September 17, 2014 | 1980 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a sample of this that I received as a GWP. I use it nightly before my moisturizer. I have noticed that my skin is smoother and my pores are smaller. I don't have any fine lines, so I can't speak for that, but this is pretty great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wow. great night treatment. almost a miracle in the small bottle. i use it every night before bed with a light moisturizer. just love my skin on the next day: very soft, not shiny at all!!!! just smaller pores, glowing face. you only need 4 drops for entire face. great product..i dont get any breakouts.... so far so good...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by HipsterChica7984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this serum. I have oily skin with large pores. This serum helps minimize the oiliness. I'm all about preventative measures. I'm not seeing the results right away, but I'm sure in the long run my skin will thank me for using this. I use this under Shiseido's sunscreen spf 55 lotion and it keeps my usually oil slicked face in check. I alternate between this serum and MD Prevage ibededone because Prevage has a higher epf. People still think I look 21 OR younger when I'm closer to 30.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 4:33:00 AM More reviews by raetsel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this stuff (i've used it for a good solid month or more.) in the hopes that it could cover me in the moisturizer department as anything that is not in serum form tends to disagree with my skin. it seems to hydrate a little, as someone else had said. it also seems to help clear up blemishes & any broken skin some.
however, overall, i don't think it's really doing a whole lot for me & i don't think i'll be buying it again, but i'm still not 100% positive on that. i may edit this review later.

Edit: after a bad bout of cystic acne from some mineral makeup i tried out, i kept using this stuff & i really do think that its reparative qualities are pretty amazing & for this, i'm going to up my rating & think i will buy it again

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

I used to think that this would be too oily and cause breakouts for my acne-prone skin. However, I’m completely sold after using it! As you people know, I’m extremely paranoid about aging, and thus I was looking for something suitable for my ‘young’ skin without overloading it. THIS is it.

It’s a brown/orangey serum that absorbs into the skin within seconds, not oily and helps to hydrate a little. Drier skins will have to follow up with a separate moisturizer. It helps to calm and soothe my irritated skin (from all those strong anti-acne solutions), and even heal my post-war acne scars!

There is no argument as to why this product remains as Estee’s number 1 seller after so many years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by mrvtime

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this nightly under the DayWear along with using Idealist during the day. I used to use Fruition and love it and as I reached 40, I wanted to try something new. Although I'm still told I look in my early 30's, I could notice blotching in my skin and my pores changing and having a 'saggy' look starting. The first time I started using this (switched from the Chanel line), I noticed a difference right away. I will continue using this until my skin is making more 'age changes' and then will move on to the next Estee product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by b_lizard

I was afraid that this would be an over-hyped product but it's been so popular for so long (my mom used this a long time ago) that I gave it a try. It's a really good product. It enhances my moisturizer and it heals acne too. When I have a big pimple, I apply it overnight under my moisturizer and the next morning, the pimple is smaller. I really didn't expect that and I was pleasantly surprised. It IS rather pricey but nothing else works as well (I'm not convinced by other serums I've tried) so I'll probably repurchase when it's finished.

I like the dark brown bottle but I'm so afraid of the glass dropper. So far I've been pretty careful but I've seen broken droppers in the store so I'm trying hard to avoid breaking it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by anonsuebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't get all the hype behind this. or maybe I'm just expecting miracles. I bought a bottle, and I use it a lot, and I feel like I see no difference. maybe it's slowing the aging process? but I can't see anything and I'd prefer to find something that helps reverse the aging process if possible. I am nearing 30 and desperate to find some good products. people say I have great skin, I probably used to (no pores, no pimples, no lines). but now I can tell that my face is starting to sag, and that causes me to see pores and fine lines on my forehead and cheeks. I've tried:

- la mer (feels good, might be preventing further damage, but doesn't seem to reverse),

- estee lauder day cream (at least it's SPF and doesn't stink or feel gross, moisturizes alright, but doesn't seem like it's doing anything either)

- roc night cream (this one is cheap so I keep using it even though I'm not sure it is doing anything either)

- various creams from l'oreal (I didn't like the feel of any of these as moisturizers - I've tried the younger all they way to mature skin types - and I didn't see any improvement either - I think I'm giving up on most drug store brands, such as l'oreal, olay, etc. for general moisturizers. the expensive ones do feel better, even if they don't reverse aging either, they may be better at preventing it)

- Alpha hydrox (this is drug store, but it has an active ingredient AHA that does seem to do something. this is the only product that I use where when I wake up the next morning, I see less fine lines on my face. it's also way cheap so I'm going to keep this one)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Meglet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rave reviews for this product, but not from me. I like my products to feel luxurious in addition to doing their job, and of the Estee Lauder skincare line, this serum is the bland and sullen girl who lacks personality but has major smarts. While it is boring to use, it still does what its supposed to do.

It's usually the other way around: most companies obsess about the luxury of their product and forget to make it good!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tammy000