October 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I love this product...I have bleached highlights so my hair can get really dry...i've tried every shampoo and conditioner known to man and nothing softens my hair (well actually cholesterol works well but I can't stand the smell). I put this while my hair is damp and it dries silky soft. I'm glad my hair stylist was insistent that I buy this product...it's a god sent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much. I am 34 and I have been looking for a product to tame my special needs wavy, frizzy, thick hair since I was 16. I have finally found it and I will never be without it. I love the smell too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bellalizamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this once a week for the past year and it keeps my hair shiny. Considering I have dyed hair and I blow-dry and straighten my hair I find it helps on those days where I give my hair a break from styling. I love the smell and my hair curls into nice waves, which is ok when I'm at home on the weekends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Swimblock

I have fine, naturally curly hair and have always had problems with moisturizers being too heavy and weighing down my hair or leaving it greasy. And I would never have considered an oil! But I got a hair cut recently and the hairdresser used this on my hair even after my skepticism. I loved the results and went back the next day and bought a bottle. I've been loving it! A tiny amount will do. Start from the ends up. Leaves the hair extremely shiny, conditioned and adds body. It's expensive but will last a long time. So impressed I'm now looking for face & body products with argon oil in them. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. I've always had problems with dry, frizzy hair, but this stuff tames it flawlessly. I hardly need to do any work to my hair anymore. Remember that a little goes a long way with this product; if you apply too much it'll leave your hair a little heavy. Although it's a little bit pricey, because you don't need to use much it will last for a while. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and look, and the compliments I've gotten thanks to Moroccan Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by elpee46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm newly transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and needed to find something that would address the dryness issue. This really does the trick. It makes your hair shine without feeling greasy or sticky. It's got a very pleasant exotic smell, almost like a musk oil, that isn't too strong. If it weren't so expensive, I would use it as a body oil, but for my hair, it's perfect. It's in a glass bottle unfortunately so it can get a little slippery. You'll want to be very careful with this so you don't drop it, but other than that, it's all positive from me for Moroccan Oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awesome stuff!!! I use a pea size amount and work it through damp hair before adding Bumble & Bumble Straight for a blowout, or before a curl cream to let air dry. I even apply it to dry hair to smooth my color-treated frizz-prone ends. It does wonders that way!!! My hair looks more polished since I have been using this. I love the way it feels texture wise, it's not greasy at all. And I love the way it absorbs so fast, & the way it smells. As far as the price, shop around!! And don't feel too bad about it, the bottle will last at least 8 months. Try it!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

No no no. I have tried several versions of Argan oil (the golden ingredient), and this is just too thick. I have thick hair, and it is far too thick of a formula to glide through my hair. I didn't see any change or improvement, but with the Sally Hansen version I saw great results. They both have the same ingredients, only it manages to glide and add amazing shine. Sometimes more $$$ isn't always worth it. The packaging is not good either. It's the same with the SH version, but I can appreciate it so much more because it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by junglette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE ... did I say LOVE?? Yes, this product is the best serum that I think I have ever used.

I put this throughout my hair after I rinse out my conditioner. I use ALOT and I never have greasy hair. I have only air-dried with this (chemically relaxed but 6 months post relaxer) but plan on blow drying with it at some point.

My hair -- new growth and relaxed -- feels sooo soft and silky after it has completely dried. Also, it seems to feel better and better each day thereafter. Usually, my hair feels a bit dry by the time I wash it which is usually 3-7 days (I try to wash every Sunday and Wednesday) but, with this, it still feels good and not dry at all.

The smell is gorgeous and it stays in until I wash my hair which doesn't happen with most hair products. The think I like this much better than the Chi Silk Infusion.

Also, I don't seem to see any breakage which is very uncommon. I have only been using this for the past month and will give another update after I have used it for a few months straight.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff gets an extra star because it smells delicious. Otherwise, it does NOTHING for my hair.

My hair isn't particularly damaged, but IS extremely dry/frizzy if not professionally blown out. It's long, just past my bra strap, and I apply about a quarter's worth to the bottom half. It absorbs very well, but does nothing to combat the dryness and frizz. Looks exactly the same as if I'd applied nothing.

I get that it is probably a symptom of my hair, but it's meant for frizz, right? So, my review reflects that.

Still looking for the best leave-in treatment.