December 27, 2014 | 1268 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by PuNkAzZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first bought this, the only thing going through my head was yay a eye makeup remover that is cheap, little did i know that the product it self was just as cheap. I tried removing my eye liner and eye shadow with the product but it wouldn't even budge and worst of all my eye liner wasn't even waterproof!!! however it did take a little of my eye shadow off. To be honest I've tried using this product again to give it a fair review but still no luck in changing my feelings for it, as far as I know this is just another product in my bucket list of what not to buy ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

you have to scrub alot to take anything off. very bad product if you are trying to not pull on your lids. would never ever buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by snickers1987

It is so funny what everybody is saying because when I was in the states this summer I bought Targets imitation of this exact eyemakeup remover. I chocked the fact that it stung my eyes and didnt work very well up to the fact that it was in imitation. LOL but I guess it actually is a good imitation because my review is consistant with the other bad ones. Yah I did not like this at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible! It doesn't remove anything. Other reviewers have said it all already. I prefer cream type removers but for liquid my HG is Mary Kay. Do not buy this! Buy anything other than this. It is a total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wish I had read the reviews on this first. This is one the worst eye make up removers I have ever used. First, the fragrance makes me ill. It barely removes any brand of mascara that I wear. It stings the eye area. I was trying to find a cheaper altenative to my two faves- Clinique and Estee Lauder eye makeup remover. I am tossing this one out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Isolar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is absolutely worthless. It stings my eyes and doesn't remove mascara worth a damn. Do yourself a favor and get Neutrogena's oil free remover - it's cheaper, available in the same places, and it actually works.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't even take my mascara and eyeliner off and yes it stings bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ut0pia88

I don't know what I was thinking buying this!! It is cheap though, that's why I bought it...It's horrible. Don't waste your money on it. I'm going to use baby oil from now on because it's even cheaper and i heard it works well...This didn't remove my make up at all, i had to rub and as soon as even a small amount gets into my eye it starts to sting so badly that my eyes tear for about 10 minutes afterwards...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by viciousfairyface

This stuff stings!
That's what I remember from having bought this, it stings like you squirted liquid soap in your eye.

Horrible!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with previous reviewer. This stuff is CRAP!!! Enough said.