Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/5/2013 11:28:00 AM

I first bought this product in Taiwan, simply because the foundation I had travelled with ran out and this was the only product that offered coverage without the whitening effect that is popular in SE Asia. At first I didn't like the product as it didn't provide the level of coverage I was used to, however I was there for another 7 weeks so persisted. After 2-3 weeks I completely changed my mind. Nothing else in my routine changed but I noticed a change to my skin. It wasnt suddenly perfect but my spots reduced and my dry skin was softer. The lightweight formula now gave plenty of coverage along with a healthy glow. The only thing it doesn't cover is my dark circles.

While I'm not keen on the packaging as it is easy to squeeze out more than you need, I will continue to buy Maybelline's BB Cream. It was worth persisting through the first few weeks to see the long term improvements.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted a good bb cream that was light with still some coverage so I bought this product. It was pricy considering the fact that it's only 1 oz. I got it anyway and went home to try it out. The packaging is not the best. If you accidentally squeeze the tube it comes gushing out like crazy. And when you put the top back on after use, and then open it the next time to use it, there will be wasted product all inside the tube. It gets very messy. The product itself is okay. For the price, it could be better. I will not be buying this again simply because I can find better for less. If you have oily skin, this is NOT for you whatsoever.

on 4/4/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I know you can't expect much shade variety when it comes to BB creams but I was hoping there would be a little more choices coming from Maybelline. I got the Medium/Deep Sheer tint thinking it'd be perfect for me but its still to dark. Actually it depends on the lighting. In natural light it makes me appear a bit darker and in artificial lighting it seems to match. The Medium is to light for me so I'm thinking about mixing the two and see if that works. I don't agree with the "blur imperfections" bit. It really is very sheer, my only problem is my big pores and it wouldn't cover that. The SPF 30 is bonus and I think this great for just a little glow. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price you pay.

on 4/3/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I wasn't expecting much when I bought this, but the color and amount of moisturizing I get is great! No dry, caking in wrinkles, just the right amount of coverage (very light but covers red splotches and makes freckles blend in). The fair has pink tones but does not overwhelm my very fair skin and really brightens up my complexion. I had no idea my other tinted moisturizer was making me look so sallow until I tried this one.

on 4/2/2013 2:05:00 PM

To watery and made my skin oily by the end of the day. NOT worth the money. Won't be re-buying

on 4/2/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I tried Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in light to medium:
Color- pretty good, lighter than my natural skin tone, but I had a “glow” when zoomed out from mirror
Close up, however, the texture was grainy wherever I had acne bumps
Also, I would need some blush to prevent from looking too pale

on 4/2/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I found that I used this product when I had to go to my groceries or I used as a primer. By itself I felt it wasn't enough coverage.

on 4/2/2013 6:45:00 AM

I borrowed this over the holiday weekend as I forgot my Lancome tinted moisturiser. This review is for the AUSTRALIAN VERSION which has NO SUNSCREEN. i found it was a good colour match. My dry skin caused no problems for it. Appearance very natural. I have no acne just a little pigmention on my cheekbones. It soften that. It was comfortable to wear. It was surprisingly good. If I was caught again without my makeupbag I'd buy this as a cheap buy. But I am put off my the lack of sunscreen so I will stick to my Lancome as I've never had problems with it and it is spf 15.

on 3/31/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Quite disappointed with this product after reading some decent reviews. Though the relatively cheap price may be an incentive, the quality is lacking. Like most reviewers have stated, the product is extremely watery. Compared to other BB creams like Smashbox, this was a surprise. Also, I find that my face ends up oily by the end of the day anyways, and I would have to blot throughout the day. Last, the range of colour is quite disappointing. I bought this in a medium tone, but I found it too light for my skin tone.

Won't be purchasing again.

on 3/31/2013 3:28:00 PM

Too thin consistency... yellow undertones that turn darker after they are on.