October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara it's my all time favorite! I just keep buying it. I think I've bought more than 5 tubes in the past two years. It makes your lashes look longer and also gives volum. I really recommend it!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the worst mascaras I've ever used, and I've used many different ones. I generally don't have a problem with mascara, either, except for Maybelline's Great Lash and now this. It's the brush that does absolutely nothing for me, it's too big as another reviewer has noted. I'm currently applying it with a Cover Girl Professional applicator right now because the one it comes with doesn't seem to pick up very much. It doesn't lengthen at all and barely thickens. Applied with CG's applicator, it's fantastic. Definitely won't be re-purchasing, it was about $8 CDN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by karen000227

i have gone through tubes of this mascara. and currently another 2 is coming my way. this mascara makes my lashes fuller and longer, often mistaken as false lashes.

for the price u really cant beat it. has a rather wet formula which is generally better for people with thicker lashes, that way the mascara will just glide through the lashes while coating them, whilst not clumping them. one thing to note though if you wear mascara daily, it does dry out fast - around 1.5 to 2 months - with that said it doesnt really matter since its cheap and its a mascara anyway which means you have to replace it often.

where i live we only have the waterproof one and i have to say, unlike my other favorite, the covergirl lashblast - avon supershock mascara is very easy to remove. and my lashes do not feel brittle as soon as the mascara dries. they still have movement to them.

overall i will really recommend this mascara to people with already good lashes to begin with. i think people with sparse lashes will find this mascara not doing anything spectacular to their lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was given this as a present so not sure how expensive/inexpensive it is but I found it was okay, nothing too special but not bad either. It gave me good lengthening not a great deal of thickening, and it does last all day. For an all round mascara though it isn't bad, and if its cheap I would probably recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by canazo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this mascara. I got small eyes and very little eye lashes so I look like I have no lashes at times. This makes my eyes brighter and more intense and it makes my eye lashes look beon fuller then what they are

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by MagdaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite mascara, itīs just so perfect and it lasts all day :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I was given this mascara to try, so can't comment on the price. Firstly, I normally only wear waterproof mascara and so the first issue I had was the smudging. I live in a humid climate and so any mascara except waterproof smudges within a short time. This was no exception and left my undereye area looking dark just a couple of hours after application. The brush is awful, way too large, and I managed to get the product all over my eyelids while applying. I will continue to use it but won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

ETA - so I've been using this product for about a week and my opinion has changed...I've noticed that it takes HOURS for the formula to dry completely, if it dries at all. God forbid my lashes stick together because it's almost impossible to get separate them. What a bummer. Oh well, back to One by One!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

uninspiring is probably the nicest way i could describe this.
the wand is very big and awkwardly shaped, it doesn't really add much volume. at the start of the day my lashes look a little spidery, by the end of the day they are stiff and look very spidery.
so overall, not the worst mascara i've ever tried but not one i'd recommend or repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by MasonK136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not make a difference with my eyelashes. Very dry, had to use alot of coats.