April 20, 2014 | 1350 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:11:00 AM More reviews by oliviaw96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this im just starting to get spots and blemishes and it really does the job. I love the stick for easy appliction

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this product. It gives great coverage even with very little product. The thing I dislike about the product is that it causes my makeup to run and sort of "melt" within an hour of application. This especially happens around the eye area. I do love my results when I apply it to the "parenthesis" on the sides of my mouth. Unfortunately, the area I need it for most is around the eyes. Perhaps the eye makeup meltdown is coincidence? I do have to say that Erase Paste is better than Benefit's Boing concealer. And, it seems like most here have good things to say about the product. So I'd say it's definitely worth giving a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by aideka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. It does feel a little sticky and look a little bit weird in the jar, but on skin (if you blend it well enough) it will conceal dark undereye circles nicely, I really like this for pimples because it doesn't dry up or look 'cakey.' Eww... the only things that I really hate about this is the price ($30 USD for a jar you couldn't fit a quarter in... but it should last you a while) and the colour selection. TIP: Yellow/Medium gals/guys look best in Deep, the darket shade. It's more natural than the second one, which gave me scary high-lighted eyes... gotta love Sephora :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by psubaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is an absolute staple in my makeup collection. It never looks caked or dry on my skin. It is on the pricey side, but 100% worth the money! It covers and brightens the under eye area, blemishes, and any other imperfections. Every girl should have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Paintpaso

Finally I have found the perfect concealer. I have tried low to high end concealers and they only seem to accent (in a bad way) my under eye area and look fake. Erase paste is the most unique concealer I have tried. It can be worn alone or w/makeup and I look healthier and feel prettier. It is truly my HG and I will repurchase. Don't be afraid to wear this outside through the day, it doesn't sit in lines and it will not give you raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Debalina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail for under eye concealers. I use this on a variety of clients and it works for 95% of people. I find that this should only be used under the eyes because if this is used for blemishes or redness, then you will actually draw attention to it because of the illuminating qualities of this product. It is perfect for under the eyes because it is pink. Yellow based concealers usually make the under eye darker. Good job Benefit for understanding this and making a pink under eye concealer!!! I find that most people are No.2. Really fair people like me are No.1. ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great ultra-strength concealer! I pat this under my eyes and around my nose where I have redness and it looks great. It completely covers blemishes- most concealers I've used just kind of diminish them or make them look kind of crusty and dry.

I don't really like the pot, however. That's more of an overall preference. I used the little spatula that came with it, but quickly lost it and now just use my finger, which I'm not a big fan of. Also, this can be a little heavy on my oily skin- be sure to put powder over top of it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by rpgoodwin

This is an okay but not great concealer - blends easily, stays on fairly well, but it's a weird color. I don't like the pot package - the spatula included was useless as it scooped out a huge blob, and dipping a brush or finger into it seems grody. Also, it caused breakouts for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have thin skin on my face and I use it to hide veins that peek through. It works. However, if I use this under my eye it tends to seep into my crows feet and I have to rub it in about midday. Otherwise this is great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by juicypeach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest,the product itself is not bad.It is creamy,never dry my eye area.It also has long staying power after setting.
But I really can't wear it anymore because of the color.There is no color to match my NC20 skin.Fair is too pink which make my dark circle turn grey.Medium(the second color) is too orange!!Looks awful on my skin under the sun.
Uh~~I have to give it up~~Pity~~~