April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Glee/ all over face color

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by JheVonne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this 3 lippies because it recieved so much hype on telivision but when I finally get its a regular mauve like rosy blush there was nothing special about it. It has a matte finish and when used with warmth it does give you a nice finish but I can find a dozen blushes that would give me a better result.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like how this gives me rosy cheeks which doesn't lean toward the peachy pink side [like NARS orgasm blush] or the bubblegum pink side. It's a deep rose color, so you only need a little bit [they're not kidding when they say a little is all you need], unless you want to look perpetually embarrassed! It makes me look radiant and it blends in so easily that you don't see any harsh lines. I even topped it off with a dusting of "clear radiance" over my cheeks and it makes me look glowy and naturally luminous . Don't need a whole faceful of makeup with that simple look. I won't repurchase just because that small jar will last me a long time since I only need a TINY amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

love these wonderful products,a joy to own and use.
you do have to practise with them, and use the correct method of applying.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by maria177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hate this blush. the color is awful! its a dirrty rose color (its really hard to explain). this blush looked purple when i put it on my cheeks! the packaging is horrible too; too much blush comes out when u dip ur brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Glee really is the perfect pink highlighter shade for all over your skin. Glee is a medium rose shade with brown undertones that isnt too pink or too brown. Would look good on everyone. Makes a great blush too and lasts all day on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

What an incredible color. I have the eyeshadow size container and I think it will last me the rest of my life. Glee gives me an true healthy glow. The slight mauvey undertone looks great with my golden toned skin. Give this a try, well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

It takes something special for me to pay nearly $20 for one mu item, but Glee is special! I did some research first to see if any other company made a comparable product, and came up with nothing, so off I went to the BE counter at Ulta. I have no regrets. First of all, the new click, lock packaging is genius; I can use it to expose just two of the sifter holes and tap out the tiniest amount of product for my super-pale skin. The shade isn't my best blush shade, but it works great to do for light skin what bronzer does for darker faces--it gives you a slight bit of color and helps bring out your features. The minimal, mineral formula works great on my skin. Best of all, after a week of using this, I feel like I'm just beginning to discover Glee's potential. I'm looking forward to trying this on my eyelids, mixing it with gloss for my lips, and other things. This is a classic product and would make a great addition to any mu collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this looking for a pop of pink on the apples of my cheeks (I use BE faux tan as a bronzer). It was far too dark for that. However, I've been using it instead of the faux tan on days I wear purple or pink. For that purpose, it works just fine. It is very heavily pigmented. I'm considering trying a different brush, or mixing it with mineral veil before using.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had this for a while, but it was a bit too grown up looking for me. It was a very serious mauvey color that just didn't do a whole lot to freshen up my face. I had to use very little to get color so I was afraid I'd never run out! I finally passed this onto my mom and she, being a bit older, appreciates how conservative it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Orb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product especially if you have a dry area around your cheek bones.