MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

on 4/27/2004 6:19:00 PM

I cannot rave enough of this lipstick!!! I absolutely adore it. It's a slighly jazzed up YLBB (rosy shade with subtle golden shimmers). And lustre is my fav MAC lipstick finish. I can see myself repurchase this over and over again. Two thumbs up!

on 4/26/2004 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this color--great for the spring! I'm an NC43 and it's a nice soft slightly pearly pink color. I would venture to say that this color probably would look great with most skin colors. Plus, the texture is really smooth. Excellent!

on 4/21/2004 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Whee, this color is gorgeous! I had been planning on purchasing this for quite some time, but I was definitely sold today when my MA used it on me for my wedding makeup trial (yes, I will be all Viva Glammed up on my wedding day! :-)) Other reviews have given a wonderful description of the color, so I'll just keep mine short. This is a perfect pinky neutral on my NC15 complexion. A huge rave for me! :-)

on 4/20/2004 8:16:00 AM

Because of all the glowing reviews, I had to have this Viva Glam...and I am so glad I did! I won't bore you with more of the same descriptions (everyone below got it right). I just wanted to add another rave review for this FAB lipstick...perfect for all skin types. Im a PPP. (Blonde, green eyes)

on 4/20/2004 3:01:00 AM

I am not a lipstick girl. I've hated everyone I've tried on. Until I saw VGV! The minute I heard about this I knew I had to try it on. The color is a perfect nude color with a shimmer on me (NC35). My bf says this smells like chocolate and is one of his fave lippies on me :) And it's shaped like a bullet which I find amazingly cool!

on 4/19/2004 1:47:00 AM

This is definitely going to become a staple in my lipstick arsenal. My lips aren't very pigmented, so the colour totally shows up on me. It is definitely a YLBB shade! I don't have the lipglass yet, but I plan on getting it soon!

on 4/14/2004 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very pretty pinky peach flecked with gold and slight shimmer. Lustre formula, light wearing. Gold microglitter stays long after lipstick has gone! Nice.

on 4/14/2004 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

VGV is such a pretty color! I love the luster formula! It looks great paired with Nymphette lipglass, VGV lipglass, or Babied Lip Lacquer.

on 4/13/2004 11:36:00 AM

Am I crazy? This was just sold out but I managed to get ahold of one. I just didn't care for this color. It is almost the same color of my pigmented lips short of the little flecks of gold or whatever. Nope...too dark. I like light and sheer...this is not that. Great consistancy as usual from MAC, though.

on 4/12/2004 12:28:00 PM

At first I thought this shade was TOO neutral b/c I could hardly see it on my lips. I paired it with my lips-neutral LM Chestnut liner and the result was a soft, neutral, beautiful mouth. It's not a "stand out" mouth, but a perfect look for work...without being boring. I do like it better when paired with VGV LipGlass though. It makes my lips look natural yet better. I think the lovely golden shimmer makes this lip look work. The shimmer isn't glittery but nice and soft. My lips look polished yet not boring.

I'd perfected the pale nude mouth and the brown/pink neutral mouth, but had yet to find the perfect YLBB neutral mouth. This is it. There are no brown or orange tones yet it's not too pinky. It's just the perfect creamy pink/nude with a hint of shimmer. Lovely and soft.

Popular Lipsticks