April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by hnlee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using BB creams for awhile (Estee lauder, Hans, Etude, Missha and etc) There are couple ones I like but it seemed like they wash off through out the day. I felt most of the BBs darkens after couple hrs so I decide to turn to some foundations. I did not feel like paying 30-40 dollars for my foundations so I did some research and I found out about this foundation CG 3 in 1 foundation! First, I purchased in shade Buff beige. I have not fair, but light warn toned (im asian) skin and it was way too orange/pink on me. whan I apply it it seems okay and good match but within 30 min or even less, I could see my face turining darker. so I went in and change the colour into a shade lighter in Classic Ivory. It was lighter but its still pink ... it brights my face up but under sun light my neck is yellow and face is bit pink.... I personally do not like to put foundation all the way to my neck so this was NO NO for me so I had to return the product. HOWEVER, I really liked its pkg since it came with the pump!!! and im giving overall rate of 3/5 becuase one, difficult to find a match for yellow (warm) undertoned ppl, and two, I think its bit too expensive for a DS foundation and Three its all nice and matte but bit too drying. For extreamly drying skin ppl this product is NOT the best for you! other than that, its easy to blend, it does cover well!! works as primer, concealer,and foundation yes it does!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by cpalencia87

I wanted a quick foundation for a everyday natural makeup kinda day. This definitely does the job. It is about medium coverage and gildes on smoothly. It does last a couple hours on my oily slick. Will probably buy again unless something else catches my eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 4flomote

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially, I really liked this foundation. Loved the pump and the consistency and the fact it didn't have that "medicinal" smell that most CG foundations have. I bought Soft Honey which is a perfect match for my nw30 complexion. But sadly, at the end of the day it oxidizes and turns orange on me! Even with a primer on! Too bad because this foundation has so many great qualities (packaging, texture, odor-free and spf 20).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Never in a million years did I think a CG foundation would end up being my HG. I get an absolutely flawless finish, velvety. Not too matte, but not too dewy. My skin glows without being greasy!!!!! I have such oily skin. All foundations tend to separate and look nasty on my face. Not this. I still look perfect after a long shift in a hot restaurant and it holds up in the Florida weather. I only have to blot once and even then there isn't much to blot. I haven't noticed it breaking me out. It doesn't oxidize. Creamy beige is a good match for me. I have strong olive undertones, and this shade leans a tad pink, but with proper blending, it looks just like my skin. It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup when I wear this, let alone a medium-full coverage, long lasting foundation. Bravo, CoverGirl. You've managed to kick my EL Double Wear, UD Naked Skin, Bare Minerals, and everything else to the curb. And with a pump bottle and a price under $10??!!! It's like the beauty gods have heard my cry...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kalliejane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally I am a complete snob when it comes to drugstore foundations and stick to my MAC Studio Fix or MUFE. Even more so I have NEVER been a fan of CG, from their actual products to the cheap-looking packaging, I had pretty much lost hope in them-until now! I think the that attracted me to it was the fact it advertised primer, concealer and foundation in one. Im pretty much obsessed with primers and was really interested to see what kind of finish it had. Let me just say-I AM IN LOVE!!! At first I thought it was lust, but no, its love! First of all, the packaging with the pump is super convenient and keeps its from getting messy. It goes on smoothy, medium coverage, but the finish is what gets me. It is a beautiful powdery, dewy finish but with good coverage. Coverage is comparable to SFF but it feels so much lighter (SFF feels like I have a mask on, especially in this Texas heat). I did take away one lippie because while it is somewhat buildable, it does not have as much concealer coverage as I would like. This being said, I do prefer a fuller coverage than most, especially when I have the occasional breakout because my skin already has some pink/red pigments in it and breakouts make that red stand out something fierce. I am NW 30 and got this in medium beige-it is perfect! New HG for sure!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

My skin is combo. Olive skin tone with a tiny bit of yellow undertones but I work well with neutral foundations. I got this because the foundation I have now is a shade too dark so I'm saving it for summer so I wanted to try something new. I got classic ivory the second lightest shade because I found I'd rather my foundation to be too light than too dark. The color matched me pretty perfectly. It was a tad hard to get used to applying this but I ended up applying with my fingers and blending with a sponge. It lasts all day pretty much shine free..which is unheard of for me. It looks natural but it did oxidize a bit so it's a tad darker than I wanted but it's doable. I still have to apply concealer before putting this on cause I have fading acne marks to cover. Overall it looks really natural and controls shine. Get a shade lighter than you think you need..I've only been using this a couple days and I have very acne probe skin so ill come back to update if it breaks me out since I see that's an issue for some people. So far I'd say get it! Be weary if you have yellow undertones..this line runs a bit pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty decent. If you have dry skin, this isn't for you. I think this works very well with oily skin. Any dry patches will be emphasized. I got classic ivory & thinks it matches pretty well. I gave a 4 because I wished one coat would cover red a little better. It has a pump which is a plus. So that added one point. I paid about $13 at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this product and it's pretty good, a bit heavy & a little goes a long way! I could see mixing a dab of moisturizer into it with application, because it is very matte, But it has excellent coverage and shine control...stayed put all day....so not too shabby for CG. As for color, I always mix them, I buy 2 different shades, no matter the brand (it's worth it to lay out a little extra scratch to achieve a better match to skin tone!)...We do not only come in 10 or 15 shades!...:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Danyw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh! I really...really wanted to love this foundation. It has an amazing finish, it LASTS all day, even with my oil slick of a face and it's a great color match for my skin! BUT, it has completely broken my poor skin out! Not like a few pimples here and there, my entire face! I have breakouts going on in places that I've never broken out before! I wanted to believe that it was something other than this foundation...because it looks THAT good, but sadly it was the culprit! I've been off of it for about a week and a half and my face is almost back to normal. I MAY still use it once in a while for a date or something...Maybe! If you don't have super sensitive, acne prone skin this would be a great foundation. For anyone like me, I would stay away!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kativy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loved the finish, but it broke me out something fierce after one use. Little white pimples everywhere! I switched back to Revlon Colorstay and am coaxing my poor skin back to health. I haven't broken out this bad in years. May go try to get an extraction. Ugh!