April 20, 2014 | 1617 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

8 in 1 BB Cream? LOL Yeah Right.... A tinted moisturizer that made my face look hydrated and fresh? Exactly. This stuff works great with my dry skin, I like the spf and I like the sheer coverage. It works well for layering under other foundations and keeps them from looking cakey or splotchy. I thought this will be nice in the summer time because of how light it is and the high spf it has, however this isn't long wearing at all. The first time I tried it out, I applied it on a clean face and that was it. It lasted about 2 hours, which I didn't do much, didn't sweat or anything. I doubt this would last 45 minutes in the summer, and I'm not one to reapply my makeup constantly throughout the day. The shade selection doesn't look like it would work for everyone but the lightest shade in this was PEFECT for me. It was light enough and not too orange.

I don't believe for even a second that long term use of this is going to help my skin tone or any of the other long term claims they mades BUT I think it's a great layering product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is amazing especially if you have normal to dry skin. It lasts all day and gives a very nice dewy finish. My skin feels soft at the end of the day. Even though it has titanium dioxide, it does not look ashy on my skin. I have this in medium-deep.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I liked this at first, but it's too orange, and the texture is too tacky. It sets too quickly and I have to use a lot of product, and then blend it back off. BB creams should have a better slip.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ugh. This product is horrible. I knew it wasn't a "real" BB cream so that part doesn't bother me. This stuff literally just sat on top of my skin like some kind of oily mask. It accentuated every pore and slid off of my face within 2 hours. The only reason I gave 2 lippies is because it does give some coverage. Unfortunately, when you add shine to the coverage, it's like putting a neon sign on my forehead that points at every flaw.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by shio318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream made my skin break out. Obviously everyone has different skin and there will be people who can use this product and it could do wonders for their skin. But not mine. The color match is pretty good. I did not like the consistency of this BB cream, nor did I like its smell. At first it felt a bit heavy on my skin, but that feeling eventually went away. The packaging is horrible. It has a similar packaging to the Almay foundations and the product just spills out when you open it and makes a mess. But the main reason I did not like this was because it made me break out. I have highly sensitive skin and I am allergic to so many things. I had high hopes for this product and I ended up throwing it out after just a few uses.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by xErikax890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a horrible BB cream the lightest shade was too dark for my skin and it offered NO coverage and the packaging was horrible too you had no control of how much came out. Unless you have flawless skin don't bother with this but if you had flawless skin i don't think you'd be looking for a BB cream :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by smntha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never wear foundation, so I thought BB Cream would be a good way to get more coverage without feeling like I have a ton of product on my face. I really like it! I have mine in light - blends perfectly with my complexion, you can't tell I'm wearing face makeup at all. I feel covered, but not oily or cakey. You really don't get a ton for your money though -- since I don't use it terribly often I think it'll last me a while, but if I ever want to transition to using it every day I think I would buy a different one just for size purposes. I can't imagine this tube lasting you very long if you use this daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good bb cream coming from the drugstore but doesn't last long. There are better bb creams out on the market so i wouldn't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by forevermabel

To be honest, I "thought" I loved this bb cream, but after wearing this bb cream for a few couple days, my face started to break out. Usually it's rarely for my face to "break out" and I have normal skin tone. (neither oily, or dry) I don't ever intend to buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by mlosterhout

I started using this "bb cream" a couple days ago. I really wanted to order an asian one but was too excited to try it out that I settled for an american version. I wouldn't consider this a real bb cream, definitely a tinted moisterizer. But I. Love. It! It works sooo well with my skin which is usually very dry. It's really light but covers enough to where I don't have to wear powder over it. It's perfect for days you don't want to wear a lot of make-up and for days when you need a nice base. I will definitely be buying this as soon as I run out!