Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

2.8

Active: Salicylic Acid (2%), Other: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance 07/2013

on 3/24/2008 9:01:00 PM

No - I hate this stuff. Too drying and it smells bad. LOL

on 3/23/2008 3:16:00 PM

Overdrying. Too foamy/bubbly. Not crazy about the smell. Will not repurchase.

on 3/19/2008 2:39:00 AM

It's a basic cleanser... doesn't do much. Gets rid of dirt decently. It smells like soap. It didn't do much for my acne. I used this whenever I needed a quick pick me up

on 3/18/2008 5:01:00 PM

sucks on face. irritating..... BUT made a great makeup brush cleaner.

on 3/17/2008 5:33:00 PM

I was excited to start using this product. Neutrogena usually makes great cleansers, but sadly I was disapointed. I started using it once a day and I started breaking out (I NEVER BREAK OUT) so I used it twice a day. My skin was itchy and dry and pimpley for a while, as well as very red. I discontinued this cleanser after about a month (hey, I gave it a chance!) and THAT was a great decision

on 3/11/2008 4:20:00 AM

This is the worst product I have ever used. It is drying, irritating, and has the worst medicinal smell. To think my skin was actually ok when I started using this! I only had some blackheads on my nose and took a bit of it from my friend to try for a few days. In those few days, I actually started sprouting major pus filled pimples on my face. At first I thought my face was going through that purging stage, but it continued even after I stopped using it, and only calmed down after a long time. The scars it left took ages to go too. It deserves zero lippies!

on 3/9/2008 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

i got this when i first started getting acne and i wasnt a fan, it doesnt foam easly and it doesnt get rid of any pimples, and the smell is weird.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product since I was 13...so 8 years. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist at the time and I have continued to use it since. I love it because it takes off all my makeup. Even my eye makeup, which is great, b/c I refuse to buy eye makeup remover. I want it all off in one swipe. Which is what this stuff does. I do agree that it is drying at times and wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. I usually follow this up with a toner and other acne treatments and moisturizer, so I have no prob with the drying-ness of it. I will continue to buy it.

on 2/27/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It says it works good, and its like their classic face wash almost, but it only keeps your skin not oily for like an hour unless your skin doesn't produce any oil, then...

on 2/27/2008 9:49:00 PM

Not mild, not effective, smells icky. It stripped my skin and ruined my week. An enthusiastic thumbs down for this product.