October 2, 2014 | 1104 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by lsgoods

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Still after all this time I still love Noxema the best. Great as a facial mask too - dissolves into my skin in a matter of 10 minutes and makes my skin so soft. And this does not clog my pores. I have a least 2 jars on hand at all times!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been washing my face with this for 12 years. I prefer it in the pot as opposed to the pump. I "paint" it on with an old makeup brush because I don't like to stick my fingers in it. That makes it fun and it works great for me. Great smell, cooling feeling. It's a classic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a hard time understanding why anyone thinks this is oily.It has always left my skin clean with no oily or greasy residue.
I've been using it since I was 11 yrs old.And it never breaks me out.
It has a euclyptus smell,which I find rather refreshing.It will cool your skin down if you are feeling tired and hot.It also works magic on sunburns.
If you are having problems with it being oily make sure you are not using the version that contains moisturizers,it can and does leave an oil slick behind.
But the original Noxzema is the best skin cleanser on the market.Stops and prevents breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by shimmmer

This is the first cleanser I have ever used that had not dry out my face, which is weird because I have a really oily tzone. Other cleanser dried out my nose. I dont know why though, because my nose is oily. This isnt soapy, which I love. It makes washing it off easier,quicker, and doesnt leave any residue. I didnt give this 5 lippies because even though i love it, I'm not sure it does anything for zits. It sure makes my skin feel refreshed and squeaky clean though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. This is one of the ones where you get all aggravated at it, stop using it, then find yourself going back to it when you get the urge. LOL

I have very oily skin, and this seems to take care of that, but sometimes it just won't rinse clean, which should be evidenced by the buildup it leaves on my sink. Still, I love the scent, the consistency and the feel of it on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good God! I cant beleive that they still make this stuff. its just too harsh for facial skin. Totally useless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

This gets a bad rap but I actually like it! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh and it doesn't break me out. I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xyan

The smell is strong, so not good for those sensitive to scents. I like the cooling feeling I get when washing my face and it doesn't leave my face feeling too dry. I have to moisturize after washing simply because I have very dry skin. When wearing makeup and need to double wash, in order to remove all my makeup and ensure I'm deep cleaning my face. I don't mind the extra wash though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by bluenermal

i tried to use this in middle school bc one of my friend's with gorgeous skin swore by it. i have never had worse acne in my life. i felt like i was rubbing grease all over my face. my face actually felt oilier after i used it. im addicted to the smell, but unfortunatly this is one product for the girls with good skin genes and very dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This irritated my skin after I used it for a while.