October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing volumizing mascara. One or two swipes & my lashes look long & full. No smearing. No flaking. $2.99 a tube.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by xmich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply put, this mascara is amazing. I've tried dozens of mascaras (from Cover Girl's LashBlast to Lancome's Hypnose Drama) and honestly this beats them all. Made my straight, thin Asian lashes look like falsies, something I've had to use two different mascaras to achieve in the past and even then it came out a clumpy mess. This mascara both lengthens and volumizes. What can I say? Absolute HG, especially when I only need to spend a couple bucks to replace it when it dries out every few months. Perfect.

Update (1/6/13): Okay it's been a year or so since my original review and I STILL USE THIS PRODUCT. I have not used a single other mascara because Jordana's is that good.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an amazing mascara. especially for the price. it is a very wet, slick and glossy formula. it applies pretty heavily and only one or two coats are needed to acheive the full potential of the product. i find that once this thickens up a bit after being opened for a couple days it starts working better than when it's brand new and fresh. this gives a very bold look and can be very much built up very easily. no flaking, no smearing. not waterproof but i find it to be very long wearing, 10-12 hours with no problems.
i was very loyal to dior's extase mascara for about a year but i find this gives me a bolder look and more extreme volume than extase for a fraction of the price. highly recommended for someone who's not shy when it comes to their lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: dirt cheap; helps lashes to keep a curl; lengthening and volumizing, with more emphasis on the later; as close to a false lash effect as I've ever gotten with a mascara

Cons: with just a few swipes of the wand, you can go from subtle to spider lash "Tammy Faye Baker" eyes; clumpy; needed to comb out globs.

Final Ruling: happy I tried it. Will use with caution.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jdcapps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess I am in the minority since I don't like this mascara. It is very clumpy, messy and flakes during the day. I wanted to like it based on the reviews but it just doesn't work for me. I found it really wet and gloppy and I had to wipe the excess off with a tissue. While applying it starts drying thus creating the spider leg effect. No thanks, I'll stick to my HG CG Lashblast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Phenomenal! I've read raves about this on a number of beauty boards, so I made a trip to Walgreen's to buy some and check it out.

This is a real find--dirt cheap and works brilliantly. I agree that the brush is similar to BadGal, but I find the consistency of the mascara lighter. I have fairly long lashes and go for a natural look, so I only need to apply this to the tips of my lashes for a very nice look.

One caveat: this will smudge if your eyes get wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This goes on and wears and looks the exact same as my HG, the L'Oreal Vol. But for a third of the price.

I have nothing to add to the other reviews. So happy I stumbled across the reviews or I never would have tried it.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by jellums

For $2.99, I thought what the heck and gave this mascara a try. I already have mascaras that I enjoy using (such as L'Oreal Voluminous or Maybelline The Colossal) but I am in love with this one! I have the non-waterproof formula (though I'm not sure if it does come in waterproof) and there is no smudging or flaking through out the day. I find that this separates my lashes nicely and gives good length and decent volume. The formula isn't too wet and while there can be some clumping but its not bad. What I love the most is how well it holds my curl throughout an entire day! Love this mascara, actually I love Jordana in general!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by merrysunny77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really impressed with this stuff! Cant believe its under $3. I have tried everything. My HG is YSL but that's ridiculously $. I have only used this once so I still have to play with it but its a great everyday mascara. Quick to apply for a natural look - cheap, easy. Doesnt clump. Def blows most DS and high end mascaras out of the water...and its so affordable!

Update: 3/1/12 Been using this nonstop since I bought and still amazed. Holds curl, good in one coat, and doesn't budge ( I have this on in my Bikram yoga 100+ degree sweat running down your face classes - and it doesn't move)...plus it's so cheap I can buy one for my travel makeup bag,etc. Provides length and thickness and in one coat, is 3 dollars, comes off relatively easily but doesn't budge..HG..HG..HG.

Btw - l am a mascara maven. I have tried everything and will (and have!) spend lots on it since alot of times it's all I wear..the only reason I took one star off is that this is not layerable..one coat is all that works..meaning you get one look with this (it's a good one)..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this after YT beauty guru Nurberxo raved about this in her recent November Favorites. She wore it in the video & explained how this is a ONE step mascara & I could totally relate because I often use 2 separate mascaras-one for volumizing & another for length. My favorite DS ones that I alternate between are NYX doll eye long lash,CG lash blast, L'oreal Voluminous & Maybelline Falsies & yes this $3 mascara blows them all out of the water!!!! It gives incredible volume, length & a full day lift. I could skip my Shiseido curler with this baby & it would still naturally curl & hold it up (no my lashes don't fall straight down, but I'm not blessed with curled ones either, I would say their right in between--average). Its a wet formula, thin brush, leaves a soft (not crunchy) finish with no flaking/smudging. I would say minimal clumping if you wait in between to layer it & two layers gives a very dramatic almost false lash look. The only cons would be -it only comes in black & Jordana is only available in Walgreens (or CherryCulture of course). I don't think I will be trying out any other mascaras EVER & neither will those that give this a try. HG status for sure.