November 28, 2014 | 1883 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Elenaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product the coverage is good it matches well with my skin and not to mention the lovely smell!
It sure doesn't last up to 16 hours though.
Also with this product it claims to create radiance to your skin and says;
apricot for radiance
melon for hydration
apple for anti-oxidant
ginger for energy

Now I'm not sure about the energy haha but I have actually seen a difference in my skin from using it.. I seem to just have a more of a glowy look to my skin!
I don't know whether it's something else but really I haven't changed anything apart from this foundation! It doesn't cause breakouts at all I have had less pimples even! So I do strongly suggest it for that reason! Plus the coverage feels light and fresh!
I would definitely buy it again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by seceruuu

This foundation is good, but for 2 hour I am shiny, soo I won t to try MAC pro long wear foundation but I don know which color is prefect for me, beacuse I must buy on online shop, can you help me which color of Mac is healthy mix 53?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by almost40

I love this foundation,its so light and easy to blend.I got it in the lightest colour and its a perfect match to my pale skin.It smells lovely and lasts a good few hours.I will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Meimi

I have had this for a week now. I have used it every day and I have to say I am really impressed. Being a recessionista I bought it on a whim when my usual Revlon CS was running out and it wasn't on offer. This was 3 for 2 at Superdrug UK so I got 2 shades (52 and 53)

it turned out 52 was perfect for me! 53 Is slightly too dark, but i have been mixing it with what remained of my revlon cs and that combo btw is fantastic! For review purposes I'll just review the 52 worn alone :D

it covers really well, and the product smells amazing when applying it! Luckily though the smell does not linger so you can put on your regular scent.

My skin is in pretty good condition so I can't comment on coverage if you had acne etc, but the only downside I can comment on is that I do have an oily forehead and while it lasts all day at work, if i was going anywhere after work i would have to touch up with powder
that said, its is not an oil slick, it is more dewy as it is supposed to be and as advertised, i feel that it is just my personal preference to not have a shiny forhead.

i would recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
coverage*: 4
texture: 5
feeling on the skin: 5
skin-type**: 5
blendable?: 5
staying power: 4
TOTAL POINTS: 28 of 30 = excellent
* Is the coverage what it's supposed to be?
** Does it suit the skin type(s) it's supposed to be for?

OMG! The best drug store foundation I have ever had (see points above - they tell you all)! It has a semi-matte finish, so it's suitable for combination skin (I have an oily T-zone) and doesn't make you look dull at the same time. I like the concept: "radiance, hydration, antioxidant, energy". The consistency is liquid but still creamy and it goes on and blends like a dream (tried with a foundation and a duo fibre brush). I use shade No. 51 Vanille Clair, which is one of the few drugstore colours that suit my fair skin. I hope Bourjois never discontinous!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Smallonion

I love this foundation. I am very picky about foundations and have tried so many. This is comparable to a high-end department store foundation, but can be found in drugstores in the UK. (In the US, Ulta carries Bourjois, but I don't know about this specific foundation).

The color is perfect - all of their colors are more yellow, like department store foundations, unlike most drugstore foundations, that tend to be too pink. Color 52 is perfect for me.

The texture and coverage reminds me of several Lancome foundations.

The best part - I thought such a lovely foundation wouldn't last - normally, to have it last all day, you need a thick, heavy foundation like Revlon Colorstay. Not so - this lasted me all day at work, and I work in a wildlife hospital, running around, working hard!

I don't post a lot but signed on just to sing the praises of this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lottielovesste

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my favourite foundation and works really well for dry skin but also provides excellent coverage
i purchased this from boots at an introductory offer price for about £5
i've since bought it again and i think it's still only £8
i'm not too sure if i'm keen on the plastic bottle but i like how it pushes the product up with a pump and you can see how much product you have left
oh and this is the nicest smelling foundation ever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MsMarley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really like this... very easy to apply, doesn't streak or oxidise. Coverage is medium but you can layer it up or apply more thinly, very versatile. Finish is semi matte with a glow, no shine or sparkles, very natural. Lasted well on me but did start to settle into pores at the very end of the day when my skin started to get a bit greasy after 9-10 hours of wearing. Smells good but not overpowering. Comes in plastic pump bottle which is convienient but not very glamourous, but what do you expect for £6. Bargain! I use this when i need a little more coverage and lasting power than my Vitalumiere.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jadeeexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own this foundation in No 51 - Light Vanilla/Vanille Clair. (perfect match to my skin tone)

Healthy Mix Foundation is infused with:
Apricot - Radiance
Melon - Hydration
Apple - Anti-Oxidant
Ginger - Energy

The formula of this foundation is amazing, i would say it is medium coverage but buildable to full coverage. This foundation is easy to blend, the only problem i have with the formula, is i find i always have to use a powder as it is very shiny on your face when dry, so not really suitable for oily skin. It smells delicious, really fruity unlike any other foundation i have tried. I have re-purchased this foundation once, and both bottles, the pump has stopped working as well which is abit of a dissapointment. I apply this foundation with a foundation brush and occasionally with my fingers, but i prefer to use a brush. I will continue to buy this foundation as i would say it is the best i have ever tried. I love it !!

I bought mine for £10 from superdrug

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

*************** Update - I discovered that this has cyclopentasiloxane in it and that was causing clogs and other problems so although I absolutely love this foundation, I unfortunately can't use this and had to give it away.

*******************
I have waited until I have used this a few times before giving a review. I decided to buy it after reading good things on here. I'm a lightish olive and have struggled to get a good match in the past. I found that '53' is perfect and just sinks in along my jawline, with very littloe blending. I have some nasty acne scarring but don't like heavy coverage. I find this perfect. It conceals nicely and can be built up on the scars on my jaw line. I've tried applying it with my fingers (which was good) and a foundation brush. I prefer the look when I use a brush. I use it with a primer and it seems to last well. I still get a little shiny on my forehead and cheeks a little later in the day, but it's ok. I just re apply some powder. I can break out quite easily and this hasn't caused a problem at all. I bought it on offer at Boots and it cost £6 which I think is very good in deed. I will definitely re buy and recommend.