DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 12/10/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff (!), But not the price...

The tinggling you feel is the product working. Yes, it is temporary, but it's also noticeable. All of the lines in your lips become smooth, so my guess is that if you are older the effect will be more noticeable (couldn't think of a better way to say it, sorry).

I love to wear Lip Venom over lipstick. It takes away all of the dry look feel and leaves my lips looking wonderful. The gloss and moisture only seems to last for about an hour. I wish it would stay longer.

If this product was more like $8-$10 I would re-buy it. For $16, not so much. I havnt found another product quite like this one, but I will have to try.

on 12/3/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Absolute rubbish! This does nothing to plump lips, nothing at all and it's a crap gloss too.

Addicted to the smell, loved the shine... But it did NOT plump my lips noticeably - if at all! Also, the stickiness is ridiculous! It is completely unwearable! My hair kept getting glued to my lips every time I turned my head :(

I really, REALLY wanted this to work. I love the smell/taste, and my lips get hella line-y...

Sadly I barely noticed any difference. Returned it. :(

on 9/12/2011 6:44:00 PM

Don't bother unless you want to reapply constantly!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I purchased DuWop's mini Lip Venom for $16. I was super disappointed as not only does it not plump the lips (I mean, less than five minutes doesn’t really count in my book – what good is that going to do anyone?), but it doesn’t leave your lips “glossy” either. I mean, it should be called lip gloss for a reason. I hate to be a big-fat-complainy-pants, but the best thing about this product is the name.

on 7/28/2011 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Firstly this is a deceptive product, what you see as the package is not what you get, its just a big cardboard tube holding a tiny wee little lipgloss. Secondly the product itself is just an over hyped clear lipgloss, as it didn't do anything for my lips that a clear lip gloss couldn't do. The only thing that separates this product from a clear lipgloss is that yes you do get a tingling sensation to your lips for a little while but thats it, my lips weren't any bigger or smoother and just like a normal clear lipgloss it wears off after about fifteen minutes. So really I just wasted money to get a 'tingly' sensation to my lips, had I known I wouldn't have purchased.

on 7/28/2011 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a big waste of money and hopes for me, as it costs $25 in Australia and does not increase the size of my lips at all! it just stings and burns, and together with the smell it makes me feel a little sick. a have medium size lips to start with, and all it does is makes them more red and has a clear glossy shine to it like any clear lip gloss. plus burns. also the packaging looks much better in poctures than in real life, the tube is tiny and plastic, the walls of it are thin and im sure if someone steps on it it would get squashed straight away.

on 6/1/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the worst lip product out there - I honestly do not understand the hype. The plumping effect which is the main selling point only lasts for a few minutes. The gloss itself does leave a nice shine and has a strong cinnamon scent. But, it does not have much staying power. You can expect dry lips in about an hour.
You get a very small quantity of gloss - it is comparable to sample vials of perfume. Worst of all, the oily consistency of the gloss will often leak out of its tube.

WARNING: Do NOT use this product if your lips are even a little chapped. It will burn horribly and look chunky!

on 5/21/2011 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't like this lip gloss! It dosen't work for me, it don't get my lips bigger, and I will not buy it again!

Recommended for Medium Skin