April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by canazo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this mascara. I got small eyes and very little eye lashes so I look like I have no lashes at times. This makes my eyes brighter and more intense and it makes my eye lashes look beon fuller then what they are

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by MagdaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite mascara, itīs just so perfect and it lasts all day :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I was given this mascara to try, so can't comment on the price. Firstly, I normally only wear waterproof mascara and so the first issue I had was the smudging. I live in a humid climate and so any mascara except waterproof smudges within a short time. This was no exception and left my undereye area looking dark just a couple of hours after application. The brush is awful, way too large, and I managed to get the product all over my eyelids while applying. I will continue to use it but won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

ETA - so I've been using this product for about a week and my opinion has changed...I've noticed that it takes HOURS for the formula to dry completely, if it dries at all. God forbid my lashes stick together because it's almost impossible to get separate them. What a bummer. Oh well, back to One by One!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

uninspiring is probably the nicest way i could describe this.
the wand is very big and awkwardly shaped, it doesn't really add much volume. at the start of the day my lashes look a little spidery, by the end of the day they are stiff and look very spidery.
so overall, not the worst mascara i've ever tried but not one i'd recommend or repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by MasonK136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not make a difference with my eyelashes. Very dry, had to use alot of coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Locketii

Love this product. Like many women, I've tried a bunch of mascaras from the cheap to the expensive and this is one of the bests for me. I am a volume junky and this mascara does pretty well with volumizing. I love that it doesn't clump up after a few layers and last the whole day without flaking. The only bad thing is when the formula gets wet it does clump and it stings my eyes a bit. Oh and also, it's pretty cheap for this quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update : I am still liking this mascara very much , I think it's a staple for me now and getting nearer to a HG status , I was also so happy to notice it had 10 ml of product , while a usual mascara would have 8 mostly , I have long lashes with good volume but very little curl so this mascara works great for me ..However , I read many good reviews about it working for ladies with shorter lashes or more sparse ones..Specially for a daily look .
Amazing ...:) and very good price , I live in Egypt and getting affordable, good make-up here , is a hard task !!! this one is very good priced in the promotion and do what it says: Shock Lashes as if you 're wearing "falsies " ...but the big brush takes a bit of practice ...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got mine for $6 which isnt bad at all, the formula isnt horrible either, but the wand is so fricken huge that its hard to use and i often stab my eye :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Hm? Well first if all I have the color one so it's not black" I have sapphire, burgundy and the violet one. First of all I didn't like how sortta dry this product is, and plus once it's on and dried it has a sticky feeling to it . Its texture is sticky making it unlovely... The colors on the otherhand look really nice and the brush "applicator" isn't too bad either.. It's pretty big but manageable. Just didn't like how sticky the Supershock turns out ..