April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by busymomx3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sure this is a really great product and makes your skin look great but did anyone notice the ingredients list? there are 2 kinds of parabens listed which is linked to forms of breast cancer. Just make sure your checking the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this!

Last spring, I bought Chanel's Teint Miracle on a whim and absolutely fell in love. It made my skin look like no other foundation had: even, dewy and natural.

When I found out they discontinued it, I sort of dallied when it came to going back to the Chanel counter, and instead used a variety of other foundations such as MAC, Lancome, L'Oreal, etc. While most were OK, I just didn't like the way my skin was looking.

The other day, I went into a department store and asked the SA to suggest a makeup similar to the one that was discontinued. She RAVED about this and told me it's what she wears (her skin was flawless) so I tried it.

I apply it with my fingers, which is new to me because I've been using a BeautyBlender for years, and my skin has never looked better. It literally sinks right into my skin and looks so natural and glowy. Some reviewers say it oxidized over time, but I haven't seen that. It's totally foolproof — I don't even need a mirror to apply it. It's pricey, yes, but for me it's an expense that's highly worth it.

I got it in B20: Beige, and it matches my skin perfectly. When I get a tan, the SA suggested going a shade darker, which I definitely will. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tututran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do like the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, it was the last liquid foundation that I ever bought and I thought I would try it because of it's light texture. It's definitely much more watery than any other foundations that I've ever tried, which makes it a sheer coverage foundation. It really is for people who have the perfect skin and don't need much coverage. Although I don't have perfect skin, i don't like full-coverage foundations anyway, so it's a perfect liquid foundation for me.

I have the shade 30 Beige Sable, which I think is a perfect colour match for me. Although my skin is getting lighter in the colder months in Australia, I still think this would be my colour throughout the entire year. At the moment I've given liquid foundations a rest, but this is definitely the one I would wear again when and if I am in need of a liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have tried soooooo many foundations & this is one of the best! It has lovely coverage, looks like your skin only better, really nice natural slightly matte finish. No foundation lasts very well on my skin as i am super oily but this actually holds up quite well, i blot & apply a little powder in the middle of the day & that seems to keep me looking good till the end of the day! Doesn't cause breakouts either! would defo recomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by camvan

this is the first chanel foundation that i have ever bought, and i absolutely love it! perfect for combination skin and for people that is looking for a natural doll like look. only con is that for the price we pay,they could have thought of investing in a better more expensive looking bottle. other then that it is buildable, light, and hydrating. this is now my go-to daily foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the biggest investment I have made for a foundation, but this is honestly one of the best foundations i've tried out there! (tied next to Dior Nude) I have tried MUFE HD Foundation, MUFE MatVelvet, Revlon Colorstay, Lancome Teinte Idole Freshwear, and Dior Nude SPF10. It's just perfect for combination/oily skin type folk such as I. This has a light to medium coverage, but is easily buildable. It just looks so natural and makes my face look so flawless. I absolutely love the non-greasy lightweight formula of this foundation. It is not exactly a matte foundation because it does give a nice natural glow to the skin, but its not greasy looking either. I haven't broken out from using this foundation either. I am an NC37/40 and I use B40 -which is just perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my first ever chanel product and i love it. it's a medium to light coverage depending on application. smoothes out the skin, glides on like silk, no brush needed to blend it. it's amazing for the summer and spring. i leave it without a powder if i want a dewy look, or powder my t-zone only. stays on my face the whole day. i blot a couple times a day when it's very hot. once a day apply a powder. it stays on nicely the whole day without melting. the only thing that now i have flakey tip of the nose and when i look very close in the mirror i can see the foundation. but it's definitely a better alternative to heavy foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by diemle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this for a couple of weeks and i love this product! its a bit expensive though. it doesn't last that long would need to reapply, but it doesnt look cakey on my face, glides on perfectly, and it covers quite nicely for my skin type, its more then a tinted moisturizer but less then a full coverage foundation. will definitely purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swapped for the limited edition B010 Beige-Ocre Tendre shade. I am around NC20 in Mac, MUFE Face & Body #20, BB Skin Warm Ivory and this shade suits me perfectly.

I have normal-dry skin - winter it is really dry, and summer it is normal with some slight shine in T zone. This foundation was a huge fail in the winter months. Serves me right for using an alcohol based foundation on dry skin! Now that the warmer weather is upon us, I have started using this with Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre as a base and this foundation has been amazing! Light weight, doesnt slip throughout the day, doesn't make me greasy like MUFE HD does in the warmer weather , and looks very natural. I apply it with my fingers, i feel it gives the best finish. I dust my T-Zone with MUFE HD Powder. Once you let it set for a minute on your skin, it dries to a nice semi-matte finish. Applying powder products like blush or bronzer on top leaves absolutely no streaking either, even if you do not set with a powder, which I love. It gives a light coverage which is all that I am looking for.

I think this will be a staple summer foundation for me along with Lancome's Teint Idole Fresh Wear which is another alcohol based foundation. I think these are perfect for the summer because the alcohol seems to keep shine at bay. And these foundations NEVER look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartpearls

Love this foundation! I had gone a few years without wearing foundation - just tinted moisturizer. This foundation is fabulous!! Provides great, lightweight coverage, evens out your skin tone, and has a lovely pleasant scent. :)