September 17, 2014 | 1313 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I'm NC-27, warm light skin. This blush lights up the complexion with a natural warmth. It has a little sheen, but just enough to look natural. I like it much better than Dallas (which is nice, too, but can be muddy looking). This is HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this color, the peach undertone is much more natural than in dandelion and the slight shimmer is perfectly subtle and great for a wonderful natural looking sheen to your cheeks.
smells great and u actually get a lot of product, just short of a yr's worth. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The MA in Macys applied this on me and I could barely see it. Then she put Dallas on my other cheek and only then I noticed that Coralista brings out the color of my lips better than Dallas.

I bought it and got tons of stuff for free and as I was going home my boyfriend FINALLY noticed that I was wearing makeup. *shakes head* Thats a big plus, I'm not saying that its a horrible thing but this blush just brightened up my face beautifully.

I hate the packaging just because its so bulky. I still rated it a 5 because its pretty to look at on top of my dresser. *shrug*

I wouldnt buy it again because I dont think I'll be running out of it anytime soon and if I do - I'd be aching to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the box...sooo cute...
it smells to die for...even if i wouldnt like the blush i would just buy it for the sent...but since i like the blush a lot...its even better...perfect pink coral colour, which i think u can waer with whatever skincolour u have...
its not a cheap product but u get twice as much as with a mac blush (this has 12g...mac blushes have 6g)... its not that bad...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Jess0748

I love this color blush. It is the perfect coral for Spring. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it is a little expensive, it will last for quite a while. It also smells really good. This is the perfect coral blush for your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Coralista is my favorite blush at the moment, I love it! The color is subtle pink-coral with a little glow! Very recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

I love this! On me, it's bright pink/orange blush and it makes me look like I'm naturally flushed. I do wish the staying power would be a lot better though because I could go for about an hour then I have to reapply again, the box is a little bulky, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by courtneyebw

This blush is beautiful. It has a good color payoff and the subtle shimmer really highlights the cheekbones. It's fresh and youthful looking. I get compliments every time I wear it! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by DeltaChai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best product I have purchased in a long time. Coralista is a warm coral-pink blush that looks fabulous on my neutral fair skin. It really brightens my face and does not make me look so dull and pale. I love the shimmer in the product, it makes me look healthy and not like a disco ball. I have large pores, and the shimmer does not enhance it. Also, I have a problem with blushes getting blotchy on me throughout the day because of my oil, but I do not have this problem with Coralista. Extra bonuses: the smell is nice, there is a lot of product and the box is adorable (bright aqua and coral with leopard print). The price is a little steep at $28, but I would pay for it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by poofingsoon

Oh, Coralista .. where have you been all my life? This blush is so gorgeous on my fair, neutral skin. It has a good amount of shimmer to make skin look healthy, not like a disco ball. Coralista is a warm coral-pink blush, it gives my skin such a glow. Unlike most coral blushes, this one DOES NOT turn orange on my skin during the day. It stays put and goes on smoothly. I have gotten so many compliments about how radiant and healthy my skin looks when I wear this. The packaging is superb, but, I DO recommend using a blush brush instead of the little one it gives you inside. Also, the smell is nice, too. :) Highly recommended for fair girls with yellow in their skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No