April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I really like this product. I found it moisturizing and the color is subtle but it's there. I got mine on sale which is the reason I tried these. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nucleusgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot believe all the negative reviews I have just read here regarding this product because this is my "Holy Grail" of glosses. As far as being sticky, to me it does not even come close to being sticky in comparison to the many other lip glosses out there (both high end and drug store brands.) It also is moisturizing. I love the great shine and subtle color this gives. I recently purchased a knockoff juicy tube from Sally's Beauty Supply and OMG, now that junk was "STICKY" After several minutes of wiping that cra* off my face, I happily reached for my Juicy Tube!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2005 8:51:00 AM More reviews by ekaniasty

This is very expensive for what it is. I got a full-size sample of it from sephora, and I can't get through it - as soon as I apply it I feel like the stuff's gotten on my teeth, and it's a very unpleasant feeling. Nothing special about it otherwise. Mine has no scent, or rather, the scent is not pleasant - sort of like vaseline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by elscorchopixie

I got a gift set for Christmas last year and I love them! The colors are great and they all had a golden/coppery shimmer in them that looks fantastic. The gift set means smaller tubes, so they fit in tiny bags/pockets just fine. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, so these are perfect for me- just a hint of color and tons of shine. Not too sticky like a lot of glosses that are similar (I can't stand the Victoria's Secret one that is similar to Juicy Tubes). And the flavors (maybe that's only for the gift set? Do they normally come flavored??) are fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by LisaIsabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sticky but I love! I have 2 Juicy Tube and will have others. Super shine and colors. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my lips so shiney! I have at least 5 colors. It feels really nice and smooth on my lips (esp. colors without shimmer, like Dreamsicle). My only complaint it the size of the tube. Although it is a good deal, I cna't fit the tube in my pocket :-( Hence the 4. The price doesn't really bother me. It's a really nice gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2005 8:27:00 AM More reviews by s03321

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

SO sticky!! Ugh. Hair gets stuck to my freakin lips. Not to mention crumbs. THis sucks! (but i love the packaging :P)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 10:42:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

Nice colors and super shine, but just not moisturizing...drying instead, in fact. I use them for the color but prefer Clinique superbalm for the moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2005 9:24:00 PM More reviews by infinitely_hood

THESE ALL SMELL REALLY GOOD, BUT TOO STICKY FOR MY LIPS. I TRIED APPLYING IT OVER SOME CHAPSTICK + IT STOPPED THE CAKEY PROBLEM. I WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY USE IT

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by nutblink

very sticky. don't really like the "too shiny" effect. it looks like i've just finished off a plate of fried chicken wings or something. will not repurchase.