MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color that will pair with almost any color. Gives me a little more color than most of my washes, however with winter coming I might leave this to my lids only. A really pretty goldish color, but still very natural. I will rebuy whenm I run out. By the way, this is a veluxe pearl and IMHO, is their best formula, smooth, excellent pigment, great blendability. All of the Idol Eyes are permanent and worth a look!

Itís a veluxe pearl which in my opinion are the best of MAC's shadows in terms of pigmentation and blendability. This is a dulled gold which I use as a 2nd wash on the 2nd half of my lids (its too dark to use on the whole of my lid - I am an AAB NC30-35). I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out, but I don't that I will.

I love this color. Its kinda hard to describe, but I'll give it a try. At first I was thinking...just another hint of orange/peach e/s. It's something about this color that made me love it. Besides from being a VP (my favorite formulation), the color really came alive on my lids. I paired it with plumage in the crease and jest has a highlight. It totally rocked. I had a nice day look that did not overwhelm my face. This is a must have for me. I will repurchase if I hit pan.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love MAC Veluxe pearls, they're my favorite formula. This is a beautiful champagne with a hint of peachy brown shadow. I personally love it as a wash with dark brown liner. I've been in a neutral rut lately so I haven't tried paring it with any bright colors but I imagine it would look lovely with a bright purple. This shadow is long lasting and there is no color change after hours of wear. I also didn't have a problem with creasing. This color isn't LE (thank goodness) but keep an eye out for it the next time your at a mac store or counter because it's beautiful. Warm Olive MMM brown hair and eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this e/s! I'm a huge fan of the Veluxe Pearl texture & All that Glitters is no exception. Goes on silky smooth and over MAC Paints as a base - lasts all day long. I also love that it comes in pan form - I hate depotting LE e/s.

On me (NC40) - it's a golden champagne color that is the perfect neutral. It has a nice sheen to it, but isn't too frosty (still wearable to the office). So far, I've paired it with Twinks, Mulch and Bronze and have not been disappointed. I look forward to trying it with my other MAC favs - Nocturnelle & Antiqued - just to name a few.

Will definitely purchase again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Don't let the name fool you..though it has some hints of gold,it's not what you may expect..I found it to be a true Champagne shade..a nice mix of gold,beige and alittle peach.Great for highlighting or a wash..The color is subtle but still enhances my green eyes.Another VP keeper

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

All That Glitters is a Veluxe Pearl eye shadow from Idol Eyes collection. The texture is awesome, it's so soft, almost creamy. It's a warm golden light brown. It's like a warm Twillery. (Twillery was a LE shade in Inventive Eyes quad) That's the only warm brown shade I can wear, everything else turn orange on me! (Woodwinked and Elite were too orangey...)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely adore All That Glitters! The texture (Veluxe Pearl) is divine, and applies like silk with tons of pigmentation (I've had hit or miss luck with many of MAC's e/s in the past). The color is the most gorgeous neutral, a warm-toned golden champagne with a hint of peach in it, and imparts a smooth metallic finish. Sure, I have other neutrals that are similar in color, but they don't have the texture that this one has, which makes it a definite winner in my book. If ever I was to finish an e/s EVER, I'd bet it would be this one, and yes, I'd repurchase ;-).

I normally don't think neutrals are one of MAC's strengths, but this one worked well for me. Definitely agree with the reviewer who mentioned this is what Bagatelle should have been. All That Glitters is not gold (sorry, I had to) it's a browned down gold, similar to Shimmersand shadestick. Looks great paired with any deeper brown shades, and will work well as highlight with warm colors. ATG and Tempting are my new favorite combo.

OMG! I am in love with this color. I can easily see my hitting pan on this one.
For me, this is the perfect base to sweep onto the entire lid before "doing" my eyes. Gorgeous!

Top Rated MAC Products