November 25, 2014 | 1819 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by RainbowbriteTT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first like what everyone says, it's a tinted moisturizer. HOWEVER..... The amount of compliments I kept getting was overwhelming. After a month of using it once a day, my acne cleared up, my acne scars faded and my skin was radiant and glowing. I never left the house without full Makeup (and I'm talking MAC) but now I just put on Maybelline BB cream and head out and both men and women would compliment me on my glowing skin. If you have oily skin then applying a powder after will help the shine, but I actually like the dewy finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sjm423

I have this in light/ med, and there are five colors all together. I do like it, but it made me break out. I like that it does give you a nice glow, evens out skin tone somewhat, but you still have to use concealer. You pay about $10 for a small 1oz bottle of product....It only lasted me 4-5 hrs the most. I have used this off and on thinking maybe I will love it, but every time I break out. I am sticking with Remmel fix & perfector, It's a primer, but this is better for me. I would not reccomend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by karibombb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty good when you look at it as what it actually is - a glorified tinted moisturizer. The Fair tint is a good match for my very pale skin, and it's sheer enough that it doesn't go orange on me like most drugstore BBs and tinted moisturizers do. It's got a pretty thin, watery consistency that makes it easy to apply - squeeze some out onto your fingers then just apply it with your hands like you would a moisturizer. It's sheer and doesn't give very much coverage at all, but it definitely does even out your skin tone a little bit. I have combo skin and it leaves a slightly dewy natural finish on me. The lasting power is decent - think about four or five hours before you start noticing some fading. It does have a typical sunscreen smell, which doesn't bother me at all. Honestly, it's not great, but it's really the only tinted moisturizer/BB that doesn't look super orange on me, and it's really lightweight, so I'll probably purchase it again. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something really lightweight and that's easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by reking16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutley hate this product. I am 15 and have been struggling with whiteheads,blackheads,and small pimply breakouts. When i first used this i did breakout but i thought it was just my hormones that was doing that, so i continued to use it hoping that it would be my new favorite BB cream(current one from SmashBox, though it still made me breakout a little). Then one day my BB cream could not cover up my breakouts, so i stopped using it. A short while after that my skin was almost clear, until i gave it another try. Then a few hours after i put it on, there was breakouts on my face. LIKE SERIOUSLY a few hours later! After that i completely stopped using it and threw it away. Currently Im trying to get rid of my breakouts from it. I am very disappointed in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ilayla90

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have been using it everyday since I bought it back in December and its now March! I have super dry skin so I end up putting on moisturizer then put some BB cream on top. The coverage is AMAZING! it looks like I have naturally flawless skin. It's great for the those mornings where you just want a fresh faced look. I wouldn't recommend it for people who need a lot of coverage because this is something that would need to be used alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by giuliaz92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smooth on the skin. Light, not too much coverage but i find it good for summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by twomarie

The first thing I noticed once I opened this BB cream was the smell! It smells awful, like used wipes. It does cover slightly, but I expected way more coverage even from a BB. I have acne prone skin and this product made my face irritated. It was very inexpensive so I didn't waste too much money, but I'm definitely not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great BB cream. I love it to death. For a BB cream it has a decent coverage. It covers my redness. The packaging isn't the best but I can care less. It is kind of oily only because it has SPF 30. Which is a plus for protection. I use a setting powder after it sets only because I want to make sure it stays on for 8 hours. Other than that great product.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyShaker

With this bb cream i found that my face looked so shiny and oily after application and it just bothered me how i could always feel it on my face, while wearing it through out the day i was just praying that it wouldnt break me out and it didnt.. until i wore it the third time and i started getting blemishes. i wont be using this product and dont reccomend it to oily and blemish prone skin types.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by rachaelx7

Not the worst but not the best. I'm new to BB creams expected a bit more coverage its quiet watery. Basically a tinted moisturizer