October 26, 2014 | 929 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by jessmichellexo

I bought this product today because I heard BB creams can clear up redness, and I have a big problem with redness on my face, but this actually worked very well, and it didn't feel too heavy and it did even out my skin tone as it said to on its package, I don't have any complaints because I did just buy this product today, but hopefully in the near future I won't be back complaining about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by NellKareena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybelline products have always worked so well with my skin. This BB cream is no different. It evens out my skin tone and I look flawless! It helps control oily areas, but also adds a nice glow to my face. It stays put throughout my day and has a nice light scent. You do not need a lot of this product (couple dabs) and it does the trick :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by IamAJerkOKAY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was previously using Skin79 Gold BB cream but, you know, my house burned down and I had to buy new makeup in a hurry. I grabbed this as I had previously heard it was pretty good. If you're used to asian BB creams, you'll find that this is really watery. It smells kind of nice and goes on okay, but...well, it doesn't really do anything that I can tell. Perhaps I should have gotten a darker color, I'm not sure. This moisturized a bit, but other than that I couldn't tell I was wearing anything. Skin79 is definitely superior.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Evens out my skin tone, convenient on days where I don't want to spend the time to put on foundation. Didn't oxidize on me and I have fair skin (NC 15). There is a light scent to it. Takes a while to set, has a dewy finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Savikins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ehh. This was a very disappointing product. I was excited to try a BB cream but I just feel so jaded after this.

The coverage was okay. I needed to put a bit of loose powder on top of it to set it, but other than that, it looked relatively good.

After about an hour, it started to oxidize and turn an orangeish color. Then, I noticed I looked extremely flaky around my mouth, and I was feeling itchy.

I washed it off my face when I got home, and it had given my a small clogged pore by my nose.

Sorry, Dream Fresh BB, the bottom of the drawer with you!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by alinapoly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

if you are looking for a product that gives you color, i would not suggest this one because this bb cream accomplishes more of a natural look. this bb cream blends perfectly, and is definitely my personal must-have product. i have light redness on my cheeks and this product hides it very well. it evens my skin-tone and i haven't experienced any breaking out like other reviewers. the one thing i wish is that it had a little tint to it but other that it, it's a perfect product!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by staceyymae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product would be fantastic if you don't have acne! Within the first week it gave me new breakouts...
However within saying that , the coverage was great considering it is a bb cream and I only had to blot once throughout the day.
I will not repurchase due to it causing breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ibyss

This is the best so far (I tried Jasmine Water, Loreal, Garnier, Estee Lauder). it does not give a great coverage and you really should have good skin to make it work for you. however it evens the tone and stays invisible at the same time. i love my skin when i use this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by bananagurl23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an okay product for a light makeup day or summer makeup. I wear this to highschool when i dont want more coverage. But be careful, too much will make you look orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by oyme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a very light alabaster white skintone and even in the lightest shade this is to yellowy so I can't blend it in to look natural on me. Also, I have very very sensitive skin, even some brands that claim to be hypoallergenic or formulated for sensitive skin can irritate my skin but some things that don't have those claims will work fine, it's hit and miss! This one did make my skin incredibly itchy within hours of wearing it. to be fair I gave it a few more tries weeks after the first incident and so forth just to be sure it truly was this causing the itchiness and sure enough every time I put it on (3-4 different times) I got very itchy. I didn't keep the receipt so I haven't returned it. To be fair, even expensive name brand products at a beauty counter can make me itchy or break out so if you aren't like me then you could be fine also if you aren't super pale with cool undertones you also may like this product!