L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 1/30/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When i first bought this, the only thing going through my head was yay a eye makeup remover that is cheap, little did i know that the product it self was just as cheap. I tried removing my eye liner and eye shadow with the product but it wouldn't even budge and worst of all my eye liner wasn't even waterproof!!! however it did take a little of my eye shadow off. To be honest I've tried using this product again to give it a fair review but still no luck in changing my feelings for it, as far as I know this is just another product in my bucket list of what not to buy ever again.

on 1/16/2010 10:54:00 PM

you have to scrub alot to take anything off. very bad product if you are trying to not pull on your lids. would never ever buy again.

on 11/15/2009 10:15:00 AM

It is so funny what everybody is saying because when I was in the states this summer I bought Targets imitation of this exact eyemakeup remover. I chocked the fact that it stung my eyes and didnt work very well up to the fact that it was in imitation. LOL but I guess it actually is a good imitation because my review is consistant with the other bad ones. Yah I did not like this at all.

on 11/15/2009 10:13:00 AM

Terrible! It doesn't remove anything. Other reviewers have said it all already. I prefer cream type removers but for liquid my HG is Mary Kay. Do not buy this! Buy anything other than this. It is a total waste of money.

on 11/15/2009 9:47:00 AM

Wish I had read the reviews on this first. This is one the worst eye make up removers I have ever used. First, the fragrance makes me ill. It barely removes any brand of mascara that I wear. It stings the eye area. I was trying to find a cheaper altenative to my two faves- Clinique and Estee Lauder eye makeup remover. I am tossing this one out.

on 9/30/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff is absolutely worthless. It stings my eyes and doesn't remove mascara worth a damn. Do yourself a favor and get Neutrogena's oil free remover - it's cheaper, available in the same places, and it actually works.

on 9/16/2009 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This doesn't even take my mascara and eyeliner off and yes it stings bad.

on 9/16/2009 1:43:00 PM

I don't know what I was thinking buying this!! It is cheap though, that's why I bought it...It's horrible. Don't waste your money on it. I'm going to use baby oil from now on because it's even cheaper and i heard it works well...This didn't remove my make up at all, i had to rub and as soon as even a small amount gets into my eye it starts to sting so badly that my eyes tear for about 10 minutes afterwards...

This stuff stings!
That's what I remember from having bought this, it stings like you squirted liquid soap in your eye.

Horrible!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I totally agree with previous reviewer. This stuff is CRAP!!! Enough said.