Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for almost 6mos now, so far so good except for a very few blackheads and whiteheads(I have acne prone asian skin).With the 4oz size and low price, you can definitely apply and reapply this LIBERALLY to get enough sun protection.Plus!!! No stinging sensation after putting it unlike other moisturizers+suncreen that ive tried

on 8/6/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer with SPF 15 out there! After trying neutrogena SPF 15, (Which is so oily and a waste of money) I stayed away from SPF 15 moisturizers believing all of them were too oily for my combination/oily skin. That is until I tried cetaphil! I bought it on impulse and so glad I did! It's lightweight, is NOT OILY, absorbs quickly, doesn't smell like a sunblock, and protects from those evil sunrays. My moisturizer every morning unless something better comes along.

on 7/27/2003 10:57:00 PM

This product burned my eyes! I was so excited for this product since it carries the Cetaphil name: BOO!

on 7/27/2003 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i've repurchased this twice and been using it for about a year and a half now and i find it is actually a great moisturizer for my combo/oily breakout prone skin. it sinks in and has no greasy residue and the spf is parsol so at least i'm protecting my skin from UV rays while wearing it. it hasn't contributed to any breakouts which is a must since most sunscreens break me out really bad (i.e Olay complete) but i think i've figured out that for me, chemical sunscreens work rather than physical. basically, this moisturizer does exactly what it needs to do--moisturize and protect.

on 7/26/2003 6:29:00 AM

I am not sure that the sunscreen is entirely effective for me. But I love the feel and lightness of this lotion. I have used a whole bottle and will definitely buy again. None of the thick, stickiness of other sunscreens. Also my face never gets oily or pimples from using this like it does from other drugstore sunscreens. Good basic packaging and pretty cheap.
UPDATE: After using for several months, I have stopped. I grown increasing concerned that this stuff is not good for the health of my skin. Still no blemishes or breakouts, but my skin looks haggered and dry after a day of using this stuff. Maybe I am mildly allergic to this very chemically formulation. I am going back to my HG sunscreen : Skinceuticals.

on 7/20/2003 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is nice and light. It moisturizes just enough and does not make my skin greasy. My problem with this product was that it stung and irritated my eyes. I liked the fact that this product came with a pump and the price was very reasonable, but I probably won't repurchase because I will need something more moisturizing for the colder months and I would like something that has a pleasing apperance/scent.

on 7/18/2003 4:54:00 PM

Stung when I applied it on my face. I think I'm allergice to Parsol, which is the sunscreen agent in it.

on 7/6/2003 5:54:00 PM

yeah, yeah! I love this product. I use it everyday on my combo skin. I apply it all over except on my forehead, which tends to be oily. Since this is oil free, I can use it and I don't break out! I wear it everyday to protect myself from the sun and I love that there's absolutely no scent. One thing to make sure of is that you apply it well before you do your makeup so it can sink in. After that, it'll give you a pretty glow all day.

on 7/1/2003 4:08:00 PM

I used this product for about a month and it didn't break me out. However, my skin would burn when I put it on in the morning. I suppose i'm allergic to the chemical sunscreens in it. My eyes would also get irritated when I worked out and had the moisturizer on.
Overall, it seems to be a good moisturizer but make sure you're not allergic to the chemical sunscreens before you try it.

on 6/19/2003 6:41:00 PM

Easily absorbed, no breakouts, and
a good price. Much better than Olay Complete.