November 26, 2014 | 1310 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Both the pink and white Dove bar soaps are great for leaving my skin touchably soft and clean smelling. The price is so great. Sometimes it's hard to believe this is a drugstore item it is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by NettieMae

I love this. I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only thing I can use to wash my body that does not dry me out or make me itch.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

thought i'd share that i don't like this 'beauty bar', SOAP! i think people love it so much b/c you're supposed to, it's a classic. however, classic or not, this stuff is too harsh for my skin. maybe my skin is just THAT sensitive but this stuff has me itching like crazy. i can and do use the sensitive skin formula in body wash form only. what i do LOVE about this SOAP, is the smell. omg...the best smell in the world!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

nice mild soap. good for sensitive skin. ive been using this soap for years and will continue!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 8:23:00 PM More reviews by faedreams79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently started using this on my body and my face again (yes, I know you're not supposed to use bar soaps on your face) But mom always used this on herself and me while was growing up and it worked beautifully. As I got older I started trying all the hyped up products and thats when I really started having skin that wasn't so great. So I figure I'll try this and olay beauty fluid like I used to and see if I get my better skin back! ~~jax

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot recommend Dove beauty bar enough to those with dry parched skin like mine. Dove is SO good for your skin - it does not cause a rash or make eczema worse. I find it is the only bar that works for me. FYI_ dove is NOT a soap bar - it is a beauty bar because it does not dry out my skin like regular soap. It does not irritate. It works great for my face too. If you have oily or acne prone skin this may not be the best thing for you. I use this because my skin is DRY and requires minimal cleaning at best. This is my HG soap for a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by TOSIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a lovely soap! Cleans well, doesn't dry my skin, can be used all over the body and on the face (although generally not advised to use any soap on the face, if you're going to use one use dove). Does tend to get mushy in the shower but get it away from the shower stream and store in a slotted soap dish and you'll be fine. Will definately repurchase, Dove has been the most reliable brand I have ever come across!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chargeit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would be nice if Dove didn't test on animals. Down two lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like that my skin feels moisturized while using this though not as much as i thought it would be, but i hate it so much when it gets all mushy....UPDATE//May 13, 2007//Ok i got this again because recently i've been using benzoyl peroxide,clindamycin and salicylic acid on my face recommended by my dermatologist to clear out my zits. but these stuff are drying my face out big time even if i have oily skin and gel cleansers are making it even drier that my skin hurts. i gave this a try again because it was the only cleanser that seems to moisturize even though not as much. it still works. i had light make up on and it washed out 95% of my make up leaving my skin looking and feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized(i need an eyemakeup remover to remove the rest of my eyeliner and mascara though).my face doesnt feel so dry that it hurts anymore. i tried showering with this too(for the first time), and i'm AMAZED. usually my skin gets really itchy after shower if i use ANY shower gels or creams. NOT this one!!! it smells really good in the shower...i think i'm beginning to love it. i hope it doesnt make my face break out and i hope it doesnt make it any drier. i'm going to use this for a week to a month and will update on the results.(May 18)this stuff finally clogged my pores. but i'll still give it a 3 lippie because its good on my body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this SOOOOO much. Just smell so clean and fresh!!! Have a thing for Dove, this is one of my faves. I always buy loads of these!!!