BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 5/16/2009 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Works GREAT. The only problem is I'm between a 2 and a 3. The other problem I have with it is it does crease badly on me. Even if I put on a primer it still creases. Though I've only been able to find a select few concealers that don't crease on me. Strangely enough the Play Sticks from Benefit give you great under the eye coverage and hardly crease at all.

on 5/12/2009 2:32:00 PM

this is an amazing under eye concealer. i have hereditary undereye circles, and i don't know what i would do without this concealer, it doesn't dry out under my eyes at all, which is why i like this so much.

i don't like the packaging. i think that a more shallow container would have been more ideal, and you don't get a lot of product for the price ... good thing you only need a little bit of the product, but still that may keep me from repurchasing!

on 5/4/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i am 32 with hardly any wrinkles and with blue toned dark circles. I just bought this and I also have the bobbi brown product that is similar. This one is less creamy, but somehow more effective. it is amazingly sheer and i think will be a fabby product in summer time. it is also less $$ than the bobbi brown i think and is definitely worth it. they should change the packaging to be more user friendly, but overall, if you have bad circles, i like this better than bobbi brown or the mac one i used to have that was similar as well.

on 4/28/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was skeptical and tried a sample of this concealer before I purchased it. The medium shade is perfect for me and the pinky-apricot tone really works with my skin tone which is fair/medium and pink based. Great coverage for both brightening under the eye and hiding blemishes. I really like the non-greasy texture and natural look and finish it provides. Once summer heats up I'll see how well it holds up to humidity and sweat. So far, so good . . . !

on 4/23/2009 4:30:00 AM

I am shocked at how much I like this product! Shade #2 works surprisingly well on my golden-medium complexion! It is soft, moist, and creamy and makes the dark circles under my eyes just disappear! A little does go a long way. I use a taklon concealor brush only on the spots that I need it. I avoid getting too close to my bottom lash line area, because it will tend to cause smearing of my eye make up. Pretty good job for this scary-lookin', bright apricoty cream thing!

UPDATE: I'm not sure what is the cause exactly, but I think Erase Paste is a bit too emolient for anywhere on my face, except for the dark areas under my eyes. I have broken out with some painful cystic acne blemishes where I used it, especially under and around my nose and jawline.

on 4/22/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite under eye concealer! I have purple tones under my eyes and this makes them disapeer and make my eyes instantly look wider. I pair this with Benefit's Eye Con and it goes on really smooth. I wish it came in different packaging though.

This stuff sucks... it doesn't cover my dark circles and after a couple of hours it is clumped up in next to my tear ducts...

on 4/21/2009 11:40:00 AM

I have this concealer in #2, and it the perrrfect color for my skin. It isn't yellow at all. It is peachy pink. The best color match I have ever found. It is really creamy, which is nice because many concealers are drying and get flakey. However, it really doesn't have any staying power on me. I feel like it is gone by noon. I am so bummed about that, because otherwise a really great product.

on 4/21/2009 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I JUST LOVE IT! I use nš3 colour and matches my skin perfeclty! it lasts for hours. Yes it's expensive but i have bought it 6 months ago and still have more than 80% of product

on 4/19/2009 2:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use No.2 which is a light peach shade as I have brownish discolorations/undereye circles. This is a corrector and concealer in one. Its best to use a concealer brush and then fingers to tap and spread it through. Its really creamy in texture, diffuses dark areas and moisturizes my eye area. I dust on a transluscent powder for lasting power, it doesnt fade or cake on me. I just wish it came in a pan form instead of a jar which is a pain to dig in.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products