BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

I really like this product. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. The aplicator is a bit odd but it makes it very easy to apply the product.
It is expensive, though, but you only need the smallest amount so I guess this will last me a very long time.
If you have dry skin, this is the perfect highlighter since makes your skin look really dewy!

on 7/24/2010 6:22:00 PM

I only have the little sample size of High Beam, and I love it!!! Such a pretty silvery pink highlight, really easy to blend, and Benefit always have cute packaging. You only need a few dots, so the bottle's gonna last a long time. I'm saving up to buy the full size once mine's finished. Definitely a HG and must have!!!

on 7/23/2010 1:07:00 AM

Like most of benefit products I really do not like this product. It made my face really oily never trying this again.

on 7/22/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ok. I have lusted after this product for years and recently I purchased but I am soooooo disappointed!! I expected this highlighter to be like a liquid version of MAC's phloof eyeshadow or something, all pink and shimmery. It is not. It is basically....a grease stick. You put it on and it gives the appearance as if you have been sweating a little. (That sounds gross but..) You know, it makes your skin look glossy. You can easily go way overboard with this stuff.
I think you have to be fairly dark to notice the colour on your skin, I'm not and it does not show up on mine at all and can I just say that this product was really expensive. I guess if I had of loved it would be different but I feel like I'm paying for a tiny bottle of liquid vaseline or something...Would not repurchase...considering whether to even give BeneFit another chance. (probably will) *wink ;)

on 7/16/2010 4:01:00 AM

I love this highligher. It brightens up my face with such a pretty dewy look. Not cakey or glittery. It is a great secret! LOVE this product!

on 7/14/2010 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love this highlighter! I always get compliments on how my skin looks like it's glowing when I wear it!

The only issue I have is that if you don't close the lid SUPER tight then it tends to leak and it wastes the product.

Would definitely buy again - I use this every day!

on 7/12/2010 3:06:00 AM

I received a small sample size of this in a kit and I have to say I love it. It leave such a pretty highlight. I tend to like liquid highlighters for spring and summer and this is so gorgeous on. The color is a bit of a cool pink, so I would recommend this to those with a cool undertone to their skin. I am definitely buying a full size when the sample runs out :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE HIGH BEAM!!! My mom bought me a bottle of it waaaay back in middle school. It was one of the first cosmetic products I've ever owned. Well guess what..that bottle lasted me all through high school and into my freshman year of college before I ran out. You can use it anywhere. I use it as my highlight color under my brows. But when it's a special night I put some on my (practically non-existent) cheekbones and it looks amazing. The fact that it lasts so long is enough to justify spending around $30 for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is the only liquid highlight that ive tried so im sure there are better out there, but i love high beam! Its a pink silvery sheen that makes my cheekbones look really high. It looks amazing in pictures also! You can mix it into your liquid foundation for a nice dewy look. Since my bottle of HB is running out, im using MAC Perfect Topping and its almost the same thing. I probably wouldnt buy this again since its kind of expensive (even though ive had my bottle for over 2 years, but im on a no buy) ♥ NW20/N5

on 7/4/2010 11:13:00 PM

This product definitely gives an ultra frosty sheen that highlights the cheekbone. It helps create the illusion that your face has more dimensionality. The color is subtle and natural. However, I do not recommend using this product during the day time as the sparkles become evident. Also, the consistency is smooth and creamy and dries quickly into the skin once applied. It is a beautiful highlighter.

Video Reviews & Tutorials