December 18, 2014 | 1646 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by CallieZ16

I'm gonna get straight to the point- I love this BB Cream. I've been blessed with non-problem skin, so I don't really need a foundation routine - and this BB Cream is perfect. It does seem to brighten your skin and moisturize it, but beware - it has extremely sheer coverage. The sheer coverage is personally what I like about it, but for others it may be problematic.
Also, this makes my skin feel so smooth! I love it. I have extremely pale skin so I bought the Light tone, works great. All in all, I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Lets my skin breathe while making it look great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Lelizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For me, this BB cream really works and feels very moisturising. Unlinke any other BB cream, this one actually does what it says, Especially around my T zone area where I have to exfoliate almost everyday as it's so dry! When i've been reading through the reviews, it's mostly people like me with dry skin that benefit from the product. So I wouldnt reccomend this for anyone with really oily skin, but overall I think it's a decent product and I probably will purchase this again since i'm going to italy in 3 weeks and I want something fresh and light to wear on my holiday  rather than cakey and gross.:)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by gnomechomsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is terrible. I was looking for something light just to gloss over some mild redness on my face for days when I don't want to wear tons of makeup. It goes on greasy and oily feeling. I realize that it is a tinted moisturizer so the idea is to add moisture to the skin, but it sits on top of the skin and feels like a greasy film. It broke out my acne prone skin.The color selection is terrible and both of the colors I tried oxidized in about 4 hours. Even with a setting powder it looked splotchy and wore off in places in about 2 hours.There are a bunch more TMs worth trying. Skip out on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by RainbowbriteTT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first like what everyone says, it's a tinted moisturizer. HOWEVER..... The amount of compliments I kept getting was overwhelming. After a month of using it once a day, my acne cleared up, my acne scars faded and my skin was radiant and glowing. I never left the house without full Makeup (and I'm talking MAC) but now I just put on Maybelline BB cream and head out and both men and women would compliment me on my glowing skin. If you have oily skin then applying a powder after will help the shine, but I actually like the dewy finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sjm423

I have this in light/ med, and there are five colors all together. I do like it, but it made me break out. I like that it does give you a nice glow, evens out skin tone somewhat, but you still have to use concealer. You pay about $10 for a small 1oz bottle of product....It only lasted me 4-5 hrs the most. I have used this off and on thinking maybe I will love it, but every time I break out. I am sticking with Remmel fix & perfector, It's a primer, but this is better for me. I would not reccomend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by karibombb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty good when you look at it as what it actually is - a glorified tinted moisturizer. The Fair tint is a good match for my very pale skin, and it's sheer enough that it doesn't go orange on me like most drugstore BBs and tinted moisturizers do. It's got a pretty thin, watery consistency that makes it easy to apply - squeeze some out onto your fingers then just apply it with your hands like you would a moisturizer. It's sheer and doesn't give very much coverage at all, but it definitely does even out your skin tone a little bit. I have combo skin and it leaves a slightly dewy natural finish on me. The lasting power is decent - think about four or five hours before you start noticing some fading. It does have a typical sunscreen smell, which doesn't bother me at all. Honestly, it's not great, but it's really the only tinted moisturizer/BB that doesn't look super orange on me, and it's really lightweight, so I'll probably purchase it again. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something really lightweight and that's easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by reking16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutley hate this product. I am 15 and have been struggling with whiteheads,blackheads,and small pimply breakouts. When i first used this i did breakout but i thought it was just my hormones that was doing that, so i continued to use it hoping that it would be my new favorite BB cream(current one from SmashBox, though it still made me breakout a little). Then one day my BB cream could not cover up my breakouts, so i stopped using it. A short while after that my skin was almost clear, until i gave it another try. Then a few hours after i put it on, there was breakouts on my face. LIKE SERIOUSLY a few hours later! After that i completely stopped using it and threw it away. Currently Im trying to get rid of my breakouts from it. I am very disappointed in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ilayla90

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have been using it everyday since I bought it back in December and its now March! I have super dry skin so I end up putting on moisturizer then put some BB cream on top. The coverage is AMAZING! it looks like I have naturally flawless skin. It's great for the those mornings where you just want a fresh faced look. I wouldn't recommend it for people who need a lot of coverage because this is something that would need to be used alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by giuliaz92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smooth on the skin. Light, not too much coverage but i find it good for summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by twomarie

The first thing I noticed once I opened this BB cream was the smell! It smells awful, like used wipes. It does cover slightly, but I expected way more coverage even from a BB. I have acne prone skin and this product made my face irritated. It was very inexpensive so I didn't waste too much money, but I'm definitely not buying again.