April 25, 2014 | 1065 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard about using vinegar as a toner long before I heard about Braggs so I had been using regular old grocery store white vinegar with great results. But my interest was peaked thanks to MUA and I picked up some Braggs. For some reason the Braggs was too harsh and I didn't see the same results as with the grocery store brand.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Blah, regular old supermarket ACV works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by 1beebee1

I have read and read on this site how great this stuff is ... and I must say I am now a fan. I mix 2 parts water with 1 part ACV and use as toner at night. Gives my skin a radiant glow it didn't have before and it does not break my skin out(which usually happens with most products!!)
Definitely give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by cyndilou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great- I use it neat as a toner before bed (the smell goes away quickly). I also drink two tablespoons a day for all the health benefits. I just take a shot of it and have a chaser of juice or whatever close by! I've heard that taking it internally and also using it as a toner does wonders for the skin. Mine is already looking great and it's only been a week. My skin tone seems more even, old red spots are fading and my pores look smaller!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by agirlnamedagnes

i love this. i actually dont dilute this and use it neat. it does sting a bit at first but i get over it. it's shrunk my pores, made my face nice and matte, and has put some breakouts under control. one drawback is the smell...it stinks! to me, it smells like smelly feet. but i could stand it for all the wonderful benefits. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by PinkPoloLauren

I decided to try this after reading the rave reviews. I was nervous bc I have very sensitive skin but this stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin soft and my pores seem to be shrinking yay! Also its not overly drying which is the problem I've had with most toners. I used Braggs and diluted it 1:1... try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good toner for my oily/ very acne prone skin. My spots and scars last forever, so this has been a good product for making my complexion clearer. Unlike most of the other reviews I use this neat, and douse my face liberally with this.It tingles/stings a little but that is very temporary and I can still use AHA's on top.It really speeds up the healing process, and is fading my horrid ,bumpy sunspots nicely. I just wish it didn't reek so. UPDATE I only use this occasionally now as my husband complains bitterly whenever I put it on, plus my skin is quite nice without it due to my Jojoba oil and various other things.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by jenl173

I have been using this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked better. I definitely recommend Bragg's. I first made this with Heintz, and it was too harsh for my skin. I had moderate acne on my chin and cheeks, and I started clearing up as soon as I started using this, and I haven't has a breakout since. A 1:1 ratio of ACV to water works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first read about the ACV toner in a beauty book, said it would keep away all acne. I found Bragg's at my local health food store and started using this every other night. Like the aspirin mask this is another cheap,homemade miracle. My skin is less oily, looks healthier and blemishes just do not creep up as often. If the smell wasn't so strong I would use it in the morning, because it really helps with the oilies. That's how I know it really does balance out your skin. UPDATE: This is fading scars for me so unbelievably quickly, it's like a dream!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by jenica89

Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful toner! AWESOME. I use a 1:1 APV to water ratio or a 1:2 APV/water ratio.
No more clogged pores, more even skin tone. Look healthier.
I use it in the shower while skin is wet and warm. put on face with cotton ball...wait a few minutes, then splash off and get out.