October 21, 2014 | 1827 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by dhavan

I used this product for about a month and it didn't break me out. However, my skin would burn when I put it on in the morning. I suppose i'm allergic to the chemical sunscreens in it. My eyes would also get irritated when I worked out and had the moisturizer on.
Overall, it seems to be a good moisturizer but make sure you're not allergic to the chemical sunscreens before you try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by owen

Easily absorbed, no breakouts, and
a good price. Much better than Olay Complete.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by mtview

No breakouts and no white cast. It is moisturizing but doesn't make me feel greasy. Just wish the SPF is higher though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Sydney47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful, just awful. This so-called light lotion made my skin break out somethin terrible. Why, oh why did I abandon my Olay Complete?? Never again, I tell you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light, yet very creamy moisturizer that I have been using everyday for the past few months. It doesn't break me out and sinks in easily. The SPF 15 is also a plus!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 3:07:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent moisturizer, as long as you apply it lightly. I use it w/ the Cetaphil Normal-Oily Daily Cleanser. I've found that coupling the products makes my skin really glow. My skin is mainly dry w/ a few oily spots, and this lotion manages to thoroughly moisturize the dry parts w/o clogging the oily parts. I like that it only requires one squirt of this product to moisturize my entire face. Plus, my face stays moisturized all day, instead of having dry patches halfway through the day, like with past moisturizers I've used. Two thumbs up! Update: To my disappointment, I discovered that this stuff was actually causing me to break out slightly, so I've discontinued use of it and switched to Suave's Facial Moisturizer w/ SPF15 (much better).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Lissa971

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good moisturizer with SPF. I have dry-normal skin and it does not break me out. Provides enough moisture and does not leave a greasy feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2003 5:38:00 AM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did not like this at all! It turned my face red everytime i put it on and made my mom's skin itch! It is really "light" and the spf is good..but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion is a nice, lightweight moisturizer to provide SPF 15...I use it when I'm not using a tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier, Paula Dorf, or Clarins), but it doesn't really provide quite enough moisture for me in the winter. Never had any problems with breakouts whenever I use this...I would certainly repurchase, and I think it would make a nice choice for someone who doesn't need as much moisture and likes an SPF. Update 9/03: I've changed my skincare regimen to use Serum de La Mer and Creme de La Mer, and I use the Fluide de La Mer SPF 18 for my sunscreen-needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

boy, the reviews are all over the place on this one. For a moisturizer with SPF, I like this one best- and now that we are all so aware of sunscreens, that says a lot for this product. When I'm staying indoors, though- I sure Don't reach for this moisturizer!