Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

I may be in a minority, but I have always loved the smell of this since I was a kid! I still use it once in a while. Very refreshing and tingly. Just don't get it near your eyes!

I totally love this stuff! I have used it for about 7 years and my skin looks awsome. Leaves a nice tingle and gets my skin nice and clean as well. I also found a lot of other great ways to use it..
On a sunburn, it works great to cool the skin and take the burning feeling away.
On a rash, it takes the itch away and sooths the skin.
Another bonus is that it's dirt cheap and works better then any dept. store product I have tried.

I have very oily sensitive skin that is prone to cystic acne and I have used this product of and on since I was a teenager (I am now in my very late 30s). I have found over the years that this stuff is great for removing all my makeup without irritating or breaking me out. However, I MUST use a real cleanser/soap afterwards. Basically, I use this as a makeup remover and always follow with a cleanser (I LOVE dessert essence thoroughly clean face wash with tea tree) in order to get my skin truly clean. I have tried to use it simply as a cleanser but it really doesn't CLEAN my very oily skin but it is fantastic as makeup remover and very affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Irritated my skin really badly. This was the first skincare line I tried [poor me]. This was one of those.. Throw out after first use type of product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I admit it, I fell for the new ads in mags where the woman's skin is glowing. I bought some. I bought some more. While my skin has yet to glow like the ad (hmmmm, should I hold my breath hoping it will?), it does feel clean and smooth. It doesn't dry my face, and I love the smell/tingling. I use a soft face brush with this to get deep down clean. Less breakouts too!

OH I cannot believe I didn't try this earlier! I love it!! Love it! It does not irritate my skin though I don't think I have the toughest skin in the world. It cleans well, takes off light makeups, even most of the eye makeups as long as I don't wear mascara.. It does hurt a bit if you get it too close to the eyes, so a separate eye makeup remover is probably necessary. But overall it really cleans my pores and leaves my combo/dry skin very comfortable and not stripped at all. A lot of people comment on it does not rinse clean. I guess whether something rinses clean is really a comparsion to other products. I personally think it rinses very clean compare to other cream/lotion type of cleansers. I've used lotion type of cleansers from Decleor, Cellex-C, Oil of Olay, and I have to say Noxzema rinses clean and does NOT leave a film compare to all those above.
I've been using the product for 2 weeks and my pores have been clean and tight looking without a sign of being clogged (my pores do clug easily). It's only about $4, give it a try ^_^

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I hate the smell most of all. The harsh scent alone is enough not to make me bbuy it again. My face felt extremely greasy and unwashed using it.

I bought this product because my boyfriend wanted to use it. I don't know what I was thinking when I slathered this gunk on my face. I have combination skin and this stuff seemed to dry it out a bit. Also, after I washed my face I wiped with a towel and the towel was filled with makeup! I don't wear foundation only powder. Oil Of Olay is much gentler, the same price and it completely cleanses my skin. I will go back to that.

I've been using this stuff since I was in high school. Love it! =) But I don't use it everyday. This really wakes me up in the morning on those really bad days. lol Makes my face feel really clean too. I use the pump version. I hate the jar. It's too hard to get into.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't use this every day; I keep a small jar in my desk at work and use it when I need a refreshing non-caffeinated pick-me-up. Now that I'm in my 20's my skin takes to this better. When I went to have a facial last month, the woman explained that eucalyptus oil purifys and detoxifies the pores. This might explain that deep-down cleansed feeling. I use a witch hazel toner afterwards, and so far no breakouts or irritation. I will admit that this isn't the best for very oily acne-prone skin, and why it's marketed for teens is beyond me. But for normal, 20-something skin, it's great, especially in hot weather and as a traveling body cleanser.