MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this shadow might be a little boring or too warm for my fair skin but it works great as a wash. I wear it alone with brown liner or I'll pair it with other shadows. One of my favorites is to wear it as a wash with Paradisco lightly in the crease. I think Naked Lunch was what I expected Phloof to be. I would definitely buy this again

A warm version of Phloof! e/s, pretty champagne-beige but a bit too light for me, I have to really layer it for it to show up and I'm light skinned (NC 20). Phloof isn't that pale on me, in fact it's one of my HG e/s. Would make a good base color but so will 9 million other shadows so it's really not that special.

This is a great neutral wash shade, just right for my skintone (NC20) with just the right amount of shimmer/frost. I love Jest, but for days when I want something a bit less frosty and peachy, Naked Lunch is just perfect. It's what I wanted Phloof to be, but wasn't (it was almost invisible on my lids). I have no idea why, but I was able to get this at a CCO a couple of months after it was released, so it was dirt-cheap too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hate to be a dissenter here, but what the hell. Naked Lunch is so pretty in the pot--a light, shimmery, pinky-champagne. But when I actually put it on, it's not very spectacular. It's too light for me to use as a wash on my lids (I have medium-dark skin and Asian eyes, meaning that they're not very deep-set, so light colours make them pop out of my head), but it's not bad as a brow highlighter. I wouldn't buy it again though.

This is one of the best MAC purchases I've ever made. I went in to buy meadow eyeshadow and the mac artist there did a mini-make-over on my eyes, she used naked lunch on my lid with meadow in my crease and outer corner and also used meadow as a liner - my eyes looked fantastic. The mac artist also told me that you can wear this shade with EVERYTHING - and she was right - it looks great with ALL my shadows. I find this colours leans towards the pink on me - I don't see much of the peach tones in it. I first heared about naked lunch on the t.v. show cityline, where on one of the 'fashion friday' episodes, mac artists were explaining what colours are in for spring. I wan't that interested when I saw it on t.v., but after my mini-makeover at MAC - I fell in love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NC20, LLL, Hazel Eyes>>I like Naked Lunch but wasn't as dazzled by it as I was with Phloof or Jest. Naked Lunch reminds me of Phloof but with a peachy/gold cast to it and also looks a bit like Jest as well. Great as a lid color and brow highlighter..However, if you have Jest or Phloof; you could skip this one without feeling like you are missing out on something.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love Naked Lunch!! The colour has been well described by other reviewers, but I might as well tell you what it looks like on me (GGG, NC35, black hair and dark brown eyes):-) It is truly a 'your eyelid but better' shade, the way you hope your eyelids would look if ever you happened to star in a makeup commercial where everything is airbrushed to within an inch of reality. It is a peachy, natural shade - and more flattering on my tanned skin than my usual shimmery champagnes. I see great things for this shadow - as a wash against the orb OTL, paired with MAC bronze, La Femme walnut.. and my beloved BB bronze shimmer gel liner!! As usual, I can't fault the MAC texture, it even felt softer than my chanel shadow.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Another one bites the dust! It's been hit and miss with MAC shadows for me. I really liked the way this color looked on me. It looked like a beige/light pink on my lids, which was great for a base color. Here's the bad part. I have found that I am extemely sensitive/allergic? to MAC's frost and lustre formulas. Within two hours, my lids were itchy and very irritated. Attempted to use this 3 different times, with the same reaction each time. Sadly, this one will be returned, and no more frost or lustre's for me.

Everyone has already described this glistening, very frosty flesh-colored nude. I really like it but it is too dark to go on my browbone as others have mentioned. Instead, I like it on my lid with Mulch or Satin Taupe in the crease and Phloof! on the browbone. I'm a warm LLL with green eyes and brown hair/blonde highlights. I think it's very sexy and looks great with a dark eyeliner and mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To me this is a very shimmery, pale golden peach. Unfortuneately it does not show up that well on me. It is a beautiful color with excellent staying power.

Top Rated MAC Products