April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really happy with this. I don't have wrinkles, but my skin breaks out a lot. Since I've started using this (six weeks ago), my skin has really cleared up. It has a whipped consistency and soaks into my skin right away. My face is smooth and soft. I also like how this has SPF in it. I skip it around my eyes and use Olay's SPF 15 daily lotion there since this has retinol in it. I recommend this - it's worked well for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

This product worked good for the price. I have normal to sensitive skin that tends to be more on the dry side. This product did not aggravate my sensitive skin and I could tell that it helped with both acne and wrinkles. However, there are two dislikes that I have with this product. First, it left my skin feeling dull, it never left my skin feeling bright or illuminated. Second, it did not work well with my foundation. When I used this product in the morning following with my foundation, my foundation would sink further into my lines and cause them to be more noticeable. This product only worked well with powder for me. Perhaps the one without SPF could be a better option.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this cream for 2 months, twice a day and am ready to review it.

I chose the cream with the least amount of active ingredient to begin with, my skin is very sensitive. It moisturizes nicely and feels light, this has no fragrance. I have had no problems using it. The tube is ok, not the greatest.

Did I notice results? Yes. Minor, but yes. My lines are softer and less noticeable around my eyes. Next time I purchase, I will pick up the stronger version too, I am hoping for even better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It worked both on my adult acne & wrinkles.

I'm suffering from horrible adult acne for 3 yrs now and I'm under a dermatologist care. I'm recently using sulfur & clindamycin prescriptions for a month now. My acne aren't that horrible anymore, but still wasn't happy (still have breakouts around my chin area and a few on my forehead).

I started using this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle SPF 15 once a day together with the Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream during the night, and my skin looked better. Even my dermatologist was happy about the results! He told me my skin is so beautiful, looks healthy and recovering fast than expected. By the way, he didn't know I'm using this together with the prescriptions :)

I have slight wrinkle formations around my forehead and it has definitely almost gone now. And I've been only using this product for only a week!
I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this a few years ago after reading the reviews here and i've been using it ever since. I love the texture, it's not watery or greasy. I really, really love the package. No product gets wasted and it's a nice compact tube. One tube lasts me a few months.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by katyNC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought this bec of + reviews here. it was good on acne scars, bad for fine lines. made the lines look worse. i wake up and there are the lines on my forehead even more noticeable and deeper than before, more so if you put powder on your face. i returned this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

It's okay, not as good as I thought it would be. I think that if you already have nice smooth skin, then this would make your skin perfect. But for me (oily,acne,scars) it didn't really do anything. It didn't cause pimples but I also don't feel it prevent either. I got it for 10$, and I usually see it for 15$ here. I saw it once on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart for 5$, and that's the only way i'd buy it - if it was 5 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I stopped using the cream a couple of years ago. It is not worth the hype, just your average moisturizer with so called anti wrinkle properties. I was in my early 20's when I used this so I didn't (still don't) have issues with wrinkles or lines. I do, however, have old pimple scars that I thought would fade with use. It does an okay job moisturizing, but I wouldn't recommend using this if you have dry/very dry skin. The texture is nice and creamy, somewhat of a whipped consistency. I used this in the summer and did not have any issues with burning/reddening, so the SPF 15 is low but effective. Aside from a few positive points, this is an ehhh product. I'm glad it works for others, just not for me. A bit expensive for a DS moisturizer (about $14), will not repurchase. Also, the tube tends to leak towards to end so be careful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by masears

I bought this after all the great reviews and I have to say I don't see all they hype. I have acne prone skin that tends to be oily in the tzone and dry everywhere else. This left my skin parched so that I had to start using a serum underneath just to keep it hydrated and not flaky. I also had to slather on WAY more product that I do with other moisturizers. To be fair I started using this in the colder months but I'd rather just try something else when it runs out. Maybe if you live in a warm climate it would work for you but not good for Maritime fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Sereneness

I used up the whole tube before reviewing the product - it lasted me a good 3 months (applied once a day for the most part). I used it in conjunction with the Neutrogena Intensive Night Cream that also contains retinol. I actually tried these products in the hopes that it would help a bit with my acne, but it did not seem to have any effect on acne - good or bad.

As a moisturizer, it's very lightweight and non-greasy, drying to a powdery finish. It is not moisturizing enough to get rid of dry patches on your skin, though. Make sure you exfoliate before applying. I actually really like it as a daily SPF moisturizer because it does not leave me looking like a greaseball like a lot of the other SPF moisturizers. I tend to have an oily T-zone, but the oil production does not seem as bad after starting this product.

Since I live in a warm climate, this moisturizer is perfect. However, when we had a few weeks/days of cold weather this product actually made my skin even drier. I had to supplement my routine at night with a thicker moisturizer to help with the dryness. Other than during colder weather, I did not experience flakiness or peeling due to the retinol.

As far as wrinkles go, I did not have any to begin with so I do not know if it was useful for that. It did seem to make my skin tone more even, though. I also believe it helped speed up my skin's healing process because my post-acne redness/scarring faded faster than prior to starting this product. Instead of the redness taking 6 months to heal substantially, it seemed to cut it down to maybe 1-2 months. It did not fade my sunspots/freckles, unfortunately.

Overall, I think this is a great moisturizer for everyday use on oily combination skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No