October 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ra3187

I have been using this for years, it's always been a favorite for me. It is drying so I only use at night. It isn't the best cleanser out there but for the price, I will continue to buy it for it helps to keep my skin clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

This was one of the first skincare product I've ever tried and it irritated my skin terribly. Whenever I use it to wash my face at night it dries my skin out and made my face feel taut and itchy. I don't think this product is suitable for those with oily skin (like me) because its too harsh in stripping your skin's natural oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by foreverr27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i agree that this does indeed dry your skin, so i cut it down to once a day, and it totally makes a difference!! i love it and it helps my skin from breaking out, try using it once a day people

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this and washed my face with it, it dried my face tremendously!...which led to bad irritation..so my face was red for about a week..which made my face breakout!!!....I stopped using it then decided to give it another try..and it did the same thing all over again..SO no way am I ever going to wash my face with this AGAIN! I haven't even finished the first Bottle I got its just sitting in my bathroom shelve unused!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by faye2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so far so good only been using it for about a week i have oily skin so it doesn't dry me out so much i use it am and pm!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by chameil

The product sucks . It dried out my face totally.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this stuff its classic. The concistency is great. I also love how it smells, very refreshing. Good for skin that just needs to prevent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 5:26:00 AM More reviews by kaisolin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friends suggested this product to me a very long time ago; it was my first face wash product. It didn't do much to help my acne problem, but it did leave my face feeling clean, albeit a little dry. It also didn't smell very good. I currently use a similar-looking product that smells and feels better: Origins Never a Dull Moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by whoaitskristenn

I don't know why so many people don't like this product!
I have somewhat oily skin and I use this face wash every morning and it controls my oily t-zone very well! I still have to touch up, but my makeup doesn't control oil very well either.

If you have acne-prone or oily skin, this and St. Ives are the best face washes you can get! If you have sensitive or dry skin, don't even think about purchasing this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by xoxgoodbye

This product got rid of my zits, but it can be really really drying. Also, never bring this product with you if you are travelling, it leaks! It'll even leak if you put it on it's side, not right side up, at home. Bad packaging, can be drying but it gets rid of the zits.