Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 2/25/2007 9:35:00 PM

absolutely love this product...ALL OVER...yes, I do use it on my face.
after spending hundreds of different kinds of products, my skin was left sensitive and irritated. I read reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a go. Well, I havent looked back.I LOVE IT! my skin hasnt looked better in years and the red marks and irritation is all gone.
cheap enuf to buy and readily available everywhere. Will definately stick to this product for a long time to come:)

on 2/25/2007 12:45:00 AM

I love everything about Dove soap. It rinses away clean, smells fresh, creates a comforting lather, works on my face as well as body, gently cleans my daughter, and is very cheap. I buy these by the 6 bar package. Nothing is like Dove soap. While I do like body washes, and shower jellies are okay, they don't make me feel as clean and comforted as this classic. Nothing beats a good bath or shower with Dove...

on 2/22/2007 8:32:00 PM

A tried and true classic. I don't use this on my face, and while I prefer body washes to soaps (with the exception of LUSH' Snowcake), if I had to use a soap, it would be this. It's not drying at all (even Snowcake strips the moisture from my skin), and the scent is light and comforting.

Dove is fantastic! I've used so many etailer soaps, natural soaps, "fancy" soaps like RogerGallet, L'Occitane, Lush and pretty much all drugstore brands and I think Dove surpasses them all. It has a very creamy, rich lather. It smells like heaven. It leaves my body soft and not itchy like other soaps. It costs almost nothing. What else can I ask for? I've used this for more than 10 years and will always continue. I don't use this every single day but I always have a bar in my shower. There are days when only Dove bar can do. A classic beauty staple.

on 2/5/2007 12:15:00 PM

I have tended to stray and use other soaps / bosy washes but always return to Dove. It is moisturizing and leaves a clean feeling every time. Even my DH uses this on a daily basis. Will always be a staple in my bath.

on 2/1/2007 10:09:00 PM

Love it. Lathers well, rinses clean, moisturizes better than I would expect from a bar of soap. Also, I can use it on my face and it doesn't clog pores.

on 1/26/2007 10:30:00 PM

MY FAVORITE! I use the sensitive white bar soap for my face!!!

on 1/23/2007 10:03:00 PM

I love how Dove soap moisturizes my extremely dry and eczema-prone skin. Instead of drying out my skin, Dove quenches my thirsty skin and makes it soft and touchable. I also love the heavenly smell and how the soap itself is creamy, soft, and gentle. I even use it on my face. My absolute favorite soap. This is my HG.

on 1/6/2007 11:08:00 PM

Love this soap. Makes my skin super soft and smelling beautiful.

Popular Gels/Soaps