December 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

I love these Juicy Tubes. My favorite color is Spring Fling, which is the perfect summer lipgloss: light pink and flirty. Works great for girls going for that ultimate flirty lips look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kboatner

I love it..Love it...If Dreamsicle is ever discontinued, I will just lose it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by elsie_elle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Crazy money for something that isn't HG worthy. I like sheer colros, and extreme shine, the packaging is ideal, but I HATE stickiness. My hair is messy and wild, and always in a mood to flyaway, plus it's always there. I guess they thought they'd better make it pretty long lasting for such an expensive product. If only it weren't like superglue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a couple of these (from swaps) and I think they are terribly overrated.
I think the flavours are plasticky and the actual gloss isn't really that great. It isn't really pigmented and they don't really last long.
I'd take l'oreal colour juices over these any day. You'd think that since they have the same parent company that they would be more similar.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by cait_nid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never managed to hold on to one of these- i always lose them!!!

they're nice but personally I prefer the star gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are much too sticky and the type of gloss that your hair is sure to get stuck in. The colors are nice, but not long wearing. There are much, much better glosses for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Mirabel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had a couple of Juicy Tubes, and I think they're overrated. One went rancid--ick!--and the other, well, I just lost it. That doesn't happen to something I really like. My lips are naturally very pale, and JT's seemed like nothing more than a sticky, not very moisturizing lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2005 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second juicy tube. Its always in my bag or pocket, great for clubbing, although a little sticky, but not as bad as some make it out to be. Fantastic shine, and a little goes a long way.... Fab Buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I really like this product. I found it moisturizing and the color is subtle but it's there. I got mine on sale which is the reason I tried these. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nucleusgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot believe all the negative reviews I have just read here regarding this product because this is my "Holy Grail" of glosses. As far as being sticky, to me it does not even come close to being sticky in comparison to the many other lip glosses out there (both high end and drug store brands.) It also is moisturizing. I love the great shine and subtle color this gives. I recently purchased a knockoff juicy tube from Sally's Beauty Supply and OMG, now that junk was "STICKY" After several minutes of wiping that cra* off my face, I happily reached for my Juicy Tube!