July 22, 2014 | 2378 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this palette. The colors are very cool tone and go very well with one another. The colors are very shimmery. My favorite colors have to be Chopper, which is almost a shimmery rose gold color, YDK, a very shimmery taupe-brown color, and Verve, a shimmery taupe-gray color. I love the dual ended brush as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by sdpink1221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this one! The first is worth the buy but if I can recommend one I'd go with 2. It has similar colors and the original but more grays and mattes. I don't like the packaging of this one like the first. It feels a little cheap and doesn't snap closed smoothly all the time but minor flaw in an amazing products. I only wish they still had the double sided pencil like the first naked palettes last year. The brush is good quality but nothing to write home about. Great for beginners!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AndreaLilyXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this one is a 100000 times better than the first. I really like black out,foxy, and snake bite. I do like that this one has a matte shade I can use for a highlight since i'm not into a crazy shimmer highlight and also it has the matte black to smoke out your look or even use as a. eyeliner. I don't have to reach for another e/s or palette to create my look. With the first one I had to use another palette or mac shadow for my highlight and another shadow to go over my liner or deepen black eyeliner . I do wish they had a darker matte brown in the naked 2, but its still a great palette :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I really like the range of colors in this. Its less of a shimmer bomb than Naked 1 which I appreciate,and there are more light colors which I find more wearable. I find the pigmentation okay, I'm not as impressed with UD as I thought I would be. Though I definitely don't regret buying this, I'm not sure if I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by audmac

First off I have not tried every color in this palette yet so my opinion is subject to change. The quality of e/s is excellent with wonderful color payoff for each color. I prefer this metal tin over the velvet case of n1. I would like to say that from swatching this and the naked 1 palette side by side i have found six almost identical shades that make me question if i want to keep both palettes. In my opinion here are the close matches/dupes:
Half Baked in 1= Half Baked in 2
Smog in 1=Snakebite in 2
Hustle in 1=Busted in 2
Virgin in 1=Booty Call in 2
Toasted in 1=YDK in 2
Suspect in 1=Sidecar in 2
Those are just my observations, folks, Im not saying they are identical just that to me they are close enough that I dont feel that I need both.
I am not too fond of the brush or lipgloss, and would really have prefered an eden or other primer potion and a 24/7 waterproof liquid liner instead.

16 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Initially, I didn't think I needed this palette since I have the first Naked palette. Boy, was I wrong! The shadows are amazing in texture, just like the first one. They feel so soft and buttery. I did notice some fallout from the black shade. For $50, it is a pretty good bargain. I am NC20, leaning more towards neutral. The shades are very flattering on me. I am not a fan of the brush that it comes with, but the Lip Junkie that comes with it is great!

There are three matte shades: Foxy, Tease, and Blackout. Blackout is an awesome very black. Better than the "black" shade in the Naked 1 palette.

The rest of the e/s are shimmers but not ott.

It will probably take me a while to finish this palette, but when I do, I would get another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I recieved this for Christmas this year and I am impressed. If I was to compare these to MAC eyeshadows the shimmery ones are comparable to veluxe pearls and the matte ones are more like satins. All are very pigmented. If you're looking for more warm colors you might want to pass on this palette because majority of these are on the cooler side. Overall great product. You can pull off any type of look, natural to dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this palette. I have the original and I can't say I like the new one better, but it is definitely more suited to my ultra pale skin tone. I can dig it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. My sister has the first one and I loved it so my mother got me this new one for Christmas. I love the sturdy packaging and I love that there is a mirror. The brush is pretty nice but I already have brushes that I use. There's Foxy, Half-Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout. These are much more suitable for my pale complexion than the first Naked palette because they're lighter and more cool-toned. I love that there is a matte black, a matte highlight, a shimmery high light, and a matte brown crease color. You can create a simple look or a more done-up look. You can create a smokey eye, a pin-up look, etc. The possibilities are endless. The only issue I have is that I am overwhelmed with the options when I'm putting on my eyeshadow in the morning! The pigmentation is fabulous, by the way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by collinsre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. I have the first one and they are very similar to me, honestly I was hoping for more matte colors because my skin is very oily and I don't care for shine. The colors are very pretty and I love the brush they include in the kit. The lip stuff is very shiny and not too sticky. I recommend this as a purchase, if you tried to buy this many individuals of UD it would cost you a fortune. Flattering for all skin colors.