BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 4/20/2009 2:32:00 AM

This is very hyped for something that just let me down now don't get me wrong my best friend is a ppp as well and she loves this blush i liked it in the box but on it looked to orange on me the price for this is sky high it has gotten great reviews so i thought what the heck i wanna try this it is so not for me benefit let me down with this 1 sad sad sad

on 4/19/2009 5:22:00 PM

the benfit coralista blush in my personal opinion is amazing...the packaging itself is so attractive..and the blush color is so beautiful..it's like a peachy pink..for the 28$ you put out to buy the blush i think it sooo worth it..and i think it amazing for all skintone!

...An update...I've worked on the application of this and have found a way to use my Coralista!!!! I'm so happy! :) I use this ONLY on the apples of my cheeks...this when blended correctly looks sublime...

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

This blush is a very pretty color. When I first put it on, that is. After a few hours, my face just looks kind of dirty, muddy. Additionally, I caught a glimpse of myself outside in sunlight and was horrified, the blush had settled into my pores, and even from a good distance, 3 or 4 feet, I could practically count every pore on my cheeks. Ew. I hesitate to blame this on the product, but then I've had plenty of blushes that don't do that.

on 4/18/2009 2:10:00 PM

I'm not convinced about the box as it doesn't look all that foolproof to me, and am still deciding about the square brush but overall I love this blush. My HG brand is usually MAC, but my friend loves BeneFit and convinced me to try this. I'm so glad I did! It looks good on all skin tones- I am NW15 and worried it would be too dark but it suits me. It brightens my skin and makes me look a lot prettier and healthier! I haven't had mine long, but I think it could last over a year, probably more, as you don't need much for each application.

on 4/15/2009 7:35:00 PM

This was my first attempt with a coral pink blush. Coralista is so pretty and gives healthy color to my cheeks. I would wear this every day! I don't mind the packaging - it fits the Benefit style, but I don't use the square brush that it came with.

on 4/15/2009 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i love this blush. i am nc15 and think it looks great with my pale skin and blond hair.......i can't wait to use it when i have color this summer because i think it is more of a summer color and will make my eyes really pop.

on 4/15/2009 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product a few weeks ago. I gave this product an overall rating of four because while there are many perks this product also delivers a few minor disappointments. Firstly, the packaging. While Benefit products are very original and trendy in their packaging I find that it may be more suitable for teens. Most of their products tend to be bulky and I have a hard time fitting this one in my makeup bag. I also have a slight issues with the blushes staying power. I need to reapply this product a few times while at work.

Now for the positives - I have yet to find a colour that is more perfect for my skin tone. I am fair and this blush delivers a cool pink flush to my cheeks. During the day it looks very natural but I apply it more liberally at night for a more dramatic look. While other reviewers comment on the shimmery effect I have not yet noticed this. Even in the sun I am not seeing shimmer! The rose scent to me is also a plus. It is not overpowering as I can't smell it once it's applied. I often find that makeup products can carry a strange scent and the rose scent in Coralista stops that from happening. Another plus is that this product seems to never run out. I've been using Coralista religiously for the past three weeks and I have yet to make a dent.

on 4/6/2009 11:39:00 PM

This was not a winner for me. I have Dallas and Hoola which I love so when I saw Coralista, I just had to get it. Pros: The color is gorgeous! Cons: Well it would've been gorgeous on me but I had to really build it up for it show up on my NC30is skin tone. Building it up caused it to become way too shimmery. Dislike the big clunky box it comes in as well as the price. My BFF is an NC25ish and this looked great on her with just one swipe on each cheek. Not the case for me so I returned it. I have better luck with Nars blushes.

on 4/5/2009 11:26:00 PM

The coral color of this blush is amazing! It's extremely flattering and goes well for both day and night looks. The only downside is the box for travel...but I'll deal with it - since it's just THAT nice!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products