Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

My favourite foundation, I use the serum in fair. It gives light coverage, doesn't clog my pores and has such a sweet/berry scent. I set it with the loose powder, feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite foundations. It leaves the skin with a healthy glow, doesn't feel heavy, doesn't cake up, doesn't set on your pores or fine lines and has good staying power, even more when set with some loose powder or mineral powder.
I think this one is the best Bourjois foundations, I previously tried the 10 Hr sleep effect but it wasn't as good as this one.
I don't know how it works for combination or oily skin but it is brilliant for dry skin. I get compliments when I wear it on how good my skin looks and sometimes people don't even notice I'm wearing foundation at all.
The coverage is medium and you don't really need to use a highlighter with this foundation.
I would give it 5 lippies if it wasn't for the limited colour selection.
Definately going to keep buying this over and over again!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to find a drugstore foundation that would work for me, and based on all the reviews on this site, I have decided to give this one a go. It worked really well for the first 2 weeks, and I was very happy about the purchase, however, I started breaking out and the break outs got worse the more used it. Now I am struggling to get rid of small pimples across my forehead and t-zone. I really wanted to like this, but unfortunately it's going straight into the bin.

>>update: a month later I think my skin is starting to get used to it, and it's causing fewer problems..this foundation has a good staying power, so I might purchase it again, since the cost is really cheap.

I have searched for many years for a foundation that I love, and now I've found it! This stuff is amazing. It stays fresh all day and looks so natural, like you're not wearing makeup. I couldn't believe such a cheap foundation would be so good.
I wouldn't say this is a light foundation but it definitely wouldn't suit someone who has a lot they want to cover up. For me though, it makes my skin look flawless and so healthy!
The best foundation I am yet to try. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Sometimes I love MUA and sometimes I think they are the bane of my existence (and pocketbook)! Yes, I have been saved a lot of bad purchases by looking here but I've also started lemming stuff that I would have never bought before. This is one of those purchases. Since I'm in the U.S. I haven't heard of this company or product until I saw it on here. So therefore of course, since I couldn't get it, I wanted it. I found an eBay seller who listed 20 bottles of these and sold out in 2 days. Lucky for me I got a bottle for about $11USD with shipping.

I have shade 52 Vanilla which will be perfect for me in winter but right now it's just a hair to light. I wear MUFE HD in 120 or L'Oreal Sand Beige for reference. I'm finding that this is a great little gem. I put one side on my face and my MUFE on the other. I find that this wears just as well as MUFE. The coverage is medium but I can see where you can build without cakeiness. It lasted all day without a primer. I'm really happy with this purchase and it was well worth the overseas shipping wait. I would definitely buy it again. continued >>

Best foundation I've ever had! The smell is lovely, it spreads evenly, makes your skin feel healthy and not drying. My mom also uses this now after years of using clinique and says that Bourjois Healthy Mix is the best foundation she has used, and I agree. Not expensive too!! Xx

I loved this product at first! It was a very nice colour and did not cause me any breakouts! (Which is rare). However the foundation is quite light and does not cover very well. Shades aren't the best....selection wise. I found that it was good when i just wanted a light base coat of foundation - but not by itself. The smell was neither here nor there for me.....and the packaging was fine. I do like it for winter etc, when you dont need a very heavy foundation. However, i dont think i would buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i find this to be an average product; i don't actually use foundation on 'normal' days [bb cream addict!] so this was a little too thick & difficult to build for me compared to my bb creams, & as you wear it throughout the day it kind of starts looking cakey as it gets drier, but when it is freshly applied it looks really nice.
i've worn this to a family wedding reception but only because it was night time so you wouldn't see the cakeyness; the colour match isn't the greatest, i'm about a nc25 & got the light beige which is a tad too dark & orange for me. the colour one down was a bit too light & the tone wasn't right.
packaging is nice i like that you can see through the bottle & the pump is easy to use, though i much prefer tube packaging.
the price is average, but for that price i'd just get a nice tinted moisteriser which would make me look more natural and still have change left for some tinted lipbalm.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation! Makeup Forever Face & Body is my HG, but this gives it a run for it's money! This is a brilliant foundation. It gives a nice light buildable coverage, and a really dewy glow. Unfortunately if you live in the States, it's kind of hard to get a hold of. I get mine from ASOS. They ship to the US for free. It is a bit pricy off of ASOS for a drugstore foundation, at $17.24 a bottle, but it still beats spending $40+ for some of the higher end foundations I find similar to this. Has not broke me out or caused any irration, so I will keep repurchasing.

This is a lovley foundation, i was previously using MAC studio fix fluid and found it ran out quickly and my skin got sort of 'used to it' and it wasnt looking as good as when i first purchased it.
So I decided to look for a new foundation, I have never used a bourjois foundation before and this was my first, i got it for £6.99 as Boots often has offers on the Bourjois brand.

THE SCENT = it smells delicious, not atall a traditonal foundation smell, it smells so fresh and very slightly fruity (due to the fruit extracts in the ingredents), the smell alone makes it a joy to wear!

THE COVERAGE = great coverage, it is very natural and complimentary to the skin with one layer, but its nicely buildable, and doesnt look cakey when you layer it, i usually wear 2 layers as I like the flawless skin look.

THE FINISH = one of the best aspects about this foundation is the finish, its a really dewy healthy looking finish alone, but looks healthy whilst being matt at the same time. For me this is great as it doesnt atall go cakey when powdering over the top. although i only powder my T zone as the glowy finish is gorgeous on the cheeks.

THE SHADES = in winter when i bought my first bottle i was shade 52, which is really nice and complimentary for my skin tone matching perfect, there is an extract in the makeup that also balances out any red toned complexions to make it even more flawless. In the summer i bought shade 53 as I fake tan etc and that is also a fantastic shade for me.

OVERALL = i would 100% recomend going out and trying this foundation, it can work for anyone and is really versatile to suit your preferances my sister myself and my mum all have it now and we all wear different layers, use different brushes, powder dont powder etc and all get compliments on this makeup!. it goes a long way and is really nice to apply

ALSO BUY THE CONCELAR ITS GREAT TOO NICE COVERAGE AND EXACTLY LIKE THE FOUNDATION BUT THICKER CONSISTENCY.

Video Reviews & Tutorials