April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by melodiesoflife

Like everybody else has described, this is a beige color with shimmers. The reason why it doesn't get 5 lippies is because it doesn't really show up on me (NC30/35), but it looks beautiful when paired with a darker shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Naked Lunch is a sheer peach champagne shade with sparkles. I really like this as a wash or used as a lid colour with other contrasts. I'm an NW15, so it's a little dark for a highlight colour for me. But it's really lovely on... looks soft and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty shade, a pinky-peach champagne with tons of frost and shimmer. Did I just describe MAC Naked Lunch, or Stila Kitten? Unfortunately for me, these 2 shadows look exactly the same on my lids (MAC N3). NL might be half a shade peacher/deeper, but very close in any event (why did I not notice this before I bought it?) This is something that should be considered, since so many of us already have Kitten. Still, NL is a great versatile shade that is a definite keeper (if you don't already have something similar).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Honeyblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny how shades can vary so much from person to person. I am an NW20, and this shade shows up so pretty on me. It's a fleshy-peach, with a frosty sheen (like that in Pink Freeze and Nylon), which gives a glowy, ethereal look.

I've used as just a wash all over (with very black mascara) for a polished neutral look, and as an inner lid color (with Hypnotique in the crease, Deep Truth to line and swept up into corners) for more of a "pop". Truly fairy-like!

This color is totally unique, in my opinion, and seems like one I will use alot.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nicole1234

Although this is a beautiful flesh, champagne almost peach e/s, it just does not show up on me since I have to wear an eyepaint to prevent my e/s from creasing. I think this colour would look good on really fair skin or darker skin, but this one is too close to my NC20 skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by iona1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A beautiful peach tinged champagne color. As mentioned in the other reviews a great wash to open you eye. Product is smooth, applies and lasts well. I like as a wash with nocternelle in the crease and contrast as a liner. The SA recommended trying it as a blush...have not done that yet but will give it a shot soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a shimmery champagne/beige/slight pink. very pretty. great for highlighting and brightens the eye area. the mac artist put it on me and i loved it. i kept on staring at the mirror all night to look at it. i didn't get it though. =( i ended up buying all the LE edition items and figured this can wait since this isn't a LE. so i can get this anytime when i have money. didn't want to pass my limit...but can't wait till next payday! yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a little crush on Naked Lunch.

...its is a beige pink with just enough shimmer. It blends so easily its a dream. It goes great with the other Hipnotique eye shadows (use it to lighten up Deep Truth, I did and it was fabulous) and other neutrals and browns. I feel like Naked Lunch is Shroom for people who find Shroom to light. This is absolutly with out a doubt my favorite color MAC has come out with in a year and a half. WOW. Thank god its permenent!!!

PS...try it wet...its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks similar to my favorite e/s, Jest, so of course I love it! It's a frosty, shimmery pink biege. It really looks gorgeous on, sheer and shimmery, and brightens up my eyes. Its a your lids but better color. :) It's really hard to describe how pretty it looks on, you have to see it. NC25, brown hair and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by stilafreak

This is a really, really great eyeshadow. At first glance, it looks like a boring neutral shade but when it's on it's pretty enough to wear by itself. It transforms into a lovely shimmery shade that really opens the eye up. It's also a great all-over base to wear underneath other shadows to brighten them. I highly reccomend this e/s.