Nioxin Scalp Therapy

3.9

on 8/1/2006 2:00:00 AM

This conditioner is great if you have thinning hair. I love using it when i have a hard time getting up, and feeling a little sluggish. The Scalp Therapy really gives your scalp a boost of energy and refreshment. It feels so good that it wakes you up from your morning sleep!! The only thing about this conditioner is it doesnt' make your hair soft, but it makes it clean.

on 5/17/2006 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this conditioner, I have been using this off and on for the past 4 years. when I had my first two kids my hair shed like crazy, so bad that I had spots around my hairline that looked like it was receding, it freaked me out!!! My hair eventually came back and then I got pregnant with our 3rd baby. My stylist had a 1 year old and I asked her if she had lost a bunch of hair after having him and she said "no, I used Nioxin the whole time". I decided to faithfully use my Nioxin my entire pregnancy and after. I am happy to report that I never lost any hair, my hair is still very thick (my baby is 9 months old now). I will never stop using this. It never weighs my hair down and rinses completely clean.

on 5/13/2006 11:39:00 AM

This is just the basic conditioner that have menthdol that will cause some tinging in the scalp but never put this on the scalp, even though it state that this could...don't try anything that is on the label..i tried and end up with oily scalp. Hate this to the core! Won't repurchase.

on 5/3/2006 11:34:00 PM

DH loves this. Some time ago, when he was sure stress was causing his hair to fall out, we began to notice more and more hair on the pillow by morning. A woman at my salon happened to be a representative for Nioxin, and I took a bottle of the shampoo and scalp therapy home. My husband has not used another shampoo and conditioner since. He loves the minty scent (not too girly, he says) and the combination of the products actually works. Recently his hairdresser commented on how thick his hair felt. Good stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in an introductory kit at Ulta.The hair at both my temples is
gradually falling out and the hairline is receding a bit.This conditioner says it is for fine,thinning hair.I did not like it.It coats my hair shaft and weighs it down.I need something to help fluff up what I have, not flatten it
even more!Before noon my hair would be coating down at the roots!I was hoping to find something to at least improve the appearance of my hairline w/o having to consider Rogaine or something similiar.This isn't it!

on 4/27/2006 8:09:00 AM

Smells very fresh and minty and makes ones scalp tingle. Apart from this, does not provide enough moisture for my lightened blonde hair. Does smell good though.

on 4/25/2006 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although I have color and highlights, I find the conditioner for colored hair to be too heavy for me so I use the conditioner for normal hair but love this product! I have used it for years and am sorry any time that I switch. My only complaint is that sometimes the bottle opening gets jammed and I have to take something like a toothpick and get out the clog.

on 3/31/2006 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just started using this which is why I did not give it 5 lippies just yet. I have an incredible amount of thinning at my hairline and I was recommended this by like 5 people in the salon where I work. It reminds me of Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Line, only not as strong. I can feel it tingling when my hair hits my back after I rinse it out and the condtioner and shampoo both clean and moisterize my hair well. But it is too soon to tell if this will make my hair thicke up again, so only time will tell. (UPDATE...3 WEEKS LATER); It works! My hair is growing back! It feels like this cushion of thickness at the base of my hair and the girl who noticed my thinness even commented that my hair is a LOT thicker. I have mainly just been using the follicle booster and the scalp therapy foam and not even the shampoo but I assume together they all do a great job.

on 11/10/2005 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

A good Conditioner.
Update:had to stop using the nioxin line, its too harsh in the extreme cold dry winter.
Maybe i will restart in the summer
Bought it online

on 8/13/2005 10:57:00 AM

I used this with the Nioxin Hair Cleanser because my hair stylist recommended it for my dry, flaky scalp. This immediately soothes the scalp, it tingles and feels refreshing. I even noticed hair growing in along my hairline--a bonus I wasn't even seeking! No more flakiness, and it does not weigh down my fine hair like other conditioners. I can even use it directly on my scalp!
Also, these Nioxin products DO NOT build up in your hair like other products I've tried such as TIGI, Biolage, Wella etc. The best!