October 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush! It is a gorgeous pinky coral (definitely pink-based) with just the perfect amount of shimmer, so it adds a lovely glow to my cheeks. I get so many compliments on this. It is very natural looking and a perfect color for spring -- quite versatile too. It is sheer enough to be natural but pigmented enough to add a fair bit of color. I will say that I'm a PPP (super pale), so I'm not sure how this will show up on darker skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about Coralista...
Love coral / pink blushes a lot and i have NARS O, Torrid also DT but this one is more pink and a tone of mineral blushes that are similar. Anyway ... the box, slightly tacky feel to it imo and although itís nice because it keeps the product inside you canít really take it with you in your purse. This is a big problem imo with a blush. Also, there is no mirror and the brush that comes with it is totally useless.
The blush looks very pretty in the pan but it took me quite a few swipes to build up the color on my cheeks and after a few hours i looked like i had no blush on! it is quite sheer and it definitely doesnít have as much pigmentation as NARS.
Bottom line: the price is way too high for how much you get (0.42 oz) and also for the quality. NARS blushes are more pigmented, better texture and quality and overall a better deal. Will not buy coralista again, as a matter of fact will most likely return / exchange it.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I'm NC-27, warm light skin. This blush lights up the complexion with a natural warmth. It has a little sheen, but just enough to look natural. I like it much better than Dallas (which is nice, too, but can be muddy looking). This is HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this color, the peach undertone is much more natural than in dandelion and the slight shimmer is perfectly subtle and great for a wonderful natural looking sheen to your cheeks.
smells great and u actually get a lot of product, just short of a yr's worth. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The MA in Macys applied this on me and I could barely see it. Then she put Dallas on my other cheek and only then I noticed that Coralista brings out the color of my lips better than Dallas.

I bought it and got tons of stuff for free and as I was going home my boyfriend FINALLY noticed that I was wearing makeup. *shakes head* Thats a big plus, I'm not saying that its a horrible thing but this blush just brightened up my face beautifully.

I hate the packaging just because its so bulky. I still rated it a 5 because its pretty to look at on top of my dresser. *shrug*

I wouldnt buy it again because I dont think I'll be running out of it anytime soon and if I do - I'd be aching to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the box...sooo cute...
it smells to die for...even if i wouldnt like the blush i would just buy it for the sent...but since i like the blush a lot...its even better...perfect pink coral colour, which i think u can waer with whatever skincolour u have...
its not a cheap product but u get twice as much as with a mac blush (this has 12g...mac blushes have 6g)... its not that bad...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Jess0748

I love this color blush. It is the perfect coral for Spring. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it is a little expensive, it will last for quite a while. It also smells really good. This is the perfect coral blush for your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Coralista is my favorite blush at the moment, I love it! The color is subtle pink-coral with a little glow! Very recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

I love this! On me, it's bright pink/orange blush and it makes me look like I'm naturally flushed. I do wish the staying power would be a lot better though because I could go for about an hour then I have to reapply again, the box is a little bulky, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by courtneyebw

This blush is beautiful. It has a good color payoff and the subtle shimmer really highlights the cheekbones. It's fresh and youthful looking. I get compliments every time I wear it! Will definitely repurchase!