Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/28/2013 4:17:00 PM

I love this, I have really dry skin and random breakout spots and it gives me a dewy finish and moisturizers! And hydrates my skin and does everything it's suppose to ! I really love this and will definitely probably be running out of it very soon and sticking to this as my new foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturizer. I love this so much ! Sometimes I just wake up put this on and mascara and I walk out the door it's so easy to work with! 5 stars!

on 4/28/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this as a trial run into the wonderful world of trendy BB creams, and all I can say it that it was a mistake.
Like most drug store BBs, there aren't a lot of shades to choose from, and because I am so fair I had to take a leap of faith with the lightest one.
The formula went on well, but became greasy very quickly over the course of the day. Additionally, the colour became very orange-y, leaving very noticible lines along my jawline and neck after a few uses. I have found this to be pretty typical results for most drugstore BBs, but this cream especially disappointed me.
I would suggest spending a little extra on a cream that you would consider using daily, and with all of the benefits these creams claim to have I would look for one with a price to match it so you know that is what you are getting.

You know what they say- if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The shade range of this product is just pitiful. There are three so I chose Light- I swatched it on my hand and it seemed okay. BIG MISTAKE- in the light of day, away from Boots, this is wayyy too orange and dark for my pale NW10 parlour, I'd say it suits at lightest NW20. This was my first 'foundation' so don't judge my shade finding skills- though really it is just a tinted mousturizer with a fancy name. On the good side; it didn't separate on my oily-combination skin, the consistency is quite nice and smooth actually, and it provides light blendable coverage. I'd prefer more coverage (though I cant build it up for fear of orange face syndrome). Con-wise, the packaging is pretty bad and product spurts into the lid, it doesn't cover blemishes, it melts away after a few hours, and I found it stuck to any dry patches. But it's mostly the great harmatia of a shade 'range' that has left this product at the bottom of my makeup bag.

on 4/27/2013 5:05:00 PM

Definitely not for oily skin but okay for dry skin. The product is more watery, and thus quite sheer. It's an okay product overall. It has a nice light coverage, but a bit too watery for my tastes.

I LOVE THIS! I personally don't need too much coverage so i thought this would be perfect for me since it's gives a nice dewy finish but definetly isn't an overly greasy bb cream. This would be perfect for those who don't need too much coverage. The only down side is the price. Here in Australia it retails for $15.95 which i think is pricey considering you don't get much product.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very watery. It didn't cover up anything for me. I know it's a BB cream and it's not supposed to have immaculate coverage, but I expect at least a little. I would suggest the Garnier BB cream if you're looking for something that covers.

on 4/23/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is another example of a Westernized BB cream that is really just a tinted moisturizer.
It's "8 steps in 1" are a bit of an insult to my intelligence...
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

Aren't a few of those just different ways of saying the same thing? How is "0% oils" a step? I forgot to 0% oils my face today... darn it, guys.

I haven't found it evens my skin tone at all. Just coats it with a very lightly tinted moisturizer.

It does have merit in that it has SPF 30, which IMO edges it slightly above similar brands of Western BB cream, and keeps me from just throwing out the tube and giving up on it.

on 4/23/2013 10:04:00 AM

It's pretty nice, does cover i bit of my acne and definitely covers redness. Does sometimes make me look like a grease ball. I do like it though and would probable buy it again.

I only used this product once, because I got a sample of it. It was slightly too dark for me, but only enough that it looked like I got a little sun. When I first got it out of the package I immediately didn't like the consistency, then I put it on my face and I felt the same way. It was too heavy compared to the other bb creams I have (and like), it felt more like a liquid foundation, which I don't tend to use because I don't like the heavy feel on my face. And my skin is too oily for it. Overall this product does its job, it's just not for me.

I'm pretty sure this is my HG face product.
...and I've never said that before about anything else.This is also my first post on MUA!

After reading a mix of reviews I decided that I would go ahead and buy this, just because the summer sun was going to creep up on my and burn my face sooner or later, and I needed a product with spf that didn't make my oily nose feel like a slip n slide.

It's FANTASTIC! I've suffered from an oily t-zone (mostly nose) for the longest time, and gave up on a lot of other more expensive products (Stila tinted moisturizer, a various selection of Clinique foundation, and Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream to name a few.)

This product rocks! Don't be discouraged by the initial stickiness when you first put it on, because within a minute or two it'll soak into your skin and feel like nothing. Super fresh!

When I set this with powder, it stays for the longest time. The color doesn't fade, AND my skin doesn't get oily. WIthout powder it's still pretty good too! I gave it a 4 because my skin got a little slick if i didn't powder it. But my skin feels much softer after applying it. Give it a chance if you've tried everything (like I have!) This is only a few bucks, so I highly recommend giving it a go!