Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 6/23/2008 11:19:00 PM

At first whiff it was fine, but when you're wearing it on your lips it's unbearable. Personally, I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. It has this waxy, artificial scent about it. It even tastes waxy (bleh!). It does its job of being moisturizing, but would not repurchase due to the scent.

on 6/21/2008 5:32:00 PM

This is by far the worst lip balm I've ever had the disfortune of buying. I thought it would smell good, but the scent is so nauseating that I had to immediately wipe this off my lips after applying. The smell is just unbearable. I'm never buying anything pomegranate scented again, just to be safe.

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING.
it has such a unique smell, and the pomegranate oil is great.
very moisturizing, and will stay on for a long time.
it is 98% natural, so it doens't have that waxy feel of chapstick.
its not sticky at all, and give's a hint of a color and a tiny bit of shine.
this product makes you lips look healthy and beautiful.
after using this for about 5 days, my lips have never looks better.
and they smell amazing!
the only thing that would bring this product home os if it had SPF.
maybe it does. i'm not sure...
go buy it!
but make sure to expholiate your lips before using it.
i suggest M.A.C.'s Future Earth Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher.
The Lip balm sells for 3.00 USD, and is definately worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this. I thought I would try it out because my lips have been so dry and it seems like no matter what I use, they would still be dry and flaky. I have used the regular Burt's lip balm and was just going to get that until I saw this. Like some of the other posters have said the fragrance is different, but not so bad. It doesnt feel like the regular Burt's on, its very soothing. After a couple days of using this my lips started looking and feeling a million times better. The staying power is good too. I can put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, its still somewhat there. Will definitely repurchase.

HGHGHGHG!!!! I am IN LOVE with this lip balm! It is a great bright red/purple colour, and goes on tinted so it doesnt leave too much or too little colour. It smells great to me, and it leaves my lips feeling amazing! Unlike Chapstick, it isnt waxy, and feels smooth and lasts a really long time. The tube looks cute and its regular size so its portable. Awesome moisturizing power and my boyfriend compliments me on how great my lips feel after everytime we kiss...that has to mean something!

on 6/14/2008 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I initially loved this balm and it's unique smell and thought it much better than the honey one in terms or moisturising and thats why I'm giving two stars. Unfortunatly the smell got WAY too much for me and made me constantly feel sick if i had it around let alone put it on my lips. wont buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great stuff! Awesome scent, pretty sheer berry tint, plus it really moisturizes. It's not too thick either. No complaints.

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate is the best tinted lip balm ever! I decided to get this product because I've had super results with Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm and I like pomegranate juice and its benefits. This lip balm is priced just the same as the other Burt's Bees lip balms, which is around $3.

Unlike the other lip balms, the Pomegranate version is bright fuchsia red, and it leaves a sheer rosy wash over your lips. It's barely there, but you can definitely notice it.

The smell of this lip balm is just okay to me. Some days I'll love it, and some days I'll be a bit picky. If you're not into unique scents, I don't think this would suit you!

Like I said, this is a terrific tinted lip balm! It heals your dry, chapped lips and leaves them so moist and kissable. If you put this on at night and wake up in the morning, you'll love how healthy your lips will be!

on 6/8/2008 5:22:00 AM

This is my new current love. I've been using the Rosebud salve. This particular lip balm does not feel greasy at all but still keeps lips moisturised. It gives my lips a hint of pink and makes it looks like I have naturally healthy pink lips. I love the slightly minty taste/smell when I apply it. Definitely worth the price I paid.

on 6/3/2008 9:04:00 AM

HG!! I bought this in desperation at a CVS over the winter when I thought my lips couldn't survive 5 more minutes of DC ice and wind. The promise of replenishment and pomegranate oil sounded too good to pass up, but my hopes were not high for a $3 balm. Consider my lips pleasantly surprised when not only were they drenched in moisture, but they were tinted THE perfect shade of pink! Now, I don't leave the house without swiping this little beauty on my kisser. I buy it by the two-pack at Target and have stashed one in every purse, one at my desk at work, one in my car...you name it! I have tried every tinted balm out there and this is great stuff. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price.

Popular Lip Treatments