July 22, 2014 | 1251 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DanaCerise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This highlighter is a good choice for neutral and cool skin tones. The texture is great on the skin as opposed to a powder. It makes the skin look dewy and fresh. You can apply more if you want a more theatrical look. A little goes a long way. The only problem with this is that if you carry this in your makeup bag (instead of leaving it upright on your makeup counter), the product will get gunked up around the neck of the bottle and around the inside of the cap. As long as you have the cap tight, the product isn't going to leak out. But when you unscrew it, you'll see all the gunk and it looks a bit gross. Still, it's a great product and all ages could use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Six7Eight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG product right here!
I'm fair with pink undertones and this gives me a lovely dewy glow. This lasts much longer than any powder highlighter I've tried. I put 2 or 3 dabs on my cheekbones and blend with a sponge. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. The one I have has lasted forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by CoCoandBB

For some reason, this product didn't do anything for me. It almost disappeared in my skin, maybe the color is not right, not sure.. feel like i just wasted money for not even seeing anything.
Also, for better hygiene, it might be better in a pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product in moderation, and more for evenings than for day. It's lovely on my light skin :) gives the right amount of 'glow'
I also have moonbeam which i use more often for day because it's more subtle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by MissKrimson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This definitely does not look good on yellow or golden undertoned skins because it is very pink and has a silver base. I prefer moon beam for warm tones.
It is great because you can mix this with foundation/moisturizer/benetint/posietint and it will look great. Definitely use this for a pink or neutral undertoned person.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the way this product looks on my skin, really suits my cool undertones. It is very shimmery so dont go made, just a dab or too and then blend, a little goes a long way, with this in mind the jar will last you forever, I cant even remember how long I have had mine. You can add it to your foundation to give you that dewy glow, Im sure there are other options too. I must confess I dont use it every day, but if I do decide I need a highlight or a little face boost I do reach for it. Just remember to use a light hand when applying. I find it best to stick to just one or two areas, either cheeks or temples for example, highlighting several areas on your face could be a bit overwhelming with this. Great item to have in your kit. Its not cheap but as I said it will last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by aurora_stone

Sorry, I just don't get the hype! I find that it's very hard to spread evenly on the face. Even when I applied it with a brush, a cosmetics sponge, and my fingers, it still didn't spread evenly. In natural light, I looked like I have a mound of eyeshadow on my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by eescobal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this product is really good...gives you that dewy look to your face... I apply this on my cheekbones, nose, and sometimes my temples, inner corners of the eyes and brow bone. However, when applying this, you have to make sure that you blend the product REALLY WELL on your skin...otherwise it'll look like sticky shimmery glue on your face! It looks really shiny and noticeable in the sunlight, if you don't blend it very well...so you really have to blend blend blend! This product is too expensive for me...and for that, I would not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ambyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I do like this...gorgeous colour subtle shimmer. There are downsides. I find this way to sticky and very hard to blend on top of foundation. Its a mess. That being said I have found a new and better way to use it for me...I mix it into my foundation before applying. It gives a beautiful overall glow and finish...I get mega compliments when I do this.
The packaging is awful. I agree with a previous review that it is unsanitary, dont apply to skin, put on a clean dry surface first. This product should be in a tube I have a feeling there is going to be an awful lot left in bottle that I won't be able to get out and the affects the $$ factor as well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

love this highlighter, but find it a little to shimmery for daytime.

easily blended and nice light colour that can be darkened with blush and bronzer over the top