October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by SpringFling6

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lancome Juicy Tubes. My favorites are Spring Fling and Miracle. They give your lips high shine without being sticky. They are wonderful and make your lips look lucious and wet. MMM!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by livs03

My absolute favorite! It is so thick but not at all sticky so it lasts for quite a long time. I bought the Spring Fling color and I am DEFINATLY going to get more! It is mostly sheer but it does have a hint of pink to it. I love the high shine it gives to my lips. I noticed from the moment I applyed that it makes you have a perked up pout!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by winterdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lot are complaining about its stickiness. Well, it is sticky so it would last longer. I only reapply after a meal or a snack or a gulp of water from a glass. For a not so tacky look, apply it on the bottom lip then smack. Have it in Red Sweetheart. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by princesslexy

yes it is sticky-but thats the price you have to pay if you want a lipgloss that lasts unfortunately! I have this in candy, bubblegum and fraise and i adore it. Smells delicious, is shiny but not too shiny and sort of sparkles very subtly which makes my lips look fuller. Only problem i have with it is the price-i know it's not THAT expensive but im poor so i wish it was cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Karlee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a small Juicy Tubes in "Fruity Pop" as a GWP. As others have noted, the gloss is sticky, and yes, my hair has gotten stuck to my lips! But I do like this gloss, especially this color. In the tube, it looks baby-pink and opalescent. But once it goes on my lips, it takes on a very pretty, deeper-pink color. It also works great with various lipliners, or over other lipsticks. The possibilities are endless. I said "Yes" to buying this product again, but I'm not sure. It seems expensive for a gloss. I would try the L'Oreal version first.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by athena404

love it, what more can i say
been using them ever since the first came out
im addicted, i admit it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateSprings

I adore the Lancome Juicy Tubes. I think that the colors are lovely and they all have wonderfully different & yummy scents to them. Yes, these are sticky, but that is what I personally prefer for a l/g as I like to know it's there & hasn't faded away the minute after I apply. My fave is Beach Plum, a gorgeous plummy-pink color wash. They apply evenly, unlike Aveda l/g, and the color lasts a bit longer than Aveda as well, but no more than your average l/g--approx. 1-2 hrs. Maybe I am highly attracted to fragrance, but I prefer these over the L'oreal color juices, though these also have that tackiness about them. I have repurchased many times & would do so again. The one negative is the price, but then, you always have to pay for the name....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

I love these Juicy Tubes. My favorite color is Spring Fling, which is the perfect summer lipgloss: light pink and flirty. Works great for girls going for that ultimate flirty lips look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kboatner

I love it..Love it...If Dreamsicle is ever discontinued, I will just lose it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by elsie_elle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Crazy money for something that isn't HG worthy. I like sheer colros, and extreme shine, the packaging is ideal, but I HATE stickiness. My hair is messy and wild, and always in a mood to flyaway, plus it's always there. I guess they thought they'd better make it pretty long lasting for such an expensive product. If only it weren't like superglue.