Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 4/11/2013 11:50:00 PM

I am not going to lie I was pretty hesitant to buy this mascara. My eyelashes and Maybelline mascaras do not get a long. I heard so many good comments about this mascara so I decided to try it out anyways despite my fear. I bought the non-waterproof version. Let me tell you, Maybelline did good with this mascara. First coat I already get a good amount of volume. I can get away with 2-3 coats with this mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing. I have long eyelashes but they are thin and it makes them look thicker. I know a lot of people had problems removing this mascara but I honestly have no problems removing it. It does weigh down my eyelashes but I always curl my eyelashes again after I apply mascara so it's not a big deal to me. I would definitely purchase this mascara again, maybe try out the waterproof one next time.

on 4/10/2013 9:55:00 PM

Had high hopes for this mascara. But I do not like it at all, it's very drying, doesnt volumize or lengthen my lashes. Stubborn to take off, causes a lot of smudging beneath my eye. Very disappointed in this maybelline mascara!

on 4/10/2013 9:25:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! If you keep applying it, your lashes will get longer and longer. The brush is big and reduces clumping. I totally recommend this. I get great compliments when using this mascara.

on 4/7/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The brush is quite nice. I got this is blackest-black, which is quite dark. I found the actual formula of the mascara somewhat sticky. So, have a metal lash comb handy when using this. However, I will say it does deliver a lot of volume as promised.

This mascara is ok. I don't know if its just me or what, but it feels like its a little clumpy. But if your going for a very dramatic look I guess it would be worth it.

I really like this mascara so far because my lashes look great in only one coat and it lasts all day.
Only downside is that the brush is huge and I almost always get it on my eye area and then have to clean it up.

on 4/7/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Like most others here said, this mascara made a huge clumpy mess that was nearly impossible to remove. I literally rubbed my eyes raw trying to get this stuff off. It really stinks too. The brush is similar to other maybe higher end mascaras but I'm not fond of them either as the products clumps onto the brush making application messy and difficult. I got a deal at Ulta when I purchased Lorac Pro for $10. I will stick with that. It builds volume and length plus its easy to remove without assaulting my eyes.

on 4/6/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend got this a couple weeks ago and let me try it this morning. (I know some people think it's gross but I've known her for so long) but anyways, I tried it at first in the darkest one you can get and I LOVED it. Even the first coat looks amazing. It lengthens, adds volume, and separates your lashes all at once!! I liked it so much that I went to CVS and got my own tube in brownish black (the blackest one is a bit to dark for my likening) even the brownish black is dark but it's still worth it. However, if you don't let it dry all the way before you put on a second coat, it does clump. But what mascara doesn't??? I suggest this to people looking for defined, volumized, and long lashes. It makes your eyes look big and beautiful!!

on 4/6/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this mascara when I kept hearing beauty gurus raving about it, MacBarbie07 was probably raving the most! First off, I LOVE the packaging. So cute and the lid isn't flimsy or cheap. The product Itself? LOVE. I got this in Blackest Black or which ever is darkest, As I applied it I just felt it comb through my lashes and volumize as It was going on. Made my lashes so big and long! I definitely recommend this mascara for all girls looking for a volumizing, drugstore mascara. Got this at Target for about $8.

on 4/6/2013 9:06:00 PM

Tired of paying 22$ for my HG mascara (Mally Voluminizing)..tried this one. My lashes are short and sparse. This mascara relly does thicken and lengthen. My only issue is that it is difficult to remove. Bought some ALMAY eye make up remover and that works pretty well. Definitely love this mascara and will repurchase.

Popular Mascaras