August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lovestuck

i dig this since it's so hard for me to find drugstore brands that match my asian skin. although i'm not sure how well this cleans up blemishs, my skin feels alright after using this. and the bottle feels really sturdy, so i like that. it blends really well too and goes great under my concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mstokki

Whoa, i was suprised at how this make-up turned out so natural on my asian, oily, acne-prone skin. i got this in Sand-04. the coverage can range from sheer to medium, depends how much you layer on, and the yellow-tone is perfect for me. since my skin is very oily, it did not dry me out at all. well, i also put on moisturizer before i put on the make up, so blending was no problem at all. i love how the bottle is slim and easy to hold when pouring onto the side of my wrist.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2004 12:21:00 AM More reviews by RedNailPolish

This is the best foundation I've used...granted, the other two were both Covergirl and not that impressive. The color is a fairly good match for me, a little dark and yellowy, but that's fine because this doesn't give so much coverage that it completely changes the color of my face. It does rub off during the day a little, and the packaging really isn't that great. However, I do like this. It is expensive for me, but I'm a poor teenager. I'd porbably buy this again unless I find another better choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally a yellow undertoned foundation that is healthy for my oily skin. I need concealer too, so I put this on my entire face then go back and spot check it with a brush, that's where the messy cap gets some use cuz I dab the brush into the well and apply it where needed. Its still pretty messy but I don't waste so much product. Sand 04 is the color I chose and is a good match for my C35 complexion. I can go about 4 hours between blotting now and my blemishes are healing nicely w/no dry edges. I was looking for an oil control foundation which I've found and the acne healing is an added bonus since I usually get PMS acne at most.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by mischa251

LOVE THIS! I've been looking for a foundation that has a yellowish tint, provides good coverage for my acne-prone skin and this is it! Very blendable, almost velvety. I use the darkest color "Honey" which really isn't that dark, and looks SO natural on me. (haven't found anything like this EVER.)

The best thing is my complexion is already improving. Go out and buy this is if you have acne prone skin, you won't regret it.

But I agree with all the other reviewers, the packaging absolutely sux! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by luvmebean

first of all, it does cover my blemish, better than most drug store brands.. but i will keep searching because:
the packaging sucks big time, it spilled and stained my shirt, i cannot remove this stain.. so i will not repurchase this

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 5:08:00 AM More reviews by zebraempires1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bleee!!! How nasty is the packaging? I have to keep this baby NEXT to my makeup bag rather than in it, and that really grates my carrot. I actually spilt the foundation into the cap on first day I got this (doh!) so its a real mess. (Any idea's on how to clean out the cap? I've left it in hot water but nothing seems to work.)

Anyway, I find the foundation a little too thick for me, but then again I don't really need to hide any blemishes. My skins pretty clear except for these annoying little whiteheads that appear on my forehead come first day of my period. This foundation didn't make those bumps any better or worse, but I'm glad it didn't aggravate them or anything.

Find it a bit hard to spread it around my face unless I use a fair amount of moisturiser but otherwise its okay. Nothing special and I've used better, like Clinique's Superfit, but that in itself isn't my HG. Still looking...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Monikah

I love love love this foundation! I bought it just on a limb because it was on sale and it came with a free conceler stick. I have it in 04 Sand and its a little bit darker than my natural skin tone but it looks better on me that way. I've almost gone through the whole bottle and the only real cons I've noticed is the packaging and sometimes it doesnt hold up until the end of the day as well as I'd like it too. The glass bottle is such a hassle, the stuff gets all around the cap and its hard to pour the right amount out. Other than that this is a fine foundation choice, I didn't notice any 'blemish healing' miricles', it's nice that it doesnt over-dry though. I'd repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 8:32:00 AM More reviews by candy15151

Great oil absorption, blemish coverage, and color choice. This foundation stayed on all day to absorb oil and shine while at a barbeque in 90 degree weather!! This product also did not dry out my face (even though I'm on Retin-A) Loved this product, but pretty sure it gave me small weird bumps on my forehead, so I will not wear this too often.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by LedZep35

So far so good.I have only worn it about 3 times but I like the color i picked.Golden and the coverage is good and so is the texture.I will stick w/it for awhile and see how it goes.