Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 5/6/2013 1:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this product in the light/medium shade. This bb cream did blur the blemishes on my face and gave me an even skin tone. The problem was it had a very noticeable orange tint to it. I looked like an Oompa Loompa- not exactly the look I was going for. Also after using this product for a couple of days I broke out really bad! I almost never break out so I was very surprised and disappointed. Another thing I HATE about this Bb cream is the packaging. It is so messy and the product spills out of the tube any time you pick it up. Not fun to clean up. I know lots of people love this product- but I most certainly do not! I tried the Loreal bb cream and had much better success with that!

on 5/5/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yea i guess i like it. I have weird skin, its red pretty much everywhere. My nose and cheeks are the worst. I like to use it everywhere but my nose. It covers up nice. I dont choose to put it on my nose because its so red it dosent cover it up completly, so i use a different foundation on my nose. The only thing i dont love about it is if you put alot i just feel like i know its there and i can feel it. I also do alot of exercise...when i sweat it comes off...conclusion, its OK.

on 5/5/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I used my friend's. **
I have oily, acne prone, acne-scars, acne. I need a full coverage foundation to be confident. I use Revlon Colorstay for Oily/combo skin and never got break outs from it. I went to my friend's house and we walked like 10 blocks to a CVS and it was pouring and the only person at my friend's house was her grandma and she can't drive so we ran to her house, got soaked,etc. MY foundation stayed on except on my forehead and I HATE having all my acne show and all that so I used some of her BB cream and I liked how it blended and covered SOME imperfections. It did alright and I WAS with my best friend and just ran in rain so I didn't mind all that much. The next morning, I had huge red pimples all over my forehead. I'm disappointed and very upset. Don't waste your money, this is garbage. >:C

on 5/3/2013 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very sheer, but it moisturizes well. It really doesn't provide any coverage. I used it up only because I bought it, and ended up using it under my regular foundation. Other people have mentioned the smell, and I agree, it does have a smell between earthy and very chemical. It is very light and feels fresher than other BB creams I have tried, but even though it claims to be oil free, it made my face oily within an hour of applying it. For someone with already perfect skin who's just looking for a bit of SPF and a slight glow, this would be for you. For everyone else in the world, I would suggest looking somewhere else.

on 5/3/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a weird relationship with this product - even though i do not quite like it i somehow end up buying it for the third time. I have acne-prone skin and in some way it makes my skin look more even and healthy. I do agree, it is quite oily, but it does have sunscreen in it, so there was no high expectations on matte skin with this. I just dab rimmel stay matte powder on top and it lasts me almost all day (with the occasional revision of 'stay matte'). I did bought this again..and again..but also every time i buy it i say to myself that this is the last time i'm doing it.

on 5/1/2013 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

There was so much hype about this I couldn't resist buying it.. &I regret it dearly. First of all, this smelled DISGUSTING. I usually have no problem with products &their scents (even the ones that people complain about) but this was unbearable. The stench is almost sour &so strong I was even wondering if others could smell it on me.. I'm guessing it was only the tube that I have that has this problem..? Anyways, the product itself is very watery &doesn't do much for me. I have combo skin &the finish looks okay but the coverage is horrible. I know this isn't foundation and I don't even need much coverage but this didn't even have even a little. Also, the packaging is horrible &you have to be very careful with it or else it'll just get everywhere when you squeeze it out.

This product just isn't for me &next time I'll save the $8 to buy something else...

on 4/30/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product gives me a nice dewy finish, although I set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder to make it last longer. I have tried the Tarte Bb cream, and although this product is runnier, I like this better for my very dry skin!

on 4/28/2013 9:37:00 PM

I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and prefer either a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer, so I picked this up. I liked the fact that it was oil free and had spf 30. It made my skin feel really smooth and hydrated. However, I found that it was a little dark for me (I got the lightest shade) and was too warm, making my skin look yellow. Maybe in the summer I can use it, so I'll save it for now. It also made me look really shiny and I needed quite a bit of powder to fix it. If it weren't for those two aspects I would love this product.

on 4/28/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The very first day I started using this BB cream I got so many complements of my skin & my complexion! I don't like the pile on make up so I'd use a light tinted moisturizer, but the cute pink packaging of this product sang to me one day & now I always make sure I have two in my make up bag. Even skin tone, healthy hydration, it's the best.

on 4/28/2013 4:17:00 PM

I love this, I have really dry skin and random breakout spots and it gives me a dewy finish and moisturizers! And hydrates my skin and does everything it's suppose to ! I really love this and will definitely probably be running out of it very soon and sticking to this as my new foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturizer. I love this so much ! Sometimes I just wake up put this on and mascara and I walk out the door it's so easy to work with! 5 stars!