Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

I also got this as a freebie from the cosmetics settlement. I really love this serum. I've only been using for a 5 days and I notice a difference-when I wake up in the morning my skin looks beautiful! I have an oily T-zone and this has helped-my skin isn't as oily in the morning. Love this and I will buy this if I can get these kind of results.

on 1/25/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

seeing all the great reviews, i got one. i tried it on my hands first, thank god for that! coz i ended up itching my whole hands. some kind of allergy.

contains parabens.

on 1/25/2009 9:18:00 PM

Holy wow! I got a bottle of this free, as part of the cosmetics settlement in the US from 1/20-1/27. I had never tried it before but figured, why not! I didn't expect a whole lot, I am 39 and have pretty good skin, but I'm not 23, and my skin is fair and dry and tricky. I figured it was free so any improvement would be fine.

I've used it now for THREE DAYS and notice a difference. Trust me, it is the product, I use a number of products on my face from fighting years of blistering sunburns as a kid (and I have red hair), and nothing else changed. If anything, I went out during this same time to a party, and had ... well, a few, and I should be looking rougher if anything. Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, expected to recoil, and was astounded. My skin looks visibly brighter, there is color under the skin (not a flush, just I look glowish and healthy and not forty!), and the texture and dryness is visibly improved. These are the quickest, most dramatic results of any serum I have tried yet, and among the best results of any skin product period.

This giveaway EL did may have been the result of a settlement but they are going to make a LOT of money off of me in the coming years, all from one little freebee bottle.

on 1/25/2009 6:39:00 AM

I got this about a week ago and so far so good! I love the dropper. I only need about 2-3 for my whole face. I don't have problem skin, so I didn't think It'd be fair using this product as I probably wont be noticing any difference. Boy was I wrong! This leaves my skin smooth, supple, and the texture of my face feels great. It helps even out my skin and smooth out the blemish I have. I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so I cannot speak about how effective it is on that, but it works great on smoothing out your complexion! It is expensive, but seeing how I only need 2-3 drops it'll last for some time. To be honest, this isn't a *necessity* product for me, moreso a luxury product. It is however, very effective. This is the cherry on top of my skincare regime!

on 1/19/2009 9:49:00 PM

I haven't noticed any good changes to my skin as a result of using this product. It almost appears as if my skin quality has gone down since using it, but it just might be the time of year. I have used it for over a month now and will probably not buy it again.

on 1/4/2009 4:51:00 PM

Been using this for a about a month, and I like it so far. Not sure about the anti-aging part, but it does have a calming effect on my face and makes pimples heal faster without leaving a scar. Only 4 drops per night before moisturizer.

on 12/31/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this at night before my moisturizer and the next day my skin looks noticeably great!! and a little goes a long way while using...I would get this again in the future.

on 12/19/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Have used this for a few years more as a preventative than anything. However, I am only 28 now so I really canít comment as to how effective this is. I did not notice any improvements in my skin whilst using this, but I did not have any negative reactions either. The serum consistency is great and non-greasy so even though I generally only layer this on before my night cream, I can and often have used it under my day moisturiser without causing my make-up without any issues.

I have recorded that I would repurchase as I have for years and probably would continue to do so if I wasnít starting Retin-A, but since I am starting Retin A, there really isnít a place in my skincare regime for this.

on 12/7/2008 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have a sample of this that I received as a GWP. I use it nightly before my moisturizer. I have noticed that my skin is smoother and my pores are smaller. I don't have any fine lines, so I can't speak for that, but this is pretty great stuff.

on 12/7/2008 5:42:00 PM

wow. great night treatment. almost a miracle in the small bottle. i use it every night before bed with a light moisturizer. just love my skin on the next day: very soft, not shiny at all!!!! just smaller pores, glowing face. you only need 4 drops for entire face. great product..i dont get any breakouts.... so far so good...