April 17, 2014 | 1742 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by JulieRuin76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall, this is a nice foundation. I like that it keeps my oily skin matte without the use of powder. I don't even really need to touch up on powder throughout my day which I like. Very low maintenance. Easy to apply although I find myself really having to blend this out really well before it looks good. I chose the lightest shade available, I believe its # 805) and its a pretty close match although I find it to be a tad too pink for my skin although it is very slight. Does not oxidize throughout the day. Love that it keeps my skin looking flawless for hours without the need for a touch-up. I would recommend this to oily skinned gals however I think those with dry skin should stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

**** This review is for the cover girl queen collection stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation *****
I have tried so many foundations to high end to low end foundations , and I would have to say this is my HG foundation . First off , the color matches me perfect , I'm in the color Almond glow (queen collection) which is perfect for me . The coverage is light to medium, it doesn't cover up a lot of my dark marks. It also feels very light on my face , and let me repeat that again ***it feels sooooo natural on your skin *** ladies this feels like you don't have anything on and it looks natural . I went to work and ask my coworkers about how it looked and everyone said they didn't know I had makeup on . It also stays on my skin all day , I put it on at 10:00am when I got home from work at 11 it was still on my face ( and I didn't use a primer ) and my skin was not oily at all ( I have oily skin ) . Another thing I love about this is that it does not transfer , every foundation I ever had transfers, but this doesn't , I put a piece of paper on my face and the makeup did not come off at all OMG , that was amazing to me . This foundation is FABULOUS !!!! I love my Mac foundation but this beats my Mac foundation hands down

In Mac studio fix fluid - NC50

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ah, I'm so disappointed. Don't get me wrong, this is actually a fabulous drugstore foundation! The coverage is awesome, it covers all of my acne scars and redness with usually just one layer. I usually don't even use a concealer when I use this foundation. It stays on all day and I mean ALL DAY. It is very matte, but not flat looking or dull. My only problem with this foundation is that the lightest color, Ivory, is too dark for me. So disappointing because otherwise, this foundation would be HG for me. I wish more companies would understand that very pale girls wear makeup too and most of the time, their idea of "fair" and porcelain" are no where near our skin tones.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Supatoon

Okay...I haven't used Cover Girl since High School, and even then their foundations were always just meh.

I saw a commercial for this foundation and went online to check reviews. After seeing such positive remarks, I went out and bought the Classic Ivory (I am usually a NC20). For long wear foundations I like the Revlon Colorstay and MAC Pro Longwear.
This foundation tops those! It is definitely full coverage, and dries super smooth and matte. I was surprised at how light weight it feels!

I still add a small amount of concealer under my eyes due to darker shadows, so I try and illuminate that area, but the foundation gives you the most flawless finish! I am totally in love! A must try for anyone curious!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, an affordable, easily accessible, almost light enough to match my skin-tone foundation with a pump! I quite like this product, though I will likely be sticking with my Asain BB creams for the time being. I bought this thinking it could perhaps replace my Colorstay for the times when I rather opt for a foundation.
I have steered away from Cover Girl apart from their tinted moisturizer (which they unconvincingly now call a BB cream) since my high school days given their products typically smell rather rank and typically dont perform very well. I saw countless YouTube Gurus going on about this product so I decided to give it a go.
First off, this liquid feels quite powdery and silicony once dried on the skin, yet lays quite light and lets my face breathe - I like this. My usual go-to foundation is Revlon's Colorstay and while I love the coverage, tone and lasting power, it can feel quite heavy, especially in the summer. My Outlast Stay Fabulous is in the shade Ivory and I find it is a tad darker than my natural tone. I can work with it though using a small bit of bronzer. My only complaint about this product is the same complaint I seem to have for most base makeup - it clings to dry patches! I cant say my Colorstay does this, which is why it is my usual go-to foundation. I have been on a strict exfoliating and moisutring regemn all winter as my skin has been extra flaky this year. While I am not as flaky as I once was, this foundation seems determined to find bits to cling to. I also find this foundation is a tad too matte for my liking. I would say Revlon's Colorstay is also matte but unlike Cover Girl's offering, my face does not appear parched. I will try mixing this with a drop of my Lioele Pearl Base too see if I like the results better. Something tells me this could be a great lightweight summer foundation for me when my skin becomes a bit oily.
I am giving this foundation 3/5 because while I do like it, the colour and formula dont seem to currently work for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by EmilyyGrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't written a review in quite some time, but for some reason I feel compelled to. I got this because of all the rave reviews, despite my normal-dry skin. When I first put it on, it covered everything. (I have pretty decent skin as it is, just uneven). But needless to say I was still impressed. Fast forward 5 minutes and my face looked....powdery? Noooo. So I wiped it all off and started over. After facing east and making a small sacrifice, turning around 3 times, and jumping on one foot I realized how I can make this work for me. I mixed my True Match Lumi with an equal part of this, put it on with my fingers, and buffed it in with an Expert Face Brush. Voila!!! Angels started singing. So that was all well and good, went downstairs, made dinner, did some laundry, watched TV, came back upstairs a few hours later, and my face looked, and I mean literally, like I had JUST put it on. The reason this is good and bad is because personally I like that "melted into" look foundation gets after several hours, before all hell breaks loose around 4-5 hours of wear.

The point of my rant was, people with dry skin, don't be scared off, mix it with a little moisturizer and warm it with your fingers. I took a lippy off because it was $13? What the hell for a drugstore foundation. And because I seriously doubt it would work if I didn't perform my ridiculous ritual. This will definitely be my go to on long days.

Last sidenote. I am NC20 and Buff Beige is a DEAD ON match.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad foundation for being from a drugstore. The shade Ivory has always worked well for be but I could never find a Cover Girl formula that I liked. So far, I like it. It has lasted just as long as most other long wearing foundations. Hopefully it was last long in the warm weather; I'll have to wait until summertime.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I would LOVE this foundation if it had my color! The lightest shade would be okay if it didnt oxidize..... :/ and turn darker and PINK! The coverage is nice and it feels nice on the skin too, but I will only buy this again if they get a lighter more neutral shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by juliacrod

I discovered this foundation on Youtube & started reading reviews. After reading, I really wanted to try it!

What I love:
-matte finish
-more coverage than any other drugstore brand without looking cakey
-the pump
-my skin feels so soft after
-dont need to touch up hardly as often!

What I didnt like:
-I've read that you need to get a shade lighter due to it changing colors on you.. It was pretty time consuming to figure out my shade, then to get a shade lighter.

I will def get this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8585

hands down one of the best drugstore foundations!it covers acne marks really well and freckles.It lasted me all day total 8 hrs and doesn't fade on me.I have oily skin and it doesn't make me anymore oily!love it!