July 26, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ArtSmartzGirl

I love this liner! I have it in the darkest brown shade. It is very creamy and stays on all day long at school with minimal smudging. The brush works well with the liner and you get a lot of product though the container is pretty small. Its kinda hard to make a thin line but all in all, a very good eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price I had to pay to get this($9) I m not complaining its a very decent product. I find its texture quite creamy so its very easy to apply it.A small amount goes a long way and applies on the lids quite effortless which is something that I really enjoy. Has very good staying power stays put pretty much all day long. Offers a completely matte finish which I dont necessarily like I would like a more "liquidy" glossy finish . Comes with a brush and the brush surprisingly enough works excellent . My only complain is the color I dont find it black enough. Goes on quite intense but after awhile when its completely set the color fades a little bit but I can prevent that by applying a black eyeshadow on top of it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly, this did not work for me. I don't know WHY I keep buying Maybelline products, hoping they'd work for me. The only thing useful to me was the liner brush. The product took forever to dry & smudged like crazy. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by airinX0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner!!! It is so creamy and smooth. I literally will gently stick an eyeline brush into the pot and it gives me enough product to line the entire eye! Plus they also give you a free eyeliner brush thingy with it! The brush isn't the greatest but it still works pretty well. I bought the black one alittle over 3 weeks ago. I am in love with it! Its not as pigmented as it could be but its still a pretty black eyeliner especially when you use a primer with it. The eyeliner will stay on my eyes for 5 hours without a primer and with a primer will stay on for a good 9 hours! And i have extremly oily lids. I would deffinatly recommend this eyeliner to anyone... would work well on any and every person!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It smudges.

10 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by allisonxo12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked it. It was the first gel eyeliner I have ever tried though. The brush it came with worked okay. I liked to use an angled eyeliner brush instead. good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this little pot! I saw this at a local drugstore and I've been searching for a nice dark blue eyeliner, so I tried sapphire. I was slightly iffy about the price ($12 CDN for drugstore eyeliner?) but gave it a go anyways. When I brought it through the till it was marked down to 4 dollars! What a steal. The stuff smudges a little bit if you touch it before it dries, but afterward it doesn't budge (I use UDPP) The smudging can be nice for making a smokey eye though, if that's your thing. I really like the formula, it glides on so easy. The little brush included with the set works so well for giving a straight, thin line. Just make sure you wash or swipe off excess on a kleenex after use so it doesn't dry your brush out!

I will repurchase (at full price even, haha) when I run out, and I am eager to try out other colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Genaumeintyp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this whilst I was in Hong Kong and when I brought it back everyone wanted to try it because there was still half a year to go before it was launched in Australia! I used it for a year and still had half a pot left- a little goes a very, very long way! Eventually I saw it on sale for $10 at Target and replaced it. I prefer to use a lip brush rather than the brush that comes with it because it gives me more precision. The product has a very good consistency- it glides on easily with no drag but is not wet at all. The intensity of the pigment is phenomenal. The only criticism I have for it is that it sometimes smudges on hot days or after exercise but this can be easily fixed with a little primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never tried a gel liner prior to hearing about this here in MUA and purchasing it recently at Ulta. I typically prefer pencil liners since I usually only wear liner on my bottom waterline and liquids don't work well for this.
I figured a gel would have a good consistency for upper lash line application, winged out liner, or anything else since gels don't typically dry quickly so you have more blending time. I bought this product in both black and brown. I have only used the brown so far and I like it a lot. I love the tiny brush that this liner comes with; it's the perfect size and great for applying/blending this product. I am not sure about the staying power yet since I've only used it a couple of times and only on my water line, but so far so good. I can't wait to try the black version as well. I also feel that since this liner is a gel it won't dry up super quickly inside its packaging.
If this product continues to perform well I will definitely repurchase even though one tiny container will last a long time because there is so much product inside and you do not need to use a lot of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

here in italy it is preatty expensive but worthed. The brush it is exellent and precise. like it!