August 29, 2014 | 1836 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bronnie5

Was keen to try this after my beloved Clinique Superfit has been discontinued. Thought it may be similar being water-based. Looked quite good when the MUA applied it and the colour matched my skin well. When I got it home I found it too watery and not giving much more coverage than a tinted moisturiser. If I didn't need coverage I wouldn't bother wearing foundation at all. And I agree with earlier comments regarding the fragrance, although it doesn't smell bad it kind of irritates the skin. I'd prefer no fragrance. Disappointed.. Would be perfect for people not needing any coverage but just wanting to boost their complexion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

The color range for this foundation is bad. I have been trying B10 and BR10 en both of them are too dark for me (Im NW15).

But the worst part was when I put it on my skin the scent was soooo strong that I felt like I was harming my skin in a way. I don't know why Chanel has to put fragrance in EVERYTHING!

For me it is a must that a foundation and powder are fragrance-free.

Don't know about you, but Im not going to let my skin suffer do to all these chemicals in these Chanel foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice light foundation that gives good coverage without looking caked on. If like me you are not a fan of the feel of foundation but need it's help this could be worth a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by shumeoshu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love chanel foundation it give you a nature look and not heavy at all ! I hate heavy foundation like mac it dry me nut!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by IndiaRobyn

****HG FOUNDATION****
It's amazing for me it's my No1 and i feel like it will be for a very long time. This is a very honest review so go ahead and read !
Pros
- It's an amazing summer foundation
- Less than a full coverage foundation but more than a tinted moisturiser
- Feels like a second skin
- Gives a lovely sheen but not over the top

Cons
- You wont like it if you like full coverage make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley7013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used Prescriptives Virtual Skin foundation before Prescriptives was discontinued and was looking for a new light, sheer foundation. I absolutely love the coverage of Vitalumiere Aqua. I always applied other foundations with a sponge, but I've found that I get great results using my fingers to apply V.A. It smells great, and most of my blemishes are covered with this foundation alone, whereas I've always had to use a green concealer with my other foundation routines before. My skin feels very soft and flawless when I use this. I have oily skin, especially in the summer, so I finish this with a loose powder. After applying first thing in the morning, I usually have to re-powder by late afternoon--earlier if I've been sweating a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by jensen2027

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me. Went on good but coverage a bit more sheer than I like. I like makeup to cover under my eyes and most of my freckles. Foundation made my dry skin dry out more- not hydrating at all. I could feel this foundation all day! Maybe cause I was so dry.... also I started to breakout in my forehead area. I do have somewhat sensitive skin but rarely breakout. This foundation might work for you if you are combo/oily skin/not sensitive and want a light to medium foundation. Good for me that I used samples and didn't waste any $.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Luv2wearMakeup0102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disappointed! It looked great ..sounded great.. But sure did not stay great!! Urgh I can't find a color to match me! They are way too pink! The b20 was pink, the b30 I look like snooky!! And that's not even the worst part! The finish is decent for about 20 mins. After that it separates & sits strangely on the skin. & ladies you can definitely tell u have makeup on in daylight! Yuck! It also felt heavy! I'm not understanding what's with all the hype! I'll stick to my face fabric from Armani & luminous silk...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Hayleigh353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For my prom i wanted a foundation that covered my spots and controlled my oily skin. I tried a sample of this foundation when i saw it in a magazine and really liked it, it felt smooth on my face and didn't go patchy or show my oily skin throughout the day so i deciede to buy it. After a few days of using it i realised that my oily patches were rubbing my foundation off and making my skin look awful after a few ours. I would not recommend this product to anyone who has the same skin as me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Eri88

This foundation is really light weighted, gives you light to buildable coverage. I felt this foundation almost 'melts' into my skin when i applied it with my fingers. Nice foundation but,
it slightly wear off at the end of the day and coudn't control oil on my t-zone. Also you must do colour match before u buy it, because the colour selection was quite hard since there weren't many colours available.