Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 7/2/2005 8:08:00 PM

I absolutely adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! I'm not a makeup person, but after trying a Juicy Tube at the counter one time, I was sold! I bought Dreamsicle (which is a beautiful, high shine, clear looking lip gloss) and the next week, I bought the new Juicy Tube Cherie in Chai Freeze (which is a pinky-nude, natural color that lightens the lips just a bit and gives a perfect amount of shine). They feel a tiny bit sticky, but nothing annoying at all. Best of all, I don't get that nasty white goop on my lips after an hour of wear. I get that yucky goop even with lip balms, but not Juicy Tubes. The applicator is perfect. It's a bit slanted at the tip so that it just glides right on the lips. Plus, they smell GREAT. Dreamsicle smells like a creamy, sugary orange dessert, and Chai Freeze smells like juicy fruit bubble gum! They're compact enough to throw in your purse and not take up much room. They're about $16.00 a tube, but they last long since you don't need to apply that much.

on 7/2/2005 7:03:00 PM

I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes! I had gotten away from using them and even forgot how many I had but after trying Mac and various other lipglosses, I find myself returning to Juicy Tubes. The smell and texture is perfect. The staying power on me is superb and you just can't beat the ease of application! One of my staple items during the summer months! Can't go wrong with the product and there are tons of color choices to satisfy even the most picky lip gloss lover.

on 6/21/2005 9:02:00 AM

I got this as a gift. It is glittery & gives lips a fairly high shine & makes it look sort of juicy! However, I did find it quite sticky.

on 6/19/2005 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lancome Juicy Tubes. My favorites are Spring Fling and Miracle. They give your lips high shine without being sticky. They are wonderful and make your lips look lucious and wet. MMM!

on 6/15/2005 9:41:00 AM

My absolute favorite! It is so thick but not at all sticky so it lasts for quite a long time. I bought the Spring Fling color and I am DEFINATLY going to get more! It is mostly sheer but it does have a hint of pink to it. I love the high shine it gives to my lips. I noticed from the moment I applyed that it makes you have a perked up pout!

on 6/10/2005 10:55:00 PM

A lot are complaining about its stickiness. Well, it is sticky so it would last longer. I only reapply after a meal or a snack or a gulp of water from a glass. For a not so tacky look, apply it on the bottom lip then smack. Have it in Red Sweetheart. continued >>

on 6/10/2005 11:23:00 AM

yes it is sticky-but thats the price you have to pay if you want a lipgloss that lasts unfortunately! I have this in candy, bubblegum and fraise and i adore it. Smells delicious, is shiny but not too shiny and sort of sparkles very subtly which makes my lips look fuller. Only problem i have with it is the price-i know it's not THAT expensive but im poor so i wish it was cheaper!

on 6/9/2005 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a small Juicy Tubes in "Fruity Pop" as a GWP. As others have noted, the gloss is sticky, and yes, my hair has gotten stuck to my lips! But I do like this gloss, especially this color. In the tube, it looks baby-pink and opalescent. But once it goes on my lips, it takes on a very pretty, deeper-pink color. It also works great with various lipliners, or over other lipsticks. The possibilities are endless. I said "Yes" to buying this product again, but I'm not sure. It seems expensive for a gloss. I would try the L'Oreal version first.

on 6/6/2005 3:38:00 PM

love it, what more can i say
been using them ever since the first came out
im addicted, i admit it

I adore the Lancome Juicy Tubes. I think that the colors are lovely and they all have wonderfully different & yummy scents to them. Yes, these are sticky, but that is what I personally prefer for a l/g as I like to know it's there & hasn't faded away the minute after I apply. My fave is Beach Plum, a gorgeous plummy-pink color wash. They apply evenly, unlike Aveda l/g, and the color lasts a bit longer than Aveda as well, but no more than your average l/g--approx. 1-2 hrs. Maybe I am highly attracted to fragrance, but I prefer these over the L'oreal color juices, though these also have that tackiness about them. I have repurchased many times & would do so again. The one negative is the price, but then, you always have to pay for the name....

Recommended for Medium Skin