August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by BurberryBrit89

I'll be going back to Mega Plush. Way too much mascara comes out on this brush, causing a lot of clumping. The formula seems much more wet than Mega Plush also.

I really do like the end results, the waterproof formula really seems to hold a curl like crazy, but I just don't have the time or patience to try to de-clump my lashes with 2 other mascaras in the morning lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by FabApocalypse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this as it was rather pushed on me by the salesgirl, but hey we all have to make a living. On me it was kind of time consuming to apply as not much happened with the first coat and it needed building.

Once on, it looked okay, but not spectacular as you would have thought from the sales pitch. It stayed on well - no smudges or flakes over a long day (I bought the waterproof version as I kept getting caught in the snow). When it was time to remove it, though, it was a nightmare. Just would not shift, and trying made my eyes sore.

So won't be buying this one again. On me, I've had better effects and performance from a recent discovery, Boots Natural Collection mascara at 1.99, which makes this Maybelline look overpriced even with the launch offers about at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

I love this mascara but in order to get that fake lash look you really do have to apply so much! It gives you amazing thick lashes but you have to apply so much that it is so hard to remove! I am using makeup remover and I still have troubles so it's good for going out but not for every day unless you have a strong makeup remover. Wears almost like waterproof mascara. Removed one lippe for that :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Bindu2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

*Waterproof* version bought. I have to say I really love this mascara! Its my new holy grail! Max Volume, doesn't flake, not too dry formual and easily removed. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is okay I guess. This does give volume and gives you the spider lashes effect but flakes if you coat your lashes a lot. The brush alone kind of hurts my eye so that's the only downfall besides flaking.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-makes your lashes so dark and glossy
-clumps a bit
-not good for everday use, i like a more natural look

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This isn't a bad mascara but I won't buy it again. The coverage is thick all the way to the tip which is a very unnatural look. I like dramatic, but I like mascara that thins out toward the tip. This also flakes a bit and the wand is so spiky it hurts if you get too close. Good black color, doesn't lump or clump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

Over the last few years I've become OBSESSED with Maybelline mascaras! I used to be hands down devoted to Cover Girl Lash Blast, and a few Loreal mascaras but im convinced now when it comes to mascaras Maybelline is hands down the king of drugstore mascaras.

I picked this up cause I heard such good things about it, and it didn't disappoint. I'd been religiously buying the Falsies for a while now, but I am switching to this one from this moment on.

This gives volume like no other drugstore mascara I have ever tried. I always get asked what mascara i'm wearing when I have this on. I got the waterproof formula, which I always do in mascaras. I have to admit I love stiff lashes and this definitely makes my lashes stiff. I can't say enough good stuff about this product. I like to layer this with the Mega Plus mascara aswell for even better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by cat1710

Absolutely love this mascara, made my already long lashes ultra long and made them look thick and voluminous ! Long lasting stay and no clumping. My new hg mascara !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I absolutely love this mascara!! Not only is the packaging cute, but the formula really darkens and thickens my eyelashes well. It dries quickly once you put it on which can be good or bad but I don't have a problem with it. I find myself going back to this after I use my high end mascara, that's how I know it's awesome!