MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

on 4/29/2004 3:47:00 AM

A dull pink that made me look half dead. I have sorta pale skin with yellow/olive undertones (C3 or NC 25). But, it looked like a decent enough neutral on my friend who is pale with major amounts of pink and red in her skin.

on 4/27/2004 6:19:00 PM

I cannot rave enough of this lipstick!!! I absolutely adore it. It's a slighly jazzed up YLBB (rosy shade with subtle golden shimmers). And lustre is my fav MAC lipstick finish. I can see myself repurchase this over and over again. Two thumbs up!

on 4/26/2004 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this color--great for the spring! I'm an NC43 and it's a nice soft slightly pearly pink color. I would venture to say that this color probably would look great with most skin colors. Plus, the texture is really smooth. Excellent!

on 4/21/2004 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Whee, this color is gorgeous! I had been planning on purchasing this for quite some time, but I was definitely sold today when my MA used it on me for my wedding makeup trial (yes, I will be all Viva Glammed up on my wedding day! :-)) Other reviews have given a wonderful description of the color, so I'll just keep mine short. This is a perfect pinky neutral on my NC15 complexion. A huge rave for me! :-)

on 4/20/2004 8:16:00 AM

Because of all the glowing reviews, I had to have this Viva Glam...and I am so glad I did! I won't bore you with more of the same descriptions (everyone below got it right). I just wanted to add another rave review for this FAB lipstick...perfect for all skin types. Im a PPP. (Blonde, green eyes)

on 4/20/2004 3:01:00 AM

I am not a lipstick girl. I've hated everyone I've tried on. Until I saw VGV! The minute I heard about this I knew I had to try it on. The color is a perfect nude color with a shimmer on me (NC35). My bf says this smells like chocolate and is one of his fave lippies on me :) And it's shaped like a bullet which I find amazingly cool!

on 4/19/2004 1:47:00 AM

This is definitely going to become a staple in my lipstick arsenal. My lips aren't very pigmented, so the colour totally shows up on me. It is definitely a YLBB shade! I don't have the lipglass yet, but I plan on getting it soon!

on 4/14/2004 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very pretty pinky peach flecked with gold and slight shimmer. Lustre formula, light wearing. Gold microglitter stays long after lipstick has gone! Nice.

on 4/14/2004 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

VGV is such a pretty color! I love the luster formula! It looks great paired with Nymphette lipglass, VGV lipglass, or Babied Lip Lacquer.

on 4/13/2004 11:36:00 AM

Am I crazy? This was just sold out but I managed to get ahold of one. I just didn't care for this color. It is almost the same color of my pigmented lips short of the little flecks of gold or whatever. Nope...too dark. I like light and sheer...this is not that. Great consistancy as usual from MAC, though.

Popular Lipsticks