Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 1/25/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

seeing all the great reviews, i got one. i tried it on my hands first, thank god for that! coz i ended up itching my whole hands. some kind of allergy.

contains parabens.

on 1/25/2009 9:18:00 PM

Holy wow! I got a bottle of this free, as part of the cosmetics settlement in the US from 1/20-1/27. I had never tried it before but figured, why not! I didn't expect a whole lot, I am 39 and have pretty good skin, but I'm not 23, and my skin is fair and dry and tricky. I figured it was free so any improvement would be fine.

I've used it now for THREE DAYS and notice a difference. Trust me, it is the product, I use a number of products on my face from fighting years of blistering sunburns as a kid (and I have red hair), and nothing else changed. If anything, I went out during this same time to a party, and had ... well, a few, and I should be looking rougher if anything. Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, expected to recoil, and was astounded. My skin looks visibly brighter, there is color under the skin (not a flush, just I look glowish and healthy and not forty!), and the texture and dryness is visibly improved. These are the quickest, most dramatic results of any serum I have tried yet, and among the best results of any skin product period.

This giveaway EL did may have been the result of a settlement but they are going to make a LOT of money off of me in the coming years, all from one little freebee bottle.

on 1/25/2009 6:39:00 AM

I got this about a week ago and so far so good! I love the dropper. I only need about 2-3 for my whole face. I don't have problem skin, so I didn't think It'd be fair using this product as I probably wont be noticing any difference. Boy was I wrong! This leaves my skin smooth, supple, and the texture of my face feels great. It helps even out my skin and smooth out the blemish I have. I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so I cannot speak about how effective it is on that, but it works great on smoothing out your complexion! It is expensive, but seeing how I only need 2-3 drops it'll last for some time. To be honest, this isn't a *necessity* product for me, moreso a luxury product. It is however, very effective. This is the cherry on top of my skincare regime!

on 1/19/2009 9:49:00 PM

I haven't noticed any good changes to my skin as a result of using this product. It almost appears as if my skin quality has gone down since using it, but it just might be the time of year. I have used it for over a month now and will probably not buy it again.

on 1/4/2009 4:51:00 PM

Been using this for a about a month, and I like it so far. Not sure about the anti-aging part, but it does have a calming effect on my face and makes pimples heal faster without leaving a scar. Only 4 drops per night before moisturizer.

on 12/31/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this at night before my moisturizer and the next day my skin looks noticeably great!! and a little goes a long way while using...I would get this again in the future.

on 12/19/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Have used this for a few years more as a preventative than anything. However, I am only 28 now so I really canít comment as to how effective this is. I did not notice any improvements in my skin whilst using this, but I did not have any negative reactions either. The serum consistency is great and non-greasy so even though I generally only layer this on before my night cream, I can and often have used it under my day moisturiser without causing my make-up without any issues.

I have recorded that I would repurchase as I have for years and probably would continue to do so if I wasnít starting Retin-A, but since I am starting Retin A, there really isnít a place in my skincare regime for this.

on 12/7/2008 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have a sample of this that I received as a GWP. I use it nightly before my moisturizer. I have noticed that my skin is smoother and my pores are smaller. I don't have any fine lines, so I can't speak for that, but this is pretty great stuff.

on 12/7/2008 5:42:00 PM

wow. great night treatment. almost a miracle in the small bottle. i use it every night before bed with a light moisturizer. just love my skin on the next day: very soft, not shiny at all!!!! just smaller pores, glowing face. you only need 4 drops for entire face. great product..i dont get any breakouts.... so far so good...

I really like this serum. I have oily skin with large pores. This serum helps minimize the oiliness. I'm all about preventative measures. I'm not seeing the results right away, but I'm sure in the long run my skin will thank me for using this. I use this under Shiseido's sunscreen spf 55 lotion and it keeps my usually oil slicked face in check. I alternate between this serum and MD Prevage ibededone because Prevage has a higher epf. People still think I look 21 OR younger when I'm closer to 30.

Popular Treatments (Face)