Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 3/4/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this product for a few months now...it smells great and really moisturizes my extremely damaged hair. I have naturally black hair that I have bleached for almost 10 years...6 months ago i dyed my hair back to its natural color and i have been trying everything to get it healthy again ! This product is also amazing for protecting your hair from UV rays (which are a lot more damaging than you think !) and protection from swimming ! A little bit goes a long way, i apply a little further from roots because it tends to weigh my hair down a bit.

on 3/4/2010 4:39:00 PM

I've heard great reviews about this problem - I recently went to get a hair cut, and my stylist used this and, after straightening, my hair was so soft and shiny. I promptly payed the discounted $33 (the cheapest I've seen so far).

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was looking for something to define, control, and soften my waves. Instead, it - like most products I use, despite their moisturizing components - subtly enhanced my waves but left them dry and still much too volumous for my liking.

My hair is thick and healthy. Unfortunately, it does tend to become dry and very, very volumous. Moroccanoil did not do anything but add a bit of shine, but perhaps I'll use it with heat and see if I like my results. I'm sure for others, this product is much more effective than for my mop.

on 3/2/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Love, Love, Love this product!! I have long straight hair and I have to wash my hair every day :( This product has not only strengthened my locks, but my hair is super shiny and softer now. I've been using it for 3 weeks now, and have stopped using conditioner! A little goes a long way! I bought the 30 mL bottle from The Beauty Store for $15..a steal because the 100mL is $40. It smells great and the oil itself is not greasy. It comes in a glass bottle, and the lid is a cap...I would prefer it to be plastic and maybe a pump? Best way to apply is to put the bottle opening in your palm, turn your hand over, and move the bottle around so that you can see the oil wet your hand...it's better then pouring it.

on 2/28/2010 5:54:00 PM

I love this product...I have bleached highlights so my hair can get really dry...i've tried every shampoo and conditioner known to man and nothing softens my hair (well actually cholesterol works well but I can't stand the smell). I put this while my hair is damp and it dries silky soft. I'm glad my hair stylist was insistent that I buy this product...it's a god sent!

on 2/27/2010 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product so much. I am 34 and I have been looking for a product to tame my special needs wavy, frizzy, thick hair since I was 16. I have finally found it and I will never be without it. I love the smell too!

I've used this once a week for the past year and it keeps my hair shiny. Considering I have dyed hair and I blow-dry and straighten my hair I find it helps on those days where I give my hair a break from styling. I love the smell and my hair curls into nice waves, which is ok when I'm at home on the weekends.

on 2/24/2010 7:34:00 AM

I have fine, naturally curly hair and have always had problems with moisturizers being too heavy and weighing down my hair or leaving it greasy. And I would never have considered an oil! But I got a hair cut recently and the hairdresser used this on my hair even after my skepticism. I loved the results and went back the next day and bought a bottle. I've been loving it! A tiny amount will do. Start from the ends up. Leaves the hair extremely shiny, conditioned and adds body. It's expensive but will last a long time. So impressed I'm now looking for face & body products with argon oil in them. Highly recommend!

on 2/24/2010 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. I've always had problems with dry, frizzy hair, but this stuff tames it flawlessly. I hardly need to do any work to my hair anymore. Remember that a little goes a long way with this product; if you apply too much it'll leave your hair a little heavy. Although it's a little bit pricey, because you don't need to use much it will last for a while. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and look, and the compliments I've gotten thanks to Moroccan Oil.

on 2/23/2010 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm newly transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and needed to find something that would address the dryness issue. This really does the trick. It makes your hair shine without feeling greasy or sticky. It's got a very pleasant exotic smell, almost like a musk oil, that isn't too strong. If it weren't so expensive, I would use it as a body oil, but for my hair, it's perfect. It's in a glass bottle unfortunately so it can get a little slippery. You'll want to be very careful with this so you don't drop it, but other than that, it's all positive from me for Moroccan Oil.

Awesome stuff!!! I use a pea size amount and work it through damp hair before adding Bumble & Bumble Straight for a blowout, or before a curl cream to let air dry. I even apply it to dry hair to smooth my color-treated frizz-prone ends. It does wonders that way!!! My hair looks more polished since I have been using this. I love the way it feels texture wise, it's not greasy at all. And I love the way it absorbs so fast, & the way it smells. As far as the price, shop around!! And don't feel too bad about it, the bottle will last at least 8 months. Try it!!!

Popular Hair Products