August 23, 2014 | 1010 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by DaisyFields

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to try this mascara, because I thought the bristles looked so cool! I love it! It makes my lashes so long, and fun to play with! Top and Bottom Lashes! You can Make your lashes look very natural or very bold, depending on the amount you put on. It holds a curl well, and it is waterproof, and it works great! I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by maryanxcutie

*Waterproof Version*
Pros
- Hold curl well
- Defines & lengthens, sort of volumizes
- Just amazing
- HG MASCARA

Cons
- Weird brush but it's sort of good
- A little hard to remove

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love the length, volume, and definition this mascara gives my lashes. I have naturally curly lashes so I never curl before applying this. One by One literally lifts each lash and coats them so evenly that I look like I have false lashes on! I adore this mascara and will continue to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Horsefreak100

At first i absolutley hated it but after i let it dry out for a couple of days its almost better than my Covergirl LashBlast Volume but i can tell a difference between the two. I like it so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't that great, but not awful. When you first open it, it doesn't work that well, so I was disappointed. But after a few days of use, it dried up a little and it worked really well, like the colossal. However, this didn't last for long and after a few days, it went back to not doing much for your lashes. If you apply one coat, it looks very natural, with some length, and no volume. However, when you start to apply more coats you lashes get spidery looking very quickly. Wouldn't really recommend :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another favorite mascara, when I'm in a hurry I can apply this and not have to work with it to get my lashes seperated and looking good. I switc between this and the falsies. Just depends on my mood, how much time I have, and the look I'm going for. It's easy to find, cheap, and doesn't flake or clump. Love it! It's probably my HG mascara actually...I love the falsies but I have to spend some time with that mascara this is quick easy and perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MlleNausea27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have eyelashes with little volume and that are also thin and short. What I do is add 2 coats of L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes and 2 light coats of this mascara but in waterproof and it does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is an AMAZING separating mascara. If you're into a very natural look with clean, separated lashes, this is the mascara for you. It gave me a lot of volume and curl, but unfortunately flaked after a while. I think I might buy the waterproof version of this to see if that'll stop the flaking, but overall, a great mascara if you want separated and curled lashes that are natural with a bit of a kick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mollama

Amazing mascara. Easily the greatest I've ever used.
I was always crazy about my Diorshow, but it would clump like crazy, and I would have to get the lash comb out with every application. My eyelash comb is now being neglected. I never ever need it, this mascara does the job for me. Separates, lengthens, adds volume. And very black. Anything I could want in a mascara! And for 4 bucks, 50 cents? I'll take 3. My only complaint is the cap doesn't always stay on track. Like, when I screw it back on, it'll get lopsided, which could dry out the product if left like that for too long. But everything else is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I actually really like this mascara, if you use it like I do. First I apply a few swipes to my lashes, then go in with a volumizing mascara (L'oreal Voluminous) and then with the One by One. It creates a really beautiful volumized yet defined look, and it's actually nice to wear alone on days you want to look very natural. The brush is what makes it so good. It has pointy long rubber bristles that really get each lash. It stays on in water and doesn't flake much and is very black so I would try it if I were you!