July 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by perfectweeangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, now i can have that just out the salon look everyday.This is a miracle product,i have coloured dry hair after just one use my hair is transformed into silky shiney soft lovely hair.Hg product and the smell is to die for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When my hairdresser first used this on my hair I liked the results. So the next time he used it I bought a bottle from the salon to save $$ using it myself at home. I hate it. I don't like using it, it leaves my hair greasy (just how little am I supposed to use anyway?) & I hate the smell. I have this $40 bottle sitting on my dresser for the past 2 & 1/2 years & I don't know what to do with it. I'll give it one more try sometime & if I still can't stand it I may put it up for swap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ashleyksm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the few hair products that actually have made my hair healthier and softer. I noticed my hair dried faster, which is good because I blow dry my hair 2-3 times a week. The smell is fantastic, it reminds me of an exotic, tropical scent. My hair texture is fine, and if I use too much, it can make my hair look a little greasy. Over all this is my HG hair product and my hair is so much better because if it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jessmakeupjunkie

Love love love it! So amazing definitely one of my HG hair products. Smells great and makes my hair incredibly soft. I have curly hair and when I decide to straighten it with a flat iron and use this before blow drying it only takes half the time to straighten. It's great for my curls too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sakecat22

Count me among the fans. Smells stunning - a musky, buttery vanilla-laced blend. Absorbs quickly. Doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I think my scalp is actually healthier. Gets rid of flyaways and frizz. Doesn't take much to get these results - which for my mid-back length hair is key. Will be replacing my former HG - Oscar Biandi Jasmine Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by stcxtc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought small bottle at Nordstrom Rack for like $12. I figured if it was an over-hyped product I could always swap it away. I was surprised to find that this product made my dry, crunchy hair soft and smooth again. It's shiny and brings out my highlights. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by kickpushhh

I use this product once a week, and it definitely improves the look and feel of my hair. I don't have coarse, dull hair by any means... but this product gives it that extra lustre and shine after the most intense blowdrying and styling! The bottle kinda of annoys me (a little sloppy), but otherwise its thumbs up from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally caved in and bought the hair oil today after eyeing it for some quite time. It is pricy ($37.50 CDN) but I got it for 20% off! (I have had many people message me, asking where I got this product on sale, so I will just tell the world that I found it at Natural Solutions Hair Salon on the Concourse level of the Scotia Bank Plaza at Yonge/King in downtown Toronto).
It really is a great product and a tiny amount transformed my dry, frizzy, course medium -length hair into straight, shiny, silky princess-like hair, lol. I have tried many serums before in an attempt to get rid of frizz and make split ends less noticeable, but nothing worked as well as MoroccanOil. I also like the fact that it is alcohol-free, unlike most cheaper shine serums on the market. Alcohol-based products are bad because they end up just drying out your hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ellaelise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First let me say that I have long (past my collar bones right now, I need a haircut badly!) fine, highlighted hair that gets the blowdryer treatment at least every other day, and I usually use a mid-priced (sort of crappy) straightening iron on most days to "style" my ends correctly.

The product smells amazing, but may be too much for those who are sensitive to certain smells and perfumes.

I will say that the product does not "smooth" like, say, my Kerastase Ciment or my Living Proof spray. 1 lippy removed because of this. It, for me, is not a cure-all, do-all. But no one should expect any one product to be!

Because what it DOES do is even better. I SWEAR this product eliminates the need for my flat iron. It's as if it "styles" my hair without me having to do anything, except blow dry it! I do use a little smoothing creme on my ends either before or after I apply the Moroccan oil, and the results are fantastic. My hair doesn't look as "smooth" as applying a lot of smoothing product, but as I said, my hair has more style, natural bounce and swing, and oomph to it. It absorbs COMPLETELY, leaves no greasy feeling. Plus, as someone who works around a lot of smokers, it really helps keep out that gross "smoke" smell my hair gets SO EASILY & QUICKLY. And it absolutely leaves my blonde hair shiny as can be.

I would definitely recommend anyone try it, especially those who are in need of help with styling their hair (say because, like me, you're overdue for a hair cut or are in that iffy phase where you don't quite know what to do with it).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by CCW12345

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An unfortunate new HG. I wanted to dismiss this product. I was sure it was going to be another overpriced and over hyped product.
Well, much to my budget's chagrin this product is THE BEST. Annoying glass bottle aside, this magic elixir transforms my damaged, over processed hair into shiny, smooth hair with body.This product did not weigh my hair down! When I hot ironed my hair with my Chi my hair looked like silk and my highlights seemed refreshed.
I even use it on my son's curly unruly hair and it's the ONLY product that tames it. I love this stuff! If you can swing it then by all means GET THIS NOW!