April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateSprings

I adore the Lancome Juicy Tubes. I think that the colors are lovely and they all have wonderfully different & yummy scents to them. Yes, these are sticky, but that is what I personally prefer for a l/g as I like to know it's there & hasn't faded away the minute after I apply. My fave is Beach Plum, a gorgeous plummy-pink color wash. They apply evenly, unlike Aveda l/g, and the color lasts a bit longer than Aveda as well, but no more than your average l/g--approx. 1-2 hrs. Maybe I am highly attracted to fragrance, but I prefer these over the L'oreal color juices, though these also have that tackiness about them. I have repurchased many times & would do so again. The one negative is the price, but then, you always have to pay for the name....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

I love these Juicy Tubes. My favorite color is Spring Fling, which is the perfect summer lipgloss: light pink and flirty. Works great for girls going for that ultimate flirty lips look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kboatner

I love it..Love it...If Dreamsicle is ever discontinued, I will just lose it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by elsie_elle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Crazy money for something that isn't HG worthy. I like sheer colros, and extreme shine, the packaging is ideal, but I HATE stickiness. My hair is messy and wild, and always in a mood to flyaway, plus it's always there. I guess they thought they'd better make it pretty long lasting for such an expensive product. If only it weren't like superglue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a couple of these (from swaps) and I think they are terribly overrated.
I think the flavours are plasticky and the actual gloss isn't really that great. It isn't really pigmented and they don't really last long.
I'd take l'oreal colour juices over these any day. You'd think that since they have the same parent company that they would be more similar.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by cait_nid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never managed to hold on to one of these- i always lose them!!!

they're nice but personally I prefer the star gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are much too sticky and the type of gloss that your hair is sure to get stuck in. The colors are nice, but not long wearing. There are much, much better glosses for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Mirabel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had a couple of Juicy Tubes, and I think they're overrated. One went rancid--ick!--and the other, well, I just lost it. That doesn't happen to something I really like. My lips are naturally very pale, and JT's seemed like nothing more than a sticky, not very moisturizing lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2005 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second juicy tube. Its always in my bag or pocket, great for clubbing, although a little sticky, but not as bad as some make it out to be. Fantastic shine, and a little goes a long way.... Fab Buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I really like this product. I found it moisturizing and the color is subtle but it's there. I got mine on sale which is the reason I tried these. I will buy again.