April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light, yet very creamy moisturizer that I have been using everyday for the past few months. It doesn't break me out and sinks in easily. The SPF 15 is also a plus!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 3:07:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent moisturizer, as long as you apply it lightly. I use it w/ the Cetaphil Normal-Oily Daily Cleanser. I've found that coupling the products makes my skin really glow. My skin is mainly dry w/ a few oily spots, and this lotion manages to thoroughly moisturize the dry parts w/o clogging the oily parts. I like that it only requires one squirt of this product to moisturize my entire face. Plus, my face stays moisturized all day, instead of having dry patches halfway through the day, like with past moisturizers I've used. Two thumbs up! Update: To my disappointment, I discovered that this stuff was actually causing me to break out slightly, so I've discontinued use of it and switched to Suave's Facial Moisturizer w/ SPF15 (much better).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Lissa971

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good moisturizer with SPF. I have dry-normal skin and it does not break me out. Provides enough moisture and does not leave a greasy feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2003 5:38:00 AM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did not like this at all! It turned my face red everytime i put it on and made my mom's skin itch! It is really "light" and the spf is good..but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion is a nice, lightweight moisturizer to provide SPF 15...I use it when I'm not using a tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier, Paula Dorf, or Clarins), but it doesn't really provide quite enough moisture for me in the winter. Never had any problems with breakouts whenever I use this...I would certainly repurchase, and I think it would make a nice choice for someone who doesn't need as much moisture and likes an SPF. Update 9/03: I've changed my skincare regimen to use Serum de La Mer and Creme de La Mer, and I use the Fluide de La Mer SPF 18 for my sunscreen-needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

boy, the reviews are all over the place on this one. For a moisturizer with SPF, I like this one best- and now that we are all so aware of sunscreens, that says a lot for this product. When I'm staying indoors, though- I sure Don't reach for this moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had a minor breakout disaster after using OoO's fancy schmancy $20 moisturizer. I bought this and it was so light and wonderful and cleared me right up. I enjoy the tingle. I love the fact that it has an SPF. I love that it's super cheap. And no breakout. Cetaphil really is worth the hype. UPDATE: Yeah, it's worth the hype except I had to stop using it because it burned so bad when I pu it on. So, actually, not really worth the hype at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2003 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Ryce_Chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a light moisturizer that moisturizes just enough for me in the morning and is not greasy. The only downside is the slight burning sensation i get from the active parsol 1789 sunscreen ingredient in it, but that subsides really quickly. I use it under makeup and my makeup goes on well with no balling up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hoganfour

Love everything about it! Most important, it does not sting my eyes. Some spf's even when they are near my eyes sting. This is great. I have very dry skin and it always feels fine with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 10:07:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bare bones, inexpensive moisturizer that does the job perfectly for me. I had really done a number on my skin with AHA's and BHA's. I didn't realize I was using them too frequently for my skin type. This was one of the many Cetaphil products recommended by my Doctor. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it in any way. The level of moisturization is perfect for my aging combo skin. However, if you have oily skin you may find it too emollient. Let's be honest. When have you ever heard a Dr. or Dermatologist recommend LaMer or Remede, or even Paula's Choice? You haven't (although my Doc said the PC AHA is a fine product and I should have no problem using it every other day instead of the 2x's per day I had been using it). From now on I'm using what the Doc recommends. I'm tired of having my wallet sucked dry by greedy cosmetics companies!