tough skin--it burned my skin to so much i was pink for hours even after washing it off...and i NEVER react to products-even the high irritation potential of avobenzone/parasol, which this spf contains. i bought this and applied it for the first time before going out on a jog and i had to take a taxi home because it started burning my cheeks and stinging my eyes so badly that i couldn't see through my tears. no exaggeration.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for almost 6mos now, so far so good except for a very few blackheads and whiteheads(I have acne prone asian skin).With the 4oz size and low price, you can definitely apply and reapply this LIBERALLY to get enough sun protection.Plus!!! No stinging sensation after putting it unlike other moisturizers+suncreen that ive tried

on 8/6/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer with SPF 15 out there! After trying neutrogena SPF 15, (Which is so oily and a waste of money) I stayed away from SPF 15 moisturizers believing all of them were too oily for my combination/oily skin. That is until I tried cetaphil! I bought it on impulse and so glad I did! It's lightweight, is NOT OILY, absorbs quickly, doesn't smell like a sunblock, and protects from those evil sunrays. My moisturizer every morning unless something better comes along.

on 7/27/2003 10:57:00 PM

This product burned my eyes! I was so excited for this product since it carries the Cetaphil name: BOO!

on 7/27/2003 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i've repurchased this twice and been using it for about a year and a half now and i find it is actually a great moisturizer for my combo/oily breakout prone skin. it sinks in and has no greasy residue and the spf is parsol so at least i'm protecting my skin from UV rays while wearing it. it hasn't contributed to any breakouts which is a must since most sunscreens break me out really bad (i.e Olay complete) but i think i've figured out that for me, chemical sunscreens work rather than physical. basically, this moisturizer does exactly what it needs to do--moisturize and protect.

Popular Moisturizers