August 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lorraineedayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG, All That Glitters is the shadow I've been searching for and finally found. This is what Bagatelle (LE) should have been....soft, creamy beige/gold/slight peach and undeniably beautiful. It's the perfect neutral to dress up or down any eye look. It's similar to UD Blunt but more creamy gold in hue. And since it is permanant I will definately buy this shadow again. ;)

I purchase this shadow in pro pan for for $10 USD, which I think is rather high now that I have ventured into other shadows (Cargo and Stila) that offer more shadow and a bigger pan for a couple of dollars more but overall I didn't subtract anything from the rating because of this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 8:12:00 AM More reviews by joheinous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the new Veluxe Pearls from the Idol Eyes collection. I went to the counter just to take a peak, since this isn't LE, I didn't feel any rush to buy. But, one I saw this and Falling Star, I had to have them then and there. All That Glitters is a really pretty peachy/beige shade that is a little lighter and tanner but very close to the LE Say Yeah veluxe pearl (Mac describes the color as warm orange/beige with gold reflective particles). In comparing colors, it's similar to Gleam and Honesty. It's a perfect lid shade for me and goes very nicely with Falling Star in the crease. Falling Star falls into the Mythology color family. So, you can see that this is a lovely combination for me. I'm neutral/FFF/Blue (teal) eyes/light brown/highlighted hair.