Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This cold cream is great, it doesn't clog my pores, removes all the makeup from the day, and also helps soften blackheads!

I would never just cleanse with this though, I have to wash my face after.

on 6/9/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good cream for removing make up. I used it for a while, but now use moist towelettes. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to use cream cleansers and make up removers. Plus it is very affordable!

I love love love this makeup remover!!! I take a cotton round, put a little on, and massage it onto my eyes, and all the makeup is gone! for those complaining about the greasy feel after using it, I completely agree. What I do is take a Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheet and use that all over my face, and it completely takes all of the oil away. I completely recommend this! I've had mine for about 8 months now and I have way over half left!

on 6/6/2010 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am posting the ingredients for this product here since it has changed. Although I put them into the ingredients section a few months ago, someone deleted them. Now I'm covering all bases in case someone decides to do that again... I love how this removes makeup but I can't used it because of the fragrance in it unfortunately. If scents don't bother you then you'll probably really like it.
New ingredeints taken from the jar I purchased a few months ago: Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Ceteth-20, Parfum, Behenic Acid, Montan Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

continued >>

on 6/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

hands down the best eyemakeup remover ever. i dont even bother to try others anymore as they never compare. the price is dirt cheap and it lasts forever. Cant live without this stuff use it everynight to remove my waterproof mascara with no effort needed

on 6/3/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

About 2 months ago, I decided to try this product as an eye makeup remover. I have long been using wipes to remove my eye makeup, but I felt that all the wiping on my eyes, though I use as gentle of motions as possible, was probably not going to be good for the skin in the long run. So I take a tiny bit of the cold cream on my ring finger, and gently massage it into my lashes and lashline. It easily removes the layers and layers of mascara I use and my waterproof liners. After my eye is sufficiently blackened by the residue, I use a wipe or tissue to remove the cold cream, then I wash my face with a foaming cleanser. I have used this a few times on my whole face to remove very heavy rubber mask greasepaint and prosaide from my face after being made up in school (special FX makeup school that is), and it worked great and did not give me breakouts, but for daily makeup removal this is just too heavy feeling on my oily skin and I just don't want it all over my face. If you wear contacts, I highly recommend removing them before using this on your eyes. I'm sure anyone less lazy than myself would take this as a given, but I tried to get away with keeping the contacts in and despite my efforts to be careful, I always get some my eyes. The oily product and contacts do not get along. The scent in the product is kind of strong and I wish it was not scented, but I never got any irritation in my eyes from it.This little tub will last for ev ar and was maybe 5 or 6 dollars. I've barely made it past the bottom of the neck of the jar and I've been using it for two months. This is definitely a rebuy!

on 6/3/2010 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Cold Cream is an effective makeup remover, but not my favorite. It contains mineral oil and after I've removed my makeup my face is greasy like an oil slick. I also wish it were unscented - the scent is pretty strong and adds extra chemicals that aren't really necessary. My HG makeup remover/cleanser will always be DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, so I wouldn't repurchase this.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used the regular (light turquoise) cold cream, and in comparison, this one does my skin much better. I honestly would have to call this my HG for skin care because I have never had such smooth skin in all my life. I still have problem areas, however, I know those are not the result of this cold cream.

I have recommended this product to friends and family, because of how affordable it is, how long it lasts, and how impressed I am with it. Love, love, love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

To be honest with you, I do not like this cleanser that much, the main reason why i bought it was because I was looking for a make up remover, but I was a little disapointed how my skin felt too oily after even washing it . I did not like it that much, however I do like the other cream the blue one which is the moisturizer for dry skin. I love that one and use it every day, but I was not to pleased with this product.

on 5/18/2010 10:36:00 PM

I suffered for years from very bad skin (acne, red spots, basically the WORST puberty smack-down you can think of) which after years I learned to manage. Imagine my confusion when I hit my mid 20's and all of a sudden my skin is dry and stinging yet still likely to break out at a moments notice. That is when I turned to Pondís cold cream. My Grandmother used this as long as I remember, so when I was staring dumbly at the "adult" section of the skin care aisle, I just sort of gravitated to this. It was the best beauty decision i have ever made. This product is the perfect combination of moisture and cleansing. As everyone else has said, you really need to use a warm damp washcloth to get it off, but the way my skin feels afterward is amazing. I recommend it to all my 20 something friends who are trying to figure out what to do between acne medication and anti-wrinkle lotion!