August 1, 2014 | 1962 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. This is one of the ones where you get all aggravated at it, stop using it, then find yourself going back to it when you get the urge. LOL

I have very oily skin, and this seems to take care of that, but sometimes it just won't rinse clean, which should be evidenced by the buildup it leaves on my sink. Still, I love the scent, the consistency and the feel of it on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good God! I cant beleive that they still make this stuff. its just too harsh for facial skin. Totally useless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

This gets a bad rap but I actually like it! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh and it doesn't break me out. I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xyan

The smell is strong, so not good for those sensitive to scents. I like the cooling feeling I get when washing my face and it doesn't leave my face feeling too dry. I have to moisturize after washing simply because I have very dry skin. When wearing makeup and need to double wash, in order to remove all my makeup and ensure I'm deep cleaning my face. I don't mind the extra wash though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by bluenermal

i tried to use this in middle school bc one of my friend's with gorgeous skin swore by it. i have never had worse acne in my life. i felt like i was rubbing grease all over my face. my face actually felt oilier after i used it. im addicted to the smell, but unfortunatly this is one product for the girls with good skin genes and very dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This irritated my skin after I used it for a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This broke me out, and badly. I don't mind the scent, it's ok. I would -never-, -ever-, buy this again though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first face wash and I still buy a jar from time to time. I don't know why, but there's something comforting about this, even though it doesn't rinse clean unless you splash your face with water, like, a billion times. I like the invigorating smell and the minty fresh tingly (well menthol fresh). I'd follow this with a toner or astringent though, otherwise it might clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Call me crazy but I'm one of those people who LOVES this product. I was hooked after asking a woman in her 60's how she took care of her perfect looking skin and she replied that all she had ever used was Noxema. This cleans my normally sensitive skin without overdrying and I never break out. It takes off ALL of my makeup without a makeup remover. It's quick and easy and it keeps my skin clear and beautiful. It's been around so long for a reason!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2003 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sirinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product doesn't work for me. It doesn't make my skin feel any cleaner. It doesn't lather, and it takes lots of water to clean it off because it has this greasy, filmy after-feel that you try to wash away.

I stay away from all Noxema products since trying this.