December 19, 2014 | 1008 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by WorkinMom3Sons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Operative word - LOVE. This product has taken my hair and transformed it. My stylist used to comment that my ends were always dry - I blow dry and occassionally flatiron my shoulder length hair. So by the time 6 weeks rollsed around, my ends were toasty and my hair had no shine. Now nothing will totally correct split or dry ends, except a good haircut. So I went in, got the cut and then started using Moroccanoil.

By the time my trim rolled around, my stylist asked me if I stopped blowdrying and ironing my hair because it was still so soft on the ends. No dryness, no flat color. Yahoo!

I use it every day and a little goes a long way. I pour it into a smaller plastic bottle so if it spills I dont lose my investment, $39 is not cheap hair treatment, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Try it, you wont be sorry you did.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smell - Amazing! The way it makes my hair feel - Amazing!! I went to get my hair cut at the salon the other day and my stylist commented on how dry my ends were. :( She suggested I try Moroccan Oil and if I didn't like it, I could return it... She said she's sold it to many other clients and none have returned it, so I gave it a try. It's pretty expensive, but it seems like it will last awhile. I have a short a-line cut, so I don't need much at all. My stylist told me to put it on damp hair before I blow dry and use my flat iron... And afterward, I have super soft hair! My ends look so healthy and it makes my hair smell soooo yummy. I haven't had any problems with it weighing down my hair and I have super fine hair that gets weighed down with just about anything... I really cannot stop touching my hair. It feels amazing. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for a few months now...it smells great and really moisturizes my extremely damaged hair. I have naturally black hair that I have bleached for almost 10 years...6 months ago i dyed my hair back to its natural color and i have been trying everything to get it healthy again ! This product is also amazing for protecting your hair from UV rays (which are a lot more damaging than you think !) and protection from swimming ! A little bit goes a long way, i apply a little further from roots because it tends to weigh my hair down a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I've heard great reviews about this problem - I recently went to get a hair cut, and my stylist used this and, after straightening, my hair was so soft and shiny. I promptly payed the discounted $33 (the cheapest I've seen so far).

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was looking for something to define, control, and soften my waves. Instead, it - like most products I use, despite their moisturizing components - subtly enhanced my waves but left them dry and still much too volumous for my liking.

My hair is thick and healthy. Unfortunately, it does tend to become dry and very, very volumous. Moroccanoil did not do anything but add a bit of shine, but perhaps I'll use it with heat and see if I like my results. I'm sure for others, this product is much more effective than for my mop.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by VinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love, Love, Love this product!! I have long straight hair and I have to wash my hair every day :( This product has not only strengthened my locks, but my hair is super shiny and softer now. I've been using it for 3 weeks now, and have stopped using conditioner! A little goes a long way! I bought the 30 mL bottle from The Beauty Store for $15..a steal because the 100mL is $40. It smells great and the oil itself is not greasy. It comes in a glass bottle, and the lid is a cap...I would prefer it to be plastic and maybe a pump? Best way to apply is to put the bottle opening in your palm, turn your hand over, and move the bottle around so that you can see the oil wet your hand...it's better then pouring it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I love this product...I have bleached highlights so my hair can get really dry...i've tried every shampoo and conditioner known to man and nothing softens my hair (well actually cholesterol works well but I can't stand the smell). I put this while my hair is damp and it dries silky soft. I'm glad my hair stylist was insistent that I buy this product...it's a god sent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much. I am 34 and I have been looking for a product to tame my special needs wavy, frizzy, thick hair since I was 16. I have finally found it and I will never be without it. I love the smell too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bellalizamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this once a week for the past year and it keeps my hair shiny. Considering I have dyed hair and I blow-dry and straighten my hair I find it helps on those days where I give my hair a break from styling. I love the smell and my hair curls into nice waves, which is ok when I'm at home on the weekends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Swimblock

I have fine, naturally curly hair and have always had problems with moisturizers being too heavy and weighing down my hair or leaving it greasy. And I would never have considered an oil! But I got a hair cut recently and the hairdresser used this on my hair even after my skepticism. I loved the results and went back the next day and bought a bottle. I've been loving it! A tiny amount will do. Start from the ends up. Leaves the hair extremely shiny, conditioned and adds body. It's expensive but will last a long time. So impressed I'm now looking for face & body products with argon oil in them. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. I've always had problems with dry, frizzy hair, but this stuff tames it flawlessly. I hardly need to do any work to my hair anymore. Remember that a little goes a long way with this product; if you apply too much it'll leave your hair a little heavy. Although it's a little bit pricey, because you don't need to use much it will last for a while. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and look, and the compliments I've gotten thanks to Moroccan Oil.