December 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

So far, I relaly like this product. i used it yesterday for the first time. It gave me a nice dewy glow and definitely brightened me up. I won't use it everyday since I'm scared it will break me out but it really does look pretty. I do agree about the bottle being like a nailpolish bottle wasn't the smartest. Also kind of unhygenic. I received this as a gift so I'm not sure if I would repurchase since this is really expensive but I definitely like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by graceholliwell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again ONLY because it is quick and easy but you do need to know what you are doing with it, otherwise it can leave streaks (apply this product in natural light seriously)! In many respects I think it is too light and pinky and almost too shimmery so be sparing with it. I put it on in small blobs and then dab it in with my fingers - rubbing it in doesn't work. I use this on the inner corners of my eyes, under the outer corner of my brows, light dab on the philtrum, and sometimes lightly around the side of my nose.

Good product, not amazing, and too pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was on my wish list for the longest time but I couldn't justify spending $24 for this small bottle so I finally got this full size bottle with the totally bronze kit from sephora ($35), it takes some getting used to at first with applying but once you get the hang of it, I really really like this. It really gives my cheeks a dewy healthy glow. I don't really like the nail polish look of the packaging but it's a good product, if Sephora has it in a value kit on sale again I'd re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by LipstickLoveForever

It sure gives a beautiful shimmery, glowy complexion! However, I would prefer a powder highlighter, so much easier to apply. Also, this colour might appear a bit 'icey' and cold on yellow-toned skins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

High Beam highlights so naturally that it seems like I have perfect/dewy skin whenever I use it. I would usually wear this in the day and add powder highlighter such as Albatross by Nars at night. This product really impressed me, I'm probably going to stick to this for the rest of my life.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in the mini benefit kit and its okay. i would rather have a powder highlighter because you have more control of the product. this has a nice shimmer to it. i apply it on my browbone and it looks okay.. nothing amazing...i wouldnt buy the big size...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by waazzup

this product is just okay. i mean it does an average job but it is definetly not worth the price. i got it in a benefit set and i was super excited, but kinda dissapointed cause i have heard amazing things about it. when the light hits it, it kinda looks like you packed on eyeshadow to your cheekbones. but its not an awful product, just not great

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jammyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now I love Benefit products but I'm not sure where I am going wrong with this one!?!
- find it quite sticky and fast drying
- I have trouble blending it

On the plus side the colour is lovely and its Benefit - Maybe I just need to practice more!?!

:o) x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by CocoBoo

This stuff is pricey but is amazing for highlighting my fair skin. I dab tiny dots on the bridge of my nose, cheeks, above the brow, or chin and then blend it out with my fingers. It brightens and adds a glow to my entire face. The bottle will last me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Tit4Tat

Although the blending is awkward unless you use your fingertips as opposed to the brush, I find that if you apply the product in tiny dots, it blends much better. I don't always use it for highlighting my brow bone and my cheeks but I find it works great if applied along the front lower part of my legs, creating an elongated feel as well as highlighting my cleavage. I like the fact that it stays put on my skin and doesn't transfer onto my clothing. It also didn't cause any breakouts which is rare for my ridiculously sensitive skin

*Update* My super-attentive best friend asked me if I got any work done because I looked "fresh and dewy" and once I denied, she asked what foundation I was wearing and she was very pleased to find that on that evening I wore nothing but this highlighter on the highest points of my cheek bones, eyebrows and bridge of the nose.