April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 2:45:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I can't believe so many people dislike this product! Call me old fashioned, but I LOVE it! I love the smell, the tingle, the clean feeling afterwards... I don't think I will ever be able to use another cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the scent cause it wakes me up in the morning. It doesn't dry out my skin at all but it is a hefty price when you think of how much product you have to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 12:50:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This stuff is wretched. It smells rank, and it contains menthol, and camphor, and other nasty irritating ingredients. Might as well wash our faces in Gasoline...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

This is nice for a walk down memory lane. My husband likes to use it for its original purpose, to treat ecxema, so I still like to use this once in a while after a long day in the hot humid summer. I could never use this often as it is drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2002 8:10:00 AM More reviews by toraneko

nasty smell that lingered. dislike jars. left film on face.

did tingle nicely though.. great on hot days.. pity abt the film and smell

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2002 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I like the way this leaves my skin looking. It makes my skin glow and look matte and even. The film doesn't bother me. I have sensitive skin and when I use this face wash it burns a little. It is a little harsh. I like the smell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to use this all the time only because I didn't know any better. Although I liked the minty smell when washing, I DID NOT like it lingering on my skin for hours afterwards. It left a funky film on my skin too. Pore clogging and rotten stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a fan...what's with that film left on my face??

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 4:13:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

when will noxema make me look like rebecca gayheart? is this supposed to cleanse? moisturize? remove makup? a resounding no!ok, it does take off makeup, but i dont want this mentholated stuff anywhere near my eyes. blah! i used to use this as my sole cleanser when i was a pre teen. now that im older, and my skin actually has particular needs, noxema just doesnt cut it. i feel like im just moving the dirt and grime around my face, instead of actually breaking it up and rinsing it away. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2002 4:51:00 PM More reviews by amara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell is rank! I broke out and I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. So much for the girl in the commercial!