January 29, 2015 | 1110 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Not only does it have SPF 30, (the best you'll see in any drugstore BB cream), but it blends evenly with light pigmentation. For all of you who say there are no pigments, first of all, BB creams are NOT tinted moisturizers. They are meant for light coverage. Secondly, they aren't meant to be built up for extra coverage. I you want a heavier vover, try a foundation or mousse tint. I have dry/normal skin, and I find that the BB cream won't cause my dry skin to flake. Maybelline also has 5 colours to choose from-light to deep-the largest range I have seen from drugstore BB creams. Compared to other pacaging from different BB creams, this is one of the top except for the fact that some small amounts of product get caught in the lid. If you want to prevent this, simply wipe any excess off the tip of the tube with a tissue before popping the lid back on. Possibly the only down point of the product is the price. On average the product retails for about 9-10$ CAD for 1oZ, including applicable taxes and such.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this product has good reviews. It's absolutely terrible. It blends horribly. I feel like i'm rubbing thin, greasy, sun screen lotion onto my face. It outlines every single crack, pore, wrinkle and imperfection in the skin. It also gives off this oily, greasy finish which is so gross. It looks like you dunked your face in a vat of oil. I tried to set the BB cream using a non coverage powder, but not even that helped. It still seeped through the powder and looked nasty, and I have DRY/combo skin! I am so disgusted by this product. It also has pretty much no pigment to it what so ever. I don't see how it "Evens out your skin tone" when it looks as if all you did was rub a huge amount of sunscreen into your skin. This is the worst product I've ever had the unfortunate experience to try. Bad move Maybelline, bad move.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While this isn't terrible--there are a lot of better tinted moisturizers out there IMO. I purchased this in the light shade. I should mention that I do really like that maybelline sells this with a seal so that you know if it has been used in the store before you purchase. Right out of the tube the color is VERY orange in appearance which made me very apprehensive. Once blended into the skin though it worked pretty well and warmed my complexion up a little bit but not too much that it was highly noticeable (it didn't oxidize throughout the day). It looked very glowy in photographs and was not too heavy. I didn't feel the need to powder and it held up well over several hours. Not bad but not great and I feel like I have used better products that were cheaper (I paid $10)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LokisMom

Oh man, I thought I'd give this a try, expecting results of a tinted moisturizer. It felt kind of sticky when first applied. Luckily I tested it out at home first. About three hours later and my boyfriend asked me why my face was so red. It oxidizes horribly! And not even a bit darker, but red like a beginning of a sunburn! It also began to get greasy and resulted in pimples on my t zone. I almost never break out so I know it was the bb cream.

I tried this another day and put a physicians formula pressed powder over it, in hopes of better results but it still was a fail! Not worth the money/amount you get. You also need to use a lot of product per application because it's thick and kind of sticky feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks gorgeous and applies smoothly... at first. This has an oxidizing formula and while it matches skin tone well at first, it darkens hours later. NOT A GOOD LOOK. I'm not a fan of walking around looking like an idiot who can't match her foundation to her neck... I'm so embarrassed I wore this for months before realizing why my makeup always terrible and wayyy too dark by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

I love this product, and use it daily! I recommend this product to people who have dry, "normal", combination, and partially oily skin. Most of my skin is "normal", but the middle of my forehead can get oily so i just brush on a bit of sheer foundation to cover up the shine.This is really great to even out my skin tone, because my main problem is red splotches. I found it minimized my pores, but not a lot. It also wasn't heavy, it left a nice, light feel on my skin.The only thing that bothered me about this product was the size, but It covered my needs, and i really like this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by VNova

I gave into the hype and purchased the product. The package is cute, I will give it that. While i am usually a fan of Maybelline, but this just did not do it for me. I have pretty oily skin and acne prone (what a mix,huh?) so this BB Cream just made me soo oily and the formula seemed a bit watery for my taste.
If you have dry skin - I think you will enjoy it. If you are oily,like me, then i would suggest to look into a different BB.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by analoguerock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this lately to help even out my skin tone. It's a lot more sheer than I expected, but maybe I wasn't entirely sure what a BB cream does to begin with - this is my first time using a product like this. However, it does seem to make my skin brighter, and helps my concealer and powder foundation blend in better and stay longer. I've noticed that I have to be really careful to wash my face at night or my skin will break out. I would buy this again, but I will definitely be looking into better products when my tube starts to run out!

ETA: No, I will NOT be buying this product ever again. The cystic acne is NOT WORTH IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this a long time ago, and while I don't always use it, I really do like it when I do! I usually do full coverage (revelon whipped colorstay, concealer, powder) because I have a lot of blemishes and breakouts frequently. I've been using this more and more recently and I have to say that I'm very pleased with it, my bottle is almost gone and I will be picking up another. I have tried most drugstore BBs now and returned all of them - this is the ONLY one that doesn't go orange on me. It blends into my skin fantastically. And while it is not full coverage, a few dots of concealer with it and a setting powder and my face looks much more even and natural.

This is super easy to blend, and I apply it with my fingers, I find that it gives the best finish this way. Sometimes I will dampen a beauty blender type sponge and roll it over my face after applying it, which gives a more dewy look.

This, a few dots of concealer, blush, and lip gloss are becoming my go-to daily routine! At the end of the day/night, I find that it still looks very nice, so it has good staying powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Christinenicola85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not impressed by this one. I have tried a few BB creams and this one is my second from least favourite.

The consistency was too runny, the coverage wasn't great, and left my skin looking oily. Definitely won't be buying again.