October 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how Dove soap moisturizes my extremely dry and eczema-prone skin. Instead of drying out my skin, Dove quenches my thirsty skin and makes it soft and touchable. I also love the heavenly smell and how the soap itself is creamy, soft, and gentle. I even use it on my face. My absolute favorite soap. This is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by princessxx

Love this soap. Makes my skin super soft and smelling beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by cocoacutie

I always come back to this. I try fancy body washes and soaps, always looking for something new, but I always have a stock of these for in between times when I'm just simply looking to be clean and refreshed. I have never tried it on my face but after these reviews I may try... But yes, it does help with the bacne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I never , ever use bar soap because I think it is so drying and gross, but this one is so different! It feels so creamy and wonderful on my skin! The smell is nice and soft, very pleasant. Dove is the only bar soap I will use. It is even gentle enough to use on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by JeriRivers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best! I use the non-scented version. Inexpensive and perfect if you have normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by baxter78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is nothing like the smell of Dove! I don't use bar soap oten (tends to be too drying on my skin), but when I do, I always use Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by klt1972

I've been using Dove for face and body for several years. I've always gotten compliments on my skin. I recently switched to a Mary Kay cleanser, and guess what! I'm 34 years old with zits! I didn't even have zits as a teenager!! Needless to say, I'm going back to Dove and will be faithful forever more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 5:36:00 AM More reviews by lopper

Smells good but too flowery and girlish for me. However, it does leave the bathroom smelling really good after I shower. It doesn't dry out my skin during the summer btu during winter I like to follow up with Olay Body butter ribbons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Both the pink and white Dove bar soaps are great for leaving my skin touchably soft and clean smelling. The price is so great. Sometimes it's hard to believe this is a drugstore item it is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by NettieMae

I love this. I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only thing I can use to wash my body that does not dry me out or make me itch.