November 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by AgentChic

Talk about having to reply every other minute...sheesh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sephora0205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the pomegranate oil one because of its fruity scent and the light sheen and tint it gives. this lip balm is long lasting without feeling waxy like the others. the price is on the higher side ($4.99) in canada but got it on sale for $3.50. bought both this one and the honey lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This has a sweet, fruity taste and smell. It moisturizes my lips, but probably not as well as Chapstick. I'm trying to eliminate petrolatum products from my skin, so I'll probably stay with it rather than going back to Chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is one of the better lip balms out there. It moisturizes well in a non-waxy, slick way, has a subtle fruity smell that is nonoffensive, and a bright berry tint that becomes a sheer light pink on the lips. Great when your lips are chapped and your lipstick has worn off! One of my favorite lip balms, and I have a lot. I like the red cap, too--makes it easy to find.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by eden822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

yuck. this lip balm smells like oregano. it isn't even very moisturizing and it provides no pigment or color (i thought it might because the product itself is quite dark in hue but the color doesn't transfer to my lips) i definitely wouldn't repurchase, there are other- better products out there that are less expensive and do the same if not more

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is way better than the Original and Honey versions that it's not even funny. Hydrating, smooth, great smelling, and it even gives lips some sheer color and shine, almost MLBB and totally natural. And no annoying tingling sensation either. Like all Burt's Bees lip balms though, it can be waxy (self-explanitory: beesWAX), so I leave it in my pocket to warm it up, it goes on smoother then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is much better and goes on smoother than the original honey lip balm, which I can't stand. It goes on easily and adds just hint of shine and natural looking pink color. However, it does smell very strong as others have noted and does not offer spf protection. I paid $5.49 plus tax for a two pack of these at Target. I might buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by wieniawski

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite lip balm ever, love the sweet scent, hint of color and smooth application, I am on my 2nd tube and got my friends hooked as well! Burt's

Bee rocks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff. It's nice to have a non-minty version of the lip balm for when i want a different flavour. This version is slightly less waxy than the original version, but still has a nice staying power and isn't too shiny (not that i would mind that). The scent reminds me of fruit snacks but it's subtle. There is maybe a hint of colour, but it isn't really visible (i wish there was slightly more tint). This is wayyyyyyyy better than the honey version, which i didn't like at all. It's definitely a good addition to the burt's bees family.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by no1knows

I have perpetually chapped lips--not so bad you'd automatically notice, but bad enough that I'm on a mission to find the best lip balm. This has beat all the other drugstore options I've tried, by far. The smell and taste are not offensive. I actually like the smell, and it is really better that I don't have something tasty on my lips or I'd lick it off. Great ingredients, excepting maybe the lanolin. Occasionally it slightly tingles, but my lips are sensitive. I really like the fairly light application, but it means applying often. You'll probably want mulitple tubes to put everywhere. I'm still on a mission, but this'll do in the meantime.